Zombie In Her

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four mature guys sat in a row at bench in halte bus. They watched nonchalantly as cars and motorbikes passed by in front of their eyes. The sound of autumn wind make them feel a little bit melancholyc.

“It coming again, zombie period.” Jungshin mumbled.

Yonghwa sighed.” She’s being too much.”

“No wonder. Everybody has their own habit during broken heart time. Including our noona,” Minhyuk said.

Jungshin turned his head to see Minhyuk. “Why you always have love quote everytime? You’re not that expert. You only dating twice.”

“Dating twice doesn’t mean i know nothing about love.” Minhyuk said in annoyance.

Jungshin wave his hand. “Doesnt matter. Now Shinhye noona’s problem supposed to be our concern.”

Minhyuk frowned. “You were the one who started it first.”

“Could you guys silent? I need peace.” Yonghwa said nonchalantly.

They all quiet again. Gazing at the street in lazy look. Then, all of sudden Jonghyun straighten his sit, looks like he found something on his mind.

“What’s wrong?” Jungshin asked couriously.

“Did you just got an idea to help Shinhye noona?” Minhyuk asked.

Jonghyun grinned. He looked at the other three’s face one by one. He smiled so wide in annoyin style made the guys upset.

“What???” Yonghwa almost yelled at the certain kid.

“I guess I found some crazy idea to cure Shinhye from zombie syndrom.”

The other three leaned their body to Jonghyun and focused their ears to heard what is the idea.

**

Flash back

Jungshin and Minhyuk ran as hard as they could to get Shinhye back to Yonghwa’s place. She should being cared during her zombie period. If she’s staying alone at her house, she probably hurt herself in very silly way.

“Where is she? I can’t see her.” Minhyuk asked as he looked around apartment park.

“She wont be going far that fast. I think she still around here. Open your eyes more wide. We should find her.” Jungshin said.

“I know. But you know my eyes can’t open more wide than this.” Minhyuk pointed at his super small eyes, missunderstood with what Jungshin just said.

Jungshin laughed. “Thats not what I mean. Come on. Let’s have separate way. Call me if you find her.”

“Eung~~” Minhyuk walked away lazyly.

**

Yonghwa and Jonghyun walked as fast as they could when the elevator opened. Yonghwa always been the first one who found Shinhye during her zombie period, so he knews where is the right place to find her.

“Can you see her?” Jonghyun asked as he looked around dilligently.

“That! Isn’t that her?” Yonghwa pointed at a hedge in the bridge where a girl leaned to stand.

“What the hell is she doing?” Jonghyun yelled. He ran toward her since he thought that Shinhye were about to jump to the river.

Yonghwa walked behind him, and shouted. “Ya! Dont acting too much. She’s just eating ice cream.”

But Jonghyun didn’t listened to him. He still running and when he approached Shinhye, he constantly held her shoulder, made her turned to face him. “Don’t be stupid and kill your future just because a guy!!” He screamed right in front of her face.

Shinhye’s eyes open wide, shocked. She flickered a bit and frowned. “Mworago?”

“He’s not the only guy in the world. Open your mind and dig your logic.” Jonghyun said, his tone still so high. Suddenly he screamed because someone hit his head from the back. “Ya!” He turned back to saw Yonghwa looked at him in bored gaze.

“Look at her hand,” Yonghwa said lazily.

 Jonghyun followed Yonghwa’s instruction and frowned when he saw a cup of green tea ice cream in Shinhye’s hand. After that, he got another hit right on his forehead. Shinhye was the one who did it.

“Ya! Do you think I was about to jump to the river?” Shinhye shouted. “Are you crazy?!”

“But...” jonghyun patted his forehead while his eyes looked back and forth to Shinhye and the river. “You looks like... were about...”

“I’m not that stupid! I just want to eat ice cream to cooling down my emotion. And this bridge is the best place to feel the nice autumn breeze while enjoying the coldness of ice cream.”

Yonghwa smirked. “She always comes to this place whenever she was in pressure. You didn’t knew it at all?”He teased his dongsaeng.

Jonghyun pouted at hyung. “I didn’t. You happy?!”

Yonghwa laughed. He hugged Jonghyun and Shinhye’s shoulder with his both hand. The three of them look at the distance in front of their eyes. The sight of citylight twinkling from far away, it reflected on river which always look black in the night . It remind to the sky with the twinkle stars.

“Beautiful, isn’t it? This is actualy my secret place.” Yonghwa said.

That bridge was an old bridge which interlocked their district to another district. It’s not really far from their house, but since it’s quite rare for people to come across through this bridge, so there’s only few people know how much be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter