Our first date

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

Hyunjoong was making me train especially hard because our debut was only two days from today. 

Feeling worn out I asked Hyunjoong for a break and he let me sit down for five minutes while he lifted weights. My eyes were drawn to his huge muscles, wow he must work out often I thought which wasn't surprising since he was a trainer and all.

He caught me staring at his muscles and I turned away pretending to look at the wall, I felt my cheeks start to turn hot. 

Hyunjoong smiled and didn't say anything.

Just then Yonghwa appeared in front of me, he seemed to be doing that a lot nowadays. He greeted Hyunjoong comfotably liek they were close friends.

"Do you know each other?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, we're high school buddies." Hyunjoong said smiling and Yonghwa returned the smile. 

Then Yonghwa turned to me. "Do you want to go watch a movie with me?" he asked blushing slightly.

A movie?

"When?" I asked trying not to look too happy that he was asking me out on a date. It was a date, right?

"Tonight." Yonghwa said smiling. "I'll pick you up after practice tonight." 

"Hey, go away your interrupting our training, go ask your girlfriend out on a date later" Hyunjoong said pushing Yonghwa towards the door. 

Yonghwa grinned then waving at me he left.

Girlfriend? Date? I felt something start to warm me from the inside. 

Why was I so happy? I thought we were just friends.

Did I like Yonghwa? Did Yonghwa like me?

Yonghwa's POV

I met Shinhye by the front doors at eight. I had rushed back to the dorms and got changed and had a shower before meeting her. i had pretended to be ill to miss the extra practice that I had with A.N.JELL. 

We made our way to the cinema and I got seats near the back. 

"Isn't this a horror movie?" Shinhye asked lookign frightened.

"Yeah, why don't you like horror movies?" I asked. 

"No, they're scary." Shinhye replied. 

The adverts started causing Shinhye to jump. She grabbed her coat tighter, her eyes wide.

The movie started in a dark alley, a young girl was walking down it when suddenly something grabbed her from behind. There was scream and Shinhye shut her eyes tight.

The movie continued with mysterious murders happening with each victim meeting a gruesome end. Shinhye screamed and leaned in closer towards me. she grabbed my hand not daring to open her eyes. Her hand was so soft and warm. She grabbed tighter and I smiled.

I squeezed her hand back. 

I put my arm around her and looked at her peeking at what was happening on screen.

She looked so cute when she did that. 

It was only when the movie ended and the credits were rolling that I realised that i had only been looking at Shinhye throughout most of the movie. 

Shinhye opened one eye and asked if it was over. 

I nodded and smiled. 

"What happened at the end? It looked too scary so I couldn't watch." Shinhye said looking embarassed.

I- What had happened at the end? I couldn't remember.

"The ghost killed everyone." I made up. 

"What? That's a rubbish ending. How could everyone die?" Shinhye said looking horrified.

"Yeah." I said hoping that Shinhye wouldn't see through my lie.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable when I was grabbing onto you in the movie, I was just a bit scared." Shinhye said looking at me sheepishly.

"It's alright." I replied. 

I liked it.

"What?" Shinhye said lookign surpirsed.

Shoot, did I just say that out loud?

Shinhye's POV

I liked it. What Yonghwa just said whirled through my mind. 

I like it. I liked it. I liked it. It kept running through my mind repeating like some broken record tape replaying something over and over again making my head spin.

"I- um liked it too. Today was really fun." I said smiling at Yonghwa trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. 

Yonghwa blushed. 

He took me back to my dorm in his car. I think I fell asleep because the next thing I saw was Yonghwa carrying me out of the car.   

It felt so nice to be in his arms and the next tiem I woke up was in bed with the sunlight beaming in through the window.