Wildly Attracted To Someone

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa stand up right away as soon as Jonghyun told them about his plan.

"Mworago? What nonsense you were talking about?"

"Don't hide it anymore hyung. We already figure it out." Minhyuk said.

"Just admit it. And make a move." Jungshin said.

Jonghyun smirked. He stared at his hyung playfully.

"I didn't like her as a girl. She just like my other mum. Can't you feel it, the way I treat her is just the same as I treat my mum?"

"I can't feel that." Jonghyun said.

"Me neither." Jungshin added.

"Come on hyuung! It's not a big deal, you just have to date with her, treat her like a gentleman, make her forget Shiyoon, and when she's back into normal, you can be best friend again." Minhyuk told Yonghwa.

"Are you stupid? It's just the same with what Shiyoon have done to her. After made her forget her past boyfriend and fell head over heels to him, he dumped her. That's so mean. More creepy than zombies on the walking dead."

Jonghyun sighed. "Stop talking about Walking Dead can't you?!"

"Shinhye noona is mature and caring, she's also strong and calm. She loves extreme sport but still could appear as a feminine. You are weird if you never felt anything for her." Jungshin grinned before said, "well, as for me, honestly, I felt something special for her when I first saw her wears mini skirt and heels. She looks perfectly beautiful."

The other three looked at him shockingly as if he just killed a wild animal.

"Don't worry, man. It's just a summer fling." Jungshin assured them. "Remember when we did a family trip to London during Junior high?"

"Oh!?" Jonghyun exclaimed. He still remembered clearly when Shinhye and Hyori lost in London, and back to hotel with a totally new look, a princess in party look.

Minhyuk lowered his sitting position, embarassed even before the guys pointed his silliness back then. He hoped with all his heart they remember nothing.

All of sudden Yonghwa tapped Minhyuk's shoulder. "Did you still have a crush on Sherlock Holmes?" And he laughed along with the Lee bros.

Teenage Minhyuk shamelessly claimed that he was a big fans of Sherlock Holmes series, but when they visited Sherlock Holmes Museum at London, he really really knows nothing about Mr. Holmes.

Minhyuk pouted cutely. "How about you Sshin-ah, did you still have a crush on noona?" He changed the topic to cover his embarassment.

Jungshin shook his head still in laugh mode. "Told you that it's just a summer fling. More over because it was the first time I saw her in girly style. But then I realize that the feeling is just the same like my first time saw Hyori noona dressed beautifully."

Then Jungshin shared about similiarity between Shinhye and his Hyori noona. They both strong, funny, loved extreme sport, prefer to mingle with boys rather than girls, caring, mature, and know how to lead their dongsaengs in a fun way. And the best part is, they both know how to prettify themself in their natural way.

That's why, no matter how pretty Shinhye is, he could never ever fall for her like he fall for girls. His love for her is the same love he have for his own Hyori noona.

"How about you hyung? When you first saw her in girly style, didn't you fall for her? Me is just like Jungshin, amazed at first, and faded away as the time goes by when we started to talk." Jonghyun said.

Yonghwa sighed. "Please stop match making me with her."

"What's wrong with that? We all felt that you like her more than just a friend. You always depend on her and never let her go even for once." Minhyuk burst out his reason. "Sometimes I depend on her too, but it's because I need an older siblings figure by my side. You know it's not nice to be the only child."

"Luckily both of you are the only child. You complete each other." Jungshin said.

"Yeah, indeed. Never feel lonely whenever I'm with noona. It's always nice to have siblings talk with her. But sometimes, someone will come over and ruin our disscussion just for the sake of teasing noona." Minhyuk shot a glance at the oldest guy between them.

Yonghwa shook his head for he gave up at the kids's deduction. "Okay, yes, I like her. But not in the way you think I am. I like her for she always take care of me no matter how annoying I am. And she's fun to talk to. She knows how to go crazy with me. That's all." Yonghwa insisted.

Jungshin smiled at Yonghwa's reason. "Ok hyung, arasseo. Let's prove who was wrong."

Yonghwa stared at Jungshin in disbelief. "What again?"

"Listen to Jonghyun hyung's ideas, and follow it. You will find out your own feeling toward her. But remember, whatever the result, I will still support you." Jungshin tapped the oldest's shoulder.

"If you like her for real, I will be the number one supporter." Minhyuk added with a cheeky smile on his face.

Yonghwa leaned to the chair. He did a deep sighed. "Whatever~~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter