Time Capsule

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya! Ppalli ppalli! Let’s open it!” Minhyuk waved his hand signaled Jungshin and Jonghyun who bring the box together to walk faster. “Eheiy~ why do you guys so weak? It’s not that heavy. I can bring that box alone.”

Jungshin and Jonghyun arrived at the gazebo with a heavy step. They hardly catch their breath when they throw their bodies to the gazebo, laying down freely with hands spread around.

“You,” Jonghyun pointed his finger at Minhyuk, “stop nagging. That’s annoying!”

Minhyuk glanced. “Try living in curiousity for years like me. You will know what’s the real meaning of annoying.”

Jonghyun chuckled. He knows what Minhyuk means by that.

“Where’re noona and hyung? Why are they so long? Since when take some drinks and snacks in the kitchen need long time? Are they take it from the kitchen in America?” Minhyuk grumbled as he walk back and forth near the swimming pool.

“Aigo~ Kang Minhyuk..” Jungshin shook his head. “Why’re you so impatient? I dunno what’s inside of time capsule and I’m curious too with the secret that Jonghyun hyung hid, but I still can stay to be calm and cool.”

“I can’t. I don’t know why.” Minhyuk did a little jump like someone who try to release coldness of the air. “Come on. Let’s open it.”

**

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

“Oh? I thought I still had some chocopie over here.” Shinhye mumbled to herself while she tiptoed to look for snacks on the cabinet. “There’s nothing left except ramyeon.” She told Yonghwa who were working on coffee machine.

“Just cook ramyeon. I’m hungry.” He said without looking at her.

She chuckled. “Breakfast with ramyeon? We’re so pathetic.” She filled water to a pan and placed it on the stove. “Since Jungshinnie doesn’t like egg, I won’t add it to the ramyeon. He won’t eat it even though we already get rid of the egg.” She walked to the refrigerator to take some eggs and other needed ingredients. “I’m just going to cook the egg separated, okay?”

Didn’t heard any respond from Yonghwa, she turned her head only to found him looking outside observing the kids at the gazebo. “Wae?” Shinhye asked.

Yonghwa bit his lower lip as he shook his head.

Shinhye frowned. “I said I’m going to cook the egg separately, is it necessary? Or I dont have to cook it?” She asked, ignored his weird act.

He nodded. “Anything’s good.”

She stared at him in disdain. “Okay.” Feeling completely bothered, she decided to focus on cooking rather than ask him what’s the problem. She put the stuffs on the table when she realize she forgot to took the ramyeon. She hit her forehead as she walked back to the cabinet. She have to tiptoed again to take the ramyeon because of the cabinet height is higher than her head.

She heard Yonghwa chuckled. “Short girl.”

Shinhye whizzed. “Said the shortest boy in the gank.”

Yonghwa approached Shinhye who still facing the cabinet. “Then are we short couple?” He wishpered to her ear.

She startled when his warm breath touched her skin merryly.

He stood behind her and raised his hand about to take the ramyeon up there for her. Shinhye felt a group of butterflies fly around on her stomach. She could feel his breath on her nape. Sudden regret appeared on her brain, she shouldn’t have tied her hair in ponytail and let her nape revealed.

She turned around before her nape felt more eerie, but there comes another sudden regret. Yonghwa still standing there, very close, staring at her with his hand still leaned to the cabinet. He stared at her intensely, makes her feel uncomfortable. But as if she was hypnotized, she can’t take her eyes off of him even though its awkward and uncomfortable. Instead, she staring back at him with questioning, aaaaaaand expecting stare.

Yonghwa put his other hand on the kitchen sink. Positioning his hands to surrounding Shinhye’s body. His eyes turned warm as he get closer. Their foreheads and noses meet each other slowly.

“Yong...” Shinhye hold her breath, “we’re in the kitchen.”

“Ara,” was Yonghwa short and soft reply.

“The kids was out there.” Shinhye leaned back only to found that she had no room left to move. “If you act like this... they will know... what if they come—” And her stutter talk cut by his soft movement on her lips.

Unfortunately, or maybe good news for the world, that Shinhye can’t resist it. She kissed him back with eyes closed and hands placed on his shoulder. Yonghwa put his hands on her back, and slowly lead her moving step by step out of the kitchen. She hugged his neck to keep up with his step without losing the moment of their lips.

And in a flash, they dissapear after Yonghwa close the library door without even bother to turn on the light.

**

Minhyuk released a loud breath. “Too long!”

Jungshin get up from his position and stared at the kitchen’s direction. “You right. It’s too long. What’re they doing inside?”

Jonghyun put his both hands behind his head using it as pillow. “Maybe they were cooking breakfast for us.”

“Ah! That’s right. We haven’t eat anything yet. I forgot about breakfast.” Minhyuk said.

“I’ll take a look at them. In case they need a hand to cook faster.” Jungshin said as he get up.

“Let’s go.” Minhyuk tailed even though Jungshin didn’t invite him to follow.

The two youngest frowned as they walked inside the empty kitchen. They found the coffee machine was working and the water on the pan was boiled. Some ingredient scattered on the table, and the cabinet’s door opened wide, revealed ramyeon on the edge of cabinet, like about to be taken out.

“Where are they?” Minhyuk looked around as he took ramyeon and closed the cabinet.

Jungshin turned off the coffee machine. “They’re so immature. Like letting a little kid playing in the kitchen. Left everything .”

“I’m not surprised.” Minhyuk said, knowing so well their eldest never doing good in the kitchen.

“I thought Shinhye noona getting better at cooking.” Jungshin said as he help Minhyuk unwrapped the ramyeon. He cringed when he sees the eggs. “Are they going to add egg to the ramyeon?”

Minhyuk looked at the ingredient. “Maybe. I dont know.”

“Aigo~ aren’t they know I don’t like egg?” Jungshin whinned.

“We dont have to add it if you dont want.” Minhyuk took the eggs and put it back to refrigerator.

Jungshin sighed. “In the end it’s always be us who cook for the elder. They of no use in cooking.”

Minhyuk grinned in agreement. “By the way where are they?”

**

“Noona!! Hyung!! Eoddiya??” Jungshin’s shout break the couple’s moment inside the library.

Yonghwa pursed his lips to the door direction. Cursing at how the magnae ruining their moment and his mood.

Shinhye narrowed her eyes at window direction, behind the curtain already bright because sun started to shine. “Omo! What time is it?” She pulled Yonghwa’s hand to check his wristwatch. She shrieked. “Let’s get out.”

Yonghwa sighed. Feeling lazy to get up. He stared at her as she explained her plan.

“I’ll go out first and distract anyone around here. I’ll tell them you’re back to your apartment for a while to take some coffee or stuff and will be back shortly. I’ll call you after I make all of them back to gazebo. It’ll be better if you appear from the gate direction to make it real that you just go home. Arasseo?”

Yonghwa nodded nonchalantly.

“Ya!” She hit his leg.

“Wae? I’m doing nothing.” Yonghwa grumbled.

“Because you did nothing and give me no respond it makes me more uneasy.”

“Wae? But I’m nodded.” Yonghwa stared at her in his naughty yet icy stare. Like bad son scolded by his mum.

“You always do anything you feel like doing. Didn’t even consider what might happen if you insist on doing that. We agreed we wont reveal our relationship before I graduate college. Get yourself together. Stay on the act.”

Yonghwa pouted. “I’m regreted.”

“Mwo?”

“Let’s just reveal it Shinhye-ya. At least to them. I’m tired of playing on the back.” He nagged.

“Mwo? Playing on the back? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter