Pancakes for breakfast.

Four Leaf clover

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of food. 

My stomach started rumbling so I followed the scent to the kitchen. I looked in and on the table there was a stack of pancakes and a bottle of honey beside it. 

"Yum!" I said making for the pancakes on the table. 

The person who had been cooking turned around and I stopped abruptly.

It was Shinhye. 

Shinhye's POV

I was making pancakes for breakfast. I had just finished making the last few when I heard someone behind me. I turned and saw 

Jiyeon standing in her bunny pyjamas. 

"Oh, annye-" I started to say but Jiyeon cut me off.

"Why are you here?" she yelled.

Hara appeared behind Jiyeon rubing her eyes. "Why are you shouting so early inthe morning? You're going to damage your voice." she said to Jiyeon. 

Then she spotted me. 

"Oh, Shinhye. Why are you here?" she asked.

"I'm supposed to be staying here with you guys," I said.

IU and Suzy appeared behind Hara. 

"Why is everyone making so much noise in the morning?" IU asked.

"Shinhye, why are you.." Suzy trailed off when Yoona appeared in the doorway. 

"Why is everyone just standing, blocking the doorway?" Then she spotted Shinhye. 

"Oh, Shinhye," 

There was an awkward silence until Sulli appeared at the doorway. 

"Oh unnies you're all awake. Oohh, pancakes, yummy!" she said. 

"Who made these. They look Jjang!" Sulli looked around and saw Shinhye. "Oh, did you make these? They look delicious." 

"Unnie let's eat." Sulli said pulling Suzy and IU to sit down at the table. Yoona followed and so did Hara. Jiyeon was the only one left standing.

IU got up and pulled jiyeon into a seat beside her. 

Yoona tapped the seat beside her and motioned for me to sit. everyone started tucking into their food apart from Jiyeon. 

"Unnie aren't you going to eat?" asked Sulli to Jiyeon. 

"I'm not hungry." Jiyeon said with a frown on her face. 

IU burst out laughing. "Yah, when have you ever been not hungry. Does that even make sense?" 

Jiyeon stuck out her bottom lip. 

"I'm sleepy. I'm going back to bed," she said leaving the room. 

Sulli's POV

The atmosphere in the room was already tense but was made worse by the lack of conversation. Hardly anyone spoke unless to ask for the syrup.

I ate the last of my pancake and stood up.

"Thank you for the breakfast, unnie! You are the unnie right?" I said to Shinhye.

"I turned seventeen last month," Shinhye said.

"You are the unnir then. i'm still sixteen," I sadi smiling.

Shinhye smiled shyly back.

"Thanks anyway unnie, can I take this last pancake?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure, if you want," Shinhye replied.

"Thank you unnie!" I said leaving the room with the plate.

I took the pancake to Jiyeon unnie's room because I knew that she was hungry even if she insisted she wasn't.

Jiyeon unnie was talking on the phone in her room by when I entered she quickly hung up and sat on her phone.

"Oh, Sulli," Jiyeon unnie said looking flustered.

"Unnie I brought you breakfast!" I said showing her the plate.

"Gimme, Gimme!" Jiyeon said grabbing the pancake and stuffing it in .

She gave me a thumbs up while chewing her food.

"it's good," she mumbled, through her food.

"See, you do like Shinhye unnie's food," I said.

Jiyeon shook her head, "No, i was just hungry,"

I noticed her fiddling with her phone charm which was a red heart with a smiley face on it.

"But unnie who were you talking to when I came in? You looked like you were on the phone to someone. Was it your boyfriend?" I asked jokingly. 

Jiyeon just smiled and said nothing.