The Untold Story of Bullying (part 1)

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-♥  it actualy one chapter story, but I find it hard to post this long chapter through my tablet.. but don't worry, it didn't change anything :) and dear TrueFriend, as you wish, I make it longer ^^ And for all of you, sorry for disapear and make you waiting..mianhae~~  (>/\<) ♥

Shinhye looking back and forth before she entered the school gate. The whole yard still empty, and so does the parking lot. No wonder, it still one hour before school activity started. She came early in order to find perfect place to hide in case her friends try to punish her.

She heading to schoolhead office who rarely visited school for he also work at some other schools. As owner's naughty daughter, she knows where her father put the school keys. She sneaked to the particular place and succesfully stole the keys.

"Johaseo. This is good. Very nice." She nodded as she scanned the room. "No one will think I'm hiding here."

"Really?" 

Shinhye jumped when someone wishpered to her ear. She turned around panickly to find the suspect.

"Is this your plan?" That person leaned forward a bit as he scanned the room.

"Ya Choi Jonghun you scared me. Thought you were a ghost." Shinhye snapped the boy.

Jonghun grinned. "So... this is  it?" He pushed Shinhye with his shoulder. "Is it your hiding place?"

Shinhye pouted. "Please promise me to keep it secret. Ne? I know you're very kind and sweet. You won't betray your friend."

Jonghun show his angelic smile. "Okay. I'll keep to myself. Don't worry."

Shinhye narrowed her eyes. "Your smile is not a good sign."

"Wae? You're not believe in me?"

"Urm... I want to. But I can't. I know who you are. And that makes non sense if I just believe you in this kind of situation." Shinhye locked the room again and walked away.

"Ah come on. I already made a promise not to tell anybody." Jonghun followed her with sweet smile still on his face.

"Anyway what are you doing? Why you come this early?" Shinhye asked.

Jonghun kept smile. "Well... it's just a habit. Don't you know, I always come early and feed our school pets every morning?"

"Really?"

He nodded solemnly. "I'm not lie for this. You can ask the teachers."

Shinhye frowned. "I never knew you like animal."

"I love animal since I was born. You can call me Tarzan and I won't mad."

Shinhye chuckled. "Okay. Tarzan Choi." 

There was a short silent between them until Shinhye clapped her hands for she realize something odd.

"Ya! What's the meaning of 'I'm not lie for this'? You said it before. Does it mean you lied about something?" Shinhye asked impatiently.

"Huh?" Jonghun show a blank face, pretend didn't realized he just did a slip-tongue.

"Ya! Tell me, what did you hide from me? You have something, aren't you? Is it related to Yonghwa and Sungjoon's bet?"

"What bet? I never heard about it. What kind of bet they made? Is it fun?" His face show like he curious and knows nothing, but the fact is he knew every single thing about the bet. He even being part of it.

"Weird." Shinhye narrowed her eyes again. "You really don't know?"

Jonghun shook his head innocently.

Shinhye cringed. "Somehow your angelic and innocent face makes me uneasy."

Jonghun smiled his angelic grin again. "Don't worry." He tapped her shoulder. "Be happy." And he walked away to the toilet direction.

Shinhye sighed. "Today will be a hard day."

**

"And the trouble maker didn't even show up. Geez! Such a coward!" Shinhye held her chin with her left hand. She use her right hand to type a message for Yonghwa under the table. 'Where are you babo? Why you didn't go to school? You runaway alone? I won't let you go if something bad happen to me.'

She sighed roughly. Jonghyun who sat next to her chuckled.

"Mwo?" Shinhye glared at him.

"Are you sure he didn't come?"

"I'm sure. Seunggi oppa told me."

Jonghyun shook his head. "Trouble maker~~"

**

Krystal barged into her oppa's room. She frowned when she found her big bro lay in his bad lazyly.

"Oppa! Eomma said you didn't go to school. Wae? Are you sick?"

Yonghwa groaned. "Ne. I'm sick. I catch a cold." He did a fake cough without open his eyes.

"Really?" Krystal put her hand on her oppa's forehead. "It's normal."

Yonghwa did a fake cough again.

"Keundae oppa, just now I met Jungshin and Minhyuk at the park not far from here, you know the park next to train station, they were stalking a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter