New Comer

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa walked out from his room with an arrogant step. He grinned to the audience who watching him in amazement. He wears his brown coloured uniform which he got after signed contract at the coffee shop.

“Whoa hyung. You look so cool!” Minhyuk give his two thumbs up.

“That uniform perfectly fit with your muscle. All girls customer definitely will fall for you.” Jonghyun said. “You’re so rockin’!”

“Where’s coffee exactly come from? Europe?” Jungshin asked, and he looked at Yonghwa. “You look like foreigner, the one who invent coffee for the first time.”

Yonghwa pose like a model doing photshot after each compliments. Then he realize something is missing. He stop his childish act and looked at Shinhye irritated.

“Why don’t you say anything?”

Shinhye flipping the magazine she read. Her face showed that she was bored. “You may look cool. But not that cool.” She said make the other three laugh.

“Mwo?” Yonghwa approached Shinhye and took the magazine away. “Explain!”

“Explain what?”

Yonghwa put his hands in his waist. “Those kids said this hyung looks so cool. They’re boys, and they said I’m cool. You the girl here, how come you didn’t said I’m cool?”

Shinhye crossed her arms in front of her chest. “Should I say that when I’m not really think you look cool that way?”

“Mwo?” Yonghwa put his right leg beside Shinhye and crossed his arms in front of his board chest, he leaned forward until his face close with Shinhye’s. “Explain.in.detail!”

“Really, hyung never satisfied without Shinhye’s admittance.” Jonghyun shook his head.

“Shut up!” Yonghwa snapped at Jonghyun without took his eyes off Shinhye.

The only girl in that room sighed. “Here he comes, the childish Jung Yonghwa.”

“Park Shinhye, I just want to hear your reason. I can’t take it if I only look cool in front of boys.” Yonghwa gritted his teeth.

Shinhye frowned. “What’s the meaning of ‘look cool in front of girl’ if you not really interested with girl?”

Jonghyun laughed heartily. “That’s right. Hyung, you’re so ridiculous. Are you only interest in flirting but dont want to date?”

Shinhye laughed along. “Yeah! Why are you like that? Your attitude make me start to think that you obsessed to be a player.”

Yonghwa sighed and stood up again. “So you think I’m totally not cool in this uniform?” He asked again.

Shinhye rolled her eyeball. “You are the coolest-guy-ever in this world. You will make all the customers, boys and girls, fall for you as soon as they step inside the room. Trust me!”

Yonghwa smiled his toothy grinned. He patted Shinhye upper head and nodded. “That’s sounds better.” Then he walked into his room to changed his clothes.

Minhyuk tilted his head. “Why he always like that?”

“It’s quite clear to me.” Jungshin said.

“What clear?” Minhyuk turned his head toward Jungshin.

Before Jungshin says his answer, Yonghwa open the door and his head popped up. “Shinhye-ya, do you think I need a haircut?”

“I was about to show you what I found from this magazine, but you asked me first.” Shinhye who already back to her magazine stood up and went into Yonghwa’s room. “Look at this guy! His haircut is daebak. I think it’ll fit on you.”

“Geurae?”

And the sound of two best friends’s conversation fadded away as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter