Make your choice

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

I ignored that annoying voice in the background and carried on kissing Yonghwa.

"I asked what you were doing?" 

OMG that voice was really getting on my nerves, but it sounded so familiar. 

"What the hell are you doing, Park Shinhye!" The voice yelled pulling us apart.

It was Lee Minho. Why did the guy I hate the most have to intrude on my first kiss with the guy I love.

"Can't you see I'm trying to prove something to someone here." I said coldly. 

"No. All I see is you kissing someone who isn't your supposed to be boyfriend. Do you wan't to make your scandal worse by cheating on me right after the announcent that we're dating?" Minho said glaring at me. "To be honest I don't really want news to get out that I got rejected by a stupid newbie."

Minho turned to Yonghwa, "I'm sorry, wait actually I'm not but she's my girlfriend now. Unless your ready to leave the entertainment industry even before you've even started your career properly I suggest that you shouldn't linger around Shinhye anymore. There's eyes everywhere and I don't want rumours going around that Shinhye's dating another guy."

Yonghwa looked blankly at Minho. Then I saw anger flash across his face, I knew Yonghwa was trying hard to keep it in for the sake of his career.

I was about to defend Yonghwa when Minho grabbed my arm and pulled me after him. 

"Let go!" I said struggling but Minho's grip was too strong. 

It was actually starting to hurt. "Let go! You're hurting me." I shouted and he let go and looked at me angrily. 

"We're girlfriend and boyfriend now. Don't you think you should start acting role in this relationship?" he said.

"What relationship? I don't even like you!" I replied.

After that I felt a burst of pain as Minho slapped me across the face.

Minho's POV

I don't know what was wrong with me.

For no reason whatsoever I felt mad when I saw Shinhye with another man. And not just being with them but kissing them. 

But it wasn't just that, it was also the aching pain I got everytime Shinhye glared at me like she hated my guts.

I don't know what made me slap her. 

I think I just lost it then. I wanted to make her feel the same pain that I felt whenever she said that she didn't like me. 

What could be wrong with me?

I couldn't possibly be falling for Shinhye, could I?

Yonghwa's POV

I didn't even feel angry any more. I just felt tired. 

Why did this have to happen to me, just when I had thought that Shinhye had come back to me, she got snatched again from right in front of me. 

I watched Shinhye and Minho walking away. 

He had given me a choice. 

Shinhye or my career.

My career; my sweat and blood. My dream that I had worked so hard to achieve my whole life. 

and Shinhye; the girl I loved. 

The girl I loved that had brought so much pain. 

If I chose Shinhye my career would be over. 

If I chose my career Shinhye would never forgive me. 

It was too hard of a decision.