Another Shinhye

Fast In My Car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mm... this is good!” Minhyuk said as he munching the cake that Im Meahri brought. “Sweet but not too sweet. The sweetness level match with my taste.”

Shinhye nodded. “It’s not different with the cake we used to buy from our favorite cake shop. Perfect taste. Did you like baking Meahri?”

“Yes. I love baking. But basically I love cooking. And I was preparing myself to be a chef.” Miahri said enthusiastic.

Jonghyun looked at Meahri curiously. He still remember clearly the name Changmin mentioned before. And he keep wondering whether this Meahri and that Meahri is the same person or not.

“What major did you take?” He asked.

“Journalistic. This will be my last year in college. And I just transferred to Sungkyunkwan University. This is actually not good to transfer at senior year. But I have to do that since all my family moving here and don’t want to leave me behind at Japan.” Meahri aswered still in enthusiastic tone.

Jungshin pointed his finger back and forth to him and Jonghyun. “We also in Journalistic at Sunkyungkwan. But I’m in my 3rd year. You and Jonghyun hyung are the same.”

“Whoa... jinja?” Meahri eyes sparkling all of sudden. “That’s good. You could teach me anything about campus, couldn’t you?”

Jonghyun grinned and nodded. “Ofcourse. I’d love to.”

“Let’s talk in banmal everyone. We are same age right?” That new girl suggested.

“We and Shinhye were same age. Minhyuk, like Jungshin, one year younger than us. While Yonghwa hyung is the oldest, a year older than us.” Jonghyun explained.

“We already being friend since we were born. Cool isn’t it?” Jungshin said.

“We always be together in everything. Even tough I didn’t have any siblings, I feel complete because I have them.” Shinhye said. “My home is their home, and vice versa. We share almost everything we have.”

Yonghwa chuckled. “Your car is our car.”

“Yeah. Shinhye’s noona car is also our car. You see we really like carpooling. We were the best on that!” Minhyuk added.

Then they start to explain about their habit to ride together in Shinhye’s old car whenever they have time together. Jostle in one small car and drive across the town. They bragged, no one could touch them in the open road since they moving so fast. Road was their kingdom. Even the police can’t stop them.

“That was cool! Can I join?” Meahri asked make the kids silent all of sudden. They told her about their habit only for some information. They didn’t expecting her to be that friendly and ask to join.

“Will it okay with you? Our car is small and only have two seat row.” Jonghyun said. “Shinhye used to drive, or if she’s not, she will be sit in front seat. The back seat will crowded with three guys.”

“Three drunken guys, sometimes.” Minhyuk corrected.

“My car is Alfa-Romeo 1300 GT Junior.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter