Lost

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

I ran away. Without any thought of where I was going. 

I ran and ran until I was out of breath and panting. I looked around ... and realised I was lost. 

Jiyeon's POV

We all made our way back to our new dorm by bus. We weren't given a van yet although we were promised one after our debut by the president. I added this to the list of reasons why I hated Park Shinhye.

Now because of her pushing back our debut I had to spend longer taking the public transport. 

I looked around at everyone else looking to start a conversation but nobody was talking so I just sighed and looked out of the window. 

When we reached the dorm I made my way to my room and  jumped in bed. I grabbed my head and kicked my legs in the air

ARGGHHHHHH!

That Shinhye made me so mad. 

I looked around for anything to throw but saw everything in boxes. 

I still hadn't unpacked my things after moving in yesterday.

I sighed and sat up in bed, my head was hurting, it sure was hard work being angry.

I tried meditating to try and relax my mind. 

"Hummmmmmmmm........." I said trying to release my mind of any thoughts.

"What are you doing?" a voice say penetrating through my shield of peacefulness and making me jump in surprise. 

I opened one eye. 

It was Jieun.

"Do not disturb the guru," I said putting a serious expression on my face.

Jieun jumped on top of me and started tickling me. I fell on my side on the bed, hitting Jieun's arms away.

"Stop!! Hahahaha! Yah I said stop!" I screamed, trying to kick Jieun away. 

Jieun stopped tickling me and laid beside me on the bed. 

"Can you sleep here today? I'm lonely by myself." I asked. 

Jieun smiled, "I'm okay with it as long as Suzy doesn't mind. I'll go ask her"

Jieun stood up and left the room.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep straight away.

Shinhye's POV

I wandered through the corridors trying to find Practice room 7 or any room that I was familiar with to no avail. 

I was definately lost. I looked through the window and saw that it was getting quite dark. 

I looked for people to ask for directions but there was no one around.

I turned a corner and spotted someone tuning his guitar. He started playing something on his guitar and I smiled at the sweet sound it made.

The boy flipped his hair out of his eyes and I watched him silently. The boy looked up and met my eyes.

I gasped and turned pretending to look out of the window.

"Hey," the boy said. I turned to look at him

"hey," I whispered back.

"I'm Yonghwa, what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new?" Yonghwa said.

"Uh, I'm Shinhye and um yes, um actually I'm kind of lost, um could you help me um find Secretary Woo, I was supposed to meet him in practice room 7" I stammered. 

Yonghwa smiled and I noticed his white teeth that looked liek they were gleaming in the light. He put his guitar in his case and swung it over his shoulder. "Come, follow me, I'll take you there," he said grabbing my arm. 

I felt myself blushing as he led me around numerous bends and corridors, finally stopping in front of a door that had Practice Room 7 hung on it. 

"T-Thanks" I said pulling my arm out of his grip.

Just then Secretary Woo appeared and marched over to me. "Where have you been all this time? I've been looking for you for hours. The members have already left for the dorms."

What? I had been lost for hours?It didn't seem like it.

"I'm Sorry" I said.

"Nevermind about that. I'll take you to your dorm, your things are already there so don't worry about that. Come on, Hurry. You'll need some sleep, tomorrow's going to be a tough day." Secretary Woo said walking away. 

I hurried after him. Then remembering Yonghwa I turned around and shouted "Thank You"

but he had already dissappeared.


A/N: I love IU and Jiyeon's friendship!! They are just sooo cute together. 

And now Shinhye's met Yonghwa!! :D