Letter to Jonghyun

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dear Jonghyun hyung,

Hi! I’m Jonghyun too, younger version of you, and maybe your cutest version too. Tehet~

I dont know when will Jonghyun hyung read this letter, but I believe that you’re become a coolest guy in town. Or maybe you’re the hottest guy in every girls’s eyes. Hoho~ I can imagine that.

But I’m so sad, me hyung.

You probably cant fulfil my dream as a singer. I recorded my voice earlier using this tape that Dongwook hyung gave for me, and it really shocked me. I thought I gifted with an amazing voice like Minhyukkie. I thought my voice is the type of those deep voice that could make anyone who listen drowning in the song that I sing. I thought I have a romantic vibe in my voice. But when I record it, T__________T it’s not as great as I thought it is.

I’m so embarassed with myself.

I’m sorry, me hyung, I have to burry our dream and growing up without it. I guess in the way I growing up into you, there will be something missing and emptiness, because this dream have to stay in the past and not moving on with us.

Huaaaaa hiks...

How I wish I have musical talent like Minhyukkie.

In order to let you remember how terrible our voice is, I let the proof lay in here underneath the ground inside the time capsule. When you read this letter, please dont be sad with the fact that our voice... is... *sigh*... i dont have a heart to telling you any further....

Eommaaaaaaaaaa....

Ah! Anyway, do you remember? There was a time when you eavesdrop Jung couple and Park couple’s convo in Park’s house library. Krystal Jung was there with you. You know, that girl with annoying loud voice. Yeah, lil sis of Yonghwa Jung. I wonder if you still be friendly with her? Me and her not really have good relationship here in the past, I’m not as close as Minhyuk to her. I dont know, she’s too loud, I cant bear with her.

I’m not sure you’ll still remember the convo you’ve overheard that time. But it’s really huge. In my opinion, if you cant remember, then I grow up as a pathetic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter