Such a “Beautiful” Hangover

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk stopped the car in front of Jungshin’s house. He shooke Shinhye and Jungshin until they’re awake, and told them they already arrived.

“Whose house is it?” Jungshin asked, still half awake.

“It’s yours. Ppalli ireona!” was Minhyuk irritated asnwer at sleepyhead Jungshin.

“Are you sure?” Jungshin look around the neighbour before grinned. “Oh you right. It’s my house. I lived here.”

Shinhye chuckled.She get off the car to let Jungshin out. Her car is coupe type which is only have one door on each sides.

“Let’s make sure he get in his house before we go.” Shinhye said to Minhyuk.

Jungshin pressed the bell in the front gate several times but no one answered. He tried to call the house and everyone’s cellphone. Still none of them answered.

Shinhye can’t wait any longer. She grab Jungshin by the arm and dragged him to the car. “Get in. You can rest in my house.”

Are they still angry with me?” Jungshin asked to no one in particular as he sat back inside the car.

“Definitely.” Minhyuk answered.

“Mwo? Ya! How could you said that? So cruel. At least you should encourage me or lie to me, tell everything will be alraight.” Jungshin protested.

“Let’s talk about it after everybody get enough sleep, okay?!” Shinhye said. “Now how about those drunken two? I’m sure Jonghyun will kicked out from the house if his dad find out he drinking again.”

“And Yonghwa hyung? How about him? We can’t dropped him at his apartement since he just changed his password after robbed last week.” Jungshin said.

Minhyuk looked at Jonghyun, Yonghwa, and Shinhye back and forth. “Noona... your house...?”

Shinhye sighed. “Okay. Arasseo. Everyone rest in my house.” She catched Minhyuk pleaded with a puppy eyes as he start the engine. “Yess. Including you, Minhyoku.”

“Atssa!” Minhyuk smiled widely. He started driving the car again and stopped after 5 metre. “Jjan! We’re here!”

Ofcourse they arrive fast since Shinhye’s house was beside Jungshin’s house.

“Sleep at the gazebo you guys. I don’t want to see someone throwing up inside my house.” Shinhye told the awake two.

“But noona, I didn’t drunk.” Minhyuk said.

“But dongsaeng-ah, you should take care of your hyungs.” Shinhye replied. “I’ll open the gate, and you can parked the car in the back yard. So it’ll be easier to bring them out of car. Make sure they didn’t throwing up inside my car, or in the swimming pool.”

“Nooooonnaa~~~” Minhyuk pleaded.

“Noona, I’m not drunk anymore. I’m totally sober now. Can I sleep in guest room?” Jungshin tried to persuade Shinhye.

“No. Gazebo, arasseo?!” Shinhye immediately get off the car before they shot an aegyo over her. She really can’t stand with aegyo.

“So cruel!” Jungshin did a fake sobbed.

“Noona neomu nappa~ (noona vere mean)” Minhyuk humming SHINee’s Noona Neomu Yeppeo with a different lyric.

**

Shinhye’s parent stayed in Italy due to her father’s job, left her lived alone in the big house. Sometimes her cousin Park Bom and her aunty Park Siyeon visit her and sleepover for several days. She didn’t have any sibling just like Minhyuk. That’s why both of them very close and always take care of each other.

Minhyuk lived with his parent at apartement accross Shinhye’s house. Same floor with Yonghwa who already lived alone since he graduated college months ago. He choose to rent a room 3 floor below his parent’s. He only has one lil sister, Soojung, who more known as Krystal. But Yonghwa still jobless, that’s why he often come over to Minhyuk’s place or Shinhye’s at mealtime when he didn’t have anything to eat. His dignity didn’t let him ask for his parents help anymore.

Jungshin is magnae in his family. He has three hyungs (Chunhee, Gwangsoo, and Minki) and one Hyori noona. All of them already work and success in their own stuff. Jungshin’s parent were free-spirited and always give freedom to their childrens to choose their path by themself. When Jungshin decided to follow Jonghyun enroll to Journalistic course, they parent support him with all high class facility. They will always supportive as long as their children do the best in their own stuff. That’s why they very very very dissapointed when Jungshin failed in his Photography Design class.

Lastly, Lee Jonghyun. He also lived at the same building with Yonghwa and Minhyuk. He still stayed with his parent and his Jongsuk hyung. His first hyung, Dongwook, moving out after he got married. His dad is quite hot-blooded, he obsessed to be a police when he was a kid, that’s why he raised his child with super tight dicipline even though he didn’t fulfill his police dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter