Secrets

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Good you guys come. Look! I just got this tickets for the five of us." Minhyuk show a bunch of concert tickets to his best friends when they visit him in the studio.

"Who's concert?" Yonghwa took one ticket and eyes open wide as soon as he read the artist name. "Leessang? Cool!"

"Leessang? Jinja?" Jungshin peeked through Yonghwa's shoulder.

"Whoa... geu Leesang?" Shinhye looked at Minhyuk with sparkling eyes. "Oh I love Gary oppa."

"And they said, some Running Man and Infinity Challange casts will be the special guest. Though they still havent leaked who it is." Minhyuk added.

"How can you got this? Someone must be give it for free. Five tickets definitely expensive. I'm doubt you buy it by yourself," Jungshin said with suspicious eyes.

Minhyuk grinned. "Aniya. I bought it for us."

"Jinja??" Shinhye and Jungshin yelled in chorus.

"But isnt it expensive? And you have law issue to solve. You better spend your money for that rather than this. Besides we dont have anything to celebrate or someone to cheer on. Shinhye is okay now. And I got a job already." Yonghwa whinned.

"Thats right." Jungshin added. "Or... do you... have something special to celebrate?"

Shinhye sat next to her favorite dongsaeng. "Did you hide something from us?"

Minhyuk patted his nape. He lowered his face as he cringed. 

"Minhyuk-ah... what happen?" Yonghwa asked.

"Mm... I want to tell you something... but..." He looked at Yonghwa hesitated, "... I hope you wont angry with me hyung," he said in wishper.

"What? Me? Why should I angry?" Yonghwa looked at him in confussion.

"Ngg... that..." Minhyuk bite his lower lip. "I... actually..."

It silent for a while.

"Wae?" Yonghwa leaned closer to Minhyuk, started to get impatient.

Minhyuk scratched his head. "But I beg you not angry with me after I tell you this, please."

Yonghwa crossed his arm in front of his chest. "I'll definitely angry if you keep on hesitate. Just say it now. Dont make me confuse."

Shinhye narrowed her eyes. "You acting very strange, you know."

Minhyuk sighed. "Hyung, I'm sorry. I..." He stood up all of sudden. Bite his lower lip again, he closed his eyes tightly, after a strong breath, he finally blurted out his words. "I'm dating your dongsaeng!!" Then he runaway as fast as he could, leave the three best friends gaped blankly.

"What did he say?" Jungshin break the silence.

Shinhye looked at Yonghwa. "Your dongsaeng? Krystal?"

Yonghwa looked back at Shinhye blankly. He tried to say something but nothing comes from his mouth.

"Jinja?" Jungshin break the silence again. "Minhyuk dating Krystal? How come? Never seen them together before." He took out his phone. "But its not April 1st yet." Then looked at the hyung and noona. "Its not April Fool."

"Daeeeebaaakkkk!" Shinhye wishpered amazingly. She shook Yong's body when she realized he still blank. "Say something, Yong."

Yonghwa blinked as his soul back to his body. "Urm... what we were doing?"

Shinhye cringed as she exchange look with Jungshin,

"It will be a big deal." Jungshin mumbled.

**

Minhyuk leaned his body to the wall, hiding himself from everyone. His chest moving rapidly, up and down faster than usual. He's very afraid with his best friends reaction, especially Yonghwa. He closed his eyes to made himself calm down.

"Minhyuk oppa!"

"Kapjagiya!!" Minhyuk jump until his feet collapsed.

"Wae? I didnt shouted that loud. Why are you so shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter