Too Much Mistery Bussiness

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So that's how it started. During the time both of us trying to stop hyung and noona for falling in love, we were the one who fall in love instead. Since we're on the same boat, it makes us getting closer from time to time." Minhyuk said, without telling them the real reason why they did it to them.

Yonghwa raise his eyebrows. "But why? I don't understand why you tried so hard to stop me and Shinhye for fall in love?"

Shinhye nodded. "Ne. What's wrong with that?"

Jungshin narrowed his eyes and leaned forward. "Mwoya ige? Is there somehing going on between you two without we realize?" He teased the older pair.

"What's on your mind? Stop it!" Shinhye hissed.

"But it's weird. They way you two ask him like you hurt by their action. It's like you can't accept the fact that they're not allow you to fall in love." Jungshin said.

"I am." Yonghwa simply answered without any burden.

"Mwo??" Both Shinhye and Minhyuk shocked with Yonghwa's confession.

Krystal stomped her feet. "Aah Minhyuk-ah we failed! We failed! It's total failure! Eottohkae?!"

Yonghwa laughed.

Shinhye hit the back of Yonghwa's head, make him stop laughing and yell at her. "Stop laughing, it's annoying. And don't yell at me if you love me."

Yonghwa stared at her in disdain. "Mwo?" He stand up and face her. "Listen, I'm sorry if I will make you disapoint by my words. But to be honest, I'm not falling for you. For me you're just some sort of boys. Nothing more."

Shinhye smirked synically. "Thank you. I'm so glad to hear that."

"You're welcome." Yonghwa turned back to face the innocent lovey-dovey couple. "So what is it? What is the reason? You just tell me that we're not allowed to fall in love because it will against the fate. But what kind of fate did we have? How could you know?"

Minhyuk and Krystal exchanged look. They feel pressured with this interview. Both of them think the same, it's no more chance to hide the secret. Maybe this is the right time to reveal everything.

Krystal sighed. "Minhyuk oppa... let's..."

"Ya! Ya! Jankaman!" Jungshin cut her words. "What's with 'oppa'? I don't understand why you still calling him 'oppa'? He just 8 months older than you. I'm 5 months older than you but you never calling me 'oppa'. I want to be an 'oppa' too."

Krystal looked at him in disdain. "Ask HyunA to do that."

"Mwo?" Jungshin tilted his head.

Shinhye tapped Jungshin's shoulder. "She did that because Minhyuk is her boyfriend. It's normal when a girlfriend call her boyfriend 'oppa' even though they're same age. Sometimes I call Shiyoon with 'oppa' too."

"But she already call him 'oppa' even before they start dating." Jungshin insisted.

"Ah mahta." Shinhye looked at Krystal,  become curious too. "Wae?"

Krystal sighed. "He take care of me like an 'oppa'. Not like Yongyong oppa, but an 'oppa'. Sometimes he could be more mature than Yong oppa, even though he's younger. And he saved me one time when I fell while I was playing. He piggyback me until my home which is quite far, and helped my mom take care of my wounds. I'm so proud and adore him, that's why I decided to call him 'oppa'."

"That's so sweet." Shinhye smiled sincerely.

Krystal smiled shyly. She and Minhyuk looked at each other in adorably way. Jungshin frowned, thought he saw some pinkish petal flying around them.

"Yeah, right. So sweet. And it could be more sweet if you start to focus and tell me the whole story. Whole! If I satisfy, I will allow you to get married right here right now." Yonghwa said nonchalantly. Ruin the romantic atmosphere around them.

"Ah oppa!!" Krystal's face glowing red rapidly.

"Hyung! Aniya! How can we get married before you? It should be you first!" Minhyuk refused shyly.

Shinhye frowned at Minhyuk. "Why you look at me? Yonghwa is over there."

Minhyuk grinned awkwardly.

"Who's going to talk?" Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk and Krystal back and forth.

"Let's just tell them the truth oppa. I can't stand hiding this secret anymore. It's too huge." Krystal gave up.

Minhyuk's eyes delated. "You sure?"

Krystal nodded. "No choice."

Yonghwa smiled satisfy. "Nice! What is it?"

"Keundae?" Shinhye narrowed her eyes. "It's not bad secret, right?"

"You decide yourself after listen to it." Minhyuk grinned.

"I'm sure it's bad. If no, there's no way for them tried hard to hide it." Yonghwa said. "Now, I beg you all not to interfere this interogation with any unnecesary stuff anymore."

"Like what?" Jungshin ask innocently.

"Like anything that comes from your mind." Yonghwa hissed.

"My mind? But why mine? How about others?"

"See? You always throw out anything unrelated to our topic." Yonghwa shook his head.

"But..."

"Stop complaining. Listen to him and shut up!" Shinhye can't stand anymore with Jungshin's childishness.

Jungshin pouted. "You're mean like my mom."

Shinhye chuckled. She patted Jungshin's shoulder as appology.

"So... tell me." Yonghwa signaled the couple to start story-telling.

Krystal elbowed Minhyuk.  "Oppa you tell."

"Me? You talking better. And you're their sibling. You have right to talk."

"But they spent more time with you rather than me. You're closer."

"I respect you so much. You knew this secret first."

"That's okay. I don't mind if you the one who tell them."

"YA!!" Yonghwa started losing his patient. "What the hell are you doing? Stop arguing and just tell us. Come on!!"

Krystal frowned as she took out her cellphone from her bag. "Oh? Seolhee called me." She put the phone to her ear. "Seolhee-ya mwohae? Jigeum?" She looked at her watch, act like someone panic. "Omo! I forget we have class this afternoon. I'll go right now. Hang up." She immediately stand up. "You heard that right? I'm late. Bye bye." She rushed running away before someone ask anything.

"Mwoya?" Jungshin looked at the other confusedly. "She just going like that?"

Minhyuk stared at direction where Krystal just left. "It doesn't even vibrate." He mumbled.

Shinhye chuckled. "She never change. Always use the same trick to run away."

"Minhyuk-sshi!" Yonghwa snapped. "Come on! Won't you start?"

Minhyuk grinned. "Ne... I think I have no choice anymore. Prepare yourself, you might get a heart attack." He winked.

**

[flashback]

"What? Time capsule?" Jonghyun looked at Jungshin confused.

The five buddies gathered in S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter