A friend

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

I worked my off for the next week and Hyoyeon and Mrs. Go had praised me on my extreme improvement. I had also helped the cordi's design the outfit that Cupid was going to wear for our debut. 

It was my second week now and we were being put on a diet and had to get to an average of 41kg . We were also being introduced to our personal trainers who would be working with us even after our debut. 

We had been told to go to the gym to meet them. 

"I'm hungry!" Jiyeon moaned.

"Here, eat it quickly!" Hara said shoving something into Jiyeon's hand. 

"Hey your not allowe-" I said but Jiyeon had already stuffed it into and was chewing ferociously. 

Jiyeon frowned "Stop being so strict," Jiyeon mumbled through her food.

Jiyeon still wasn't as welcoming towards me as the other members but she had warmed up to me more now that our debut had been made earlier. But nowadays Jiyeon was getting more annoyed not just at me but at everyone which was caused by the lack of food and IU not being around as she was the one that knew Jiyeon the best. 

IU was still in crutches until tomorrow but she still had to wait a week until she could start practicing. Instead she focused more on her vocals with Mrs. Go . She had already gone to meet up with her trainer earlier as our dance practice had finished late. 

Not to get on Jiyeon's nerves too much I didn't say any more about the food and made my way to the gym in silence.

I was the first one inside the gym and when I saw all the equipment inside I gasped. It was huge and was filled with all sorts of equipment; mats, skipping ropes, exercise machines etc.

It was mostly empty apart from IU in the corner doing some leg exercises while sitting on a chair with her trainer. She waved when she saw me and I smiled back. I also spotted five people working out on some of the machines. 

As the other members made their way into the room the five people noticed us and made their way over. 

All the other members were assigned to a trainer each and I was the last one to be introduced to my trainer. 

"Hey, my name's Kim Hyun joong! Nice to meet you, I'll be your trainer from now on." a boy not much older than me said introducing himself.

"Hello, my name's Park Shinhye," I said.

Kim Hyunjoong led me towards the scale and measuring tapes. I waited patiently while he measured my thighs and waist but it felt awkward to have him standing so close to me even if he was only my trainer. He wrote some notes and then told me to stand on the scales. 

I blushed. I didn't feel comfortable letting him see my weight but I did as he said.

He looked at my red face and smiled. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." he said grinning.

I could feel my cheeks getting even redder as he wrote down my weight. 

He smiled at me and said "Well, you only need to lose a few more kgs and I you need to do someexercises to shink your thighs and waist."

I nodded. Hearing this, I felt so fat.

Almost as if reading my mind, Kim Hyunjoong said "Don't worry, you're not fat. You're actually quite skinny for your age but to be an idol you need to have a perfect body."

Kim Hyunjoong led me to the mats first and we started with some exercises for the legs. 

He then made me jump rope for a few minutes. He started counting the number of jumps I was doing, I looked up and caught his eye. I looked away blushing again.

"Don't be so nervous" he said suddenly "I actually wan't to be good friends with you so just treat me like a friend."

I smiled at him "Yes Hyunjoongssi."

"If we are going to be friends you have to call me Hyunjoong." he said smiling.

"Arasso Hyunjoong," I said and he grinned.

Looks like I made new friend.


A/N:

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Sorry this was such a boring chapter. I will try to make the next chapter better. 

Shinhye and Kim Hyunjoong from SS501 meet. Now Yonghwa's got rivals. :D