Getting ready

Four Leaf clover

Jiyeon's POV

We had one final hour of dance practice followed by a vocal warm up and a last practice of the song. Then we were sent to the hairdressers with our stylists to get our hair and make up done. 

I couldn't keep still out of excitement until the hairdresser threatened to chop all my hair off if I kept moving around.

The butterflies in my stomach started making me feel sick which was made worse by the aching hunger in my stomach since my manager oppa had told me that I wasn't allowed to eat until after the performance. 

We had to wait FOUR hours until everyone was ready and I had to admit everyone looked amazing!

Afterwards we went to the building where the music show would be taking place and all the members made sure to greet everyone politely, bowing 90 degrees to everybody there. We couldn't get a bad reputation on our first day, could we?

We had a final rehearsal with everybody who was performing and I was amazed at everyone's performances.

I started feeling worried about whether our one would be as good. 

After the rehearsal we were sent into our own waiting room to check up on our make up and hair before waiting there for Cupid to be called out. 

photo b281959e-07a3-4049-bf08-af39a468ecbc_zps873fc891.jpg

 


A/N: 

Sorry for the short boring chapter but I was busy making this poster for Cupid!! I tried to put text but it wouldn't save D:

I will make the next chapter longer and it will be more exciting! I promise you!!! :)