Finding The Secret Garden Treasure

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to The Future

Yonghwa stopped Jungshin's car near the entry gate of a particular park. He walked leisurely looking for the public toilet where Shinhye trapped. The sweet-annoying couple who walked behind him kept wishpering and imagining Yonghwa do heroic action.

"Ya! Where are you? I can't find the toilet." Yonghwa moaned to his phone.

Jungshin and Hyuna's ears opened wide. They moved closer to eavesdropped. They flickered when Yonghwa yell madly at his phone.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Yobseyo! Park Shinhye!" He stared at his phone irritated as he turned his body to face the sweet-annoying couple, "What the hell with this young lady? She asked me to pick her up, why he cut off the phone call. Aish~!"

"She cut the line? Are you sure? Maybe the problem is your phone." Jungshin said.

"No way." Yonghwa shook his head as he tried to call Shinhye again. She pick it up. Yonghwa was about to mad at her but she said someting first.

"You late!" Shinhye snapped at him. Clear enough to made it sounds like she was close.

Yonghwa furrowed his right eyebrow. "Mwo? Where's the toilet? I already here in the park."

The phone call cut again. Yonghwa, again, frowned and was about to complain at his phone when he heard a familiar voice talked behind him.

"I already here behind you, young man."

Yonghwa just figure out that the sweet-annoying couple kept giggled. He rolled his eyeball for he guessed someone juat tricked him. He turned his body to face someone behind him.

"You're just like the police who come late to crime scene in movies." The lady folded her arms in front of her chest. "Where have you been? I'm waiting for your help like crazy. I'm all alone in the dark toilet, feel like I already part of the ghost club inside there."

Yonghwa's anger dissapear as he found Shinhye in front of him. He tried hard to hold his laugh. Shinhye's eyes and almost all of her face was swollen made her look cute like a panda. Her nose was red and still runny, she kept sobbed to hold the snot from her nose. Below her eyes, there's a black line like river formed by her faded eyeliner.

The sweet-annoying couple who stood behind Yonghwa cupped each other mouth to hid their laugh.

At first, Hyuna grumbled in dissapointment when she found shinhye walked toward them silently while having phone call with Yonghwa. She protessted at her namjachingu about the heroic storyline they've made in the car. She wants to see it so bad. Unfortunately it didn't happen like they expected. But the appearance of messy Park Shinhye paid her dissapointment and gave her another entertainment.

"Will it turn to be mellowdrama?" She wishpered at Jungshin.

"What? Lovers fight? No, definitely won't be." The boyfriend wishpered back to her.

"How can you find the way out?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter