Cupid

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

I waited as patiently as I could in waiting room 7 but I felt sick with all the butterflies in my stomach. Because of my nervousness I had messed up my vocal test but Mrs. Go had smilled warmly and said that I should come back tomorrow when I felt more settled down.

I had done better at my dancing though especially when Hyoyeon unni had praised me saying that she saw potential in me.

The stylist unnies were really nice and redid my hair for me curling it slightly so that it bouced about my shoulders. Then  Wang Cordi picked out a new T-shirt that she had designed herself and gave it to me saying it was a welcome gift.

Seeing how nice everyone was I felt excited to meet the members of Cupid but slightly more nercous because I knew that we would be spending a lot more time together. Like a family- that I had never had.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

When I opened them I saw Secretary Woo bring in six girls. I recognised one of the girls- she had been the one that had stormed out of the President's office earlier.

The girl glared at me and I could swear that I could see the lasers shooting out of her eyes. I looked around at all of the other girls and none of them looked too glad to see me either although their expressions were less bitter than the girl I had seen earlier. 

Jiyeon's POV 

I hated her. I hated the president. 

Why did he have to insist on her coming into our group. 

We didn't need any more people and I didn't want someone intruding into the close bond I had made with all the other members.

Who was she to come into our group just before our debut- pushing it back when all the rest of us had worked for years to finally reach our debut.

Why? why! why!!!!!!!!!!