Old Friends

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk walk down a small alley until he arrived at an underground studio music. He made a band during his high scchool year with his classmates. Now he’s already in 3rd year Public Relation major, and the band which he lead since the beginning, still have their existence and grow with more brand new self-composing songs.

‘Sincerely, HighSchooler’, Minhyuk’s band, planned to participate in a huge music festival at Japan next month. That’s why they have to practice dilligently, as often as they could.

“Annyeong~” Minhyuk greeted as he enter the studio. “Everybody here already?”

“Niel still not coming yet.” Jinwoon the lead guitarist mentioned the late comer vocalist.

“We’ve called him like thousand times but no answer.” Myungsoo, the rythm guitarist, said. “Let’s just start practice. Our music still have a lot of flaws.”

“Jinyoung-ah, you’re living in the same apartment with Niel, why didn’t you pick him up?” Minhyuk asked the bassist.

“I slept at Myungsoo’s place last night.” Jinyoung answered without even take his attention away from his bass.

Minhyuk scratched his non-itchy head. “Then... let’s practice the music first...”

**

“Noona! What do you think?” Jungshin shouted as he walked down the stairs from Shinhye’s room. “Should I go home now, I mean after I get back from school? Or maybe later?”

“Now,” was Shinhye short answer. “Ya! Jung Yonghwa where are you going? Help me wash the dishes!!” She yelled when she saw Yonghwa walked to the front door.

“You do it better than me Shinhye-ya. You the best.” He pointed his thumb up. “See you later.” Then he close the door cooly.

“YA!! COME BACK HERE!!”

“Why are you so noisy!?” Jonghyun snapped at Shinhye as he walked out the guest room.

“Have you meet ‘the end’ part hyung?” Jungshin teased the half-concious Jonghyun.

Jonghyun exhale as he threw himself to the couch. “I’m dizzy. And hungry. And sad. And guilty. And... I forgot I have morning class...”

Shinhye finished dished\s in a flash, she ran to Jonghyun, and splashed the water in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter