We meet again

Four Leaf clover

Park Shinhye's POV

"Shinhye? Are you listening?" Mrs. Go asked.

I snapped out of my daydream and focused on what Mrs. Go was saying. 

"You need to do these vocal exercises every morning and before you do any singing to prevent straining on your voice."

I nodded. 

"Let's go through the song one more time," she said placing the lyrics of Cupid's debut song in front of me. "I want you to know it back to front by the time you debut."

I cleared my throat and did some of the vocal exercises that Mrs. Go had been teaching me for the past hour. 

I started singing but Mrs. Go stopped me. 

"Sing it a key lower," she said.

I nodded and started again. 

"Yes, that's it, wonderful. Well, you're better than I thought seeing as you've never had any vocal lessons before." Mrs Go congratulated me. "I think that's enough for today. Go to the dance studio and practice the dance with the other members,"

"Okay, Gansahamnida!" I said bowing and leaving the room. 

On my way to the corridor I saw a group of boys practicing inside a practice room. I peeked inside and recognised one of them. 

It way the boy I had met last night, Yonghwa! 

I watched them dancing. Wow, they were good. Suddenly they turned and made their way towards the door. 

I gasped and turned to run but I was too slow

"Shinhye!" 

Yonghwa's POV

I saw Shinhye as I was leaving the practice room with Hongki and Geunsuk.

"Shinhye!" I called out and Shinhye turned around with a smile on her face. She always seemed to be smiling.

"Annyeong Yonghwa!' Shinhye said.

Geunsuk looked at Shinhye with a disapproving frown, "What's with the banmal? We are your sunbae's you know." 

Shinhye smiled and bowed. "Sorry sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo." 

Hongki nudged Geunsuk and whispered, "Hyung, don't be so mean." 

Geunsuk frowned and stuck out his mouth. 

(You know that weird thing he did with his mouth in you're beautiful)

I turned to Shinhye and grinned. "Don't worry about hyung, he's sometimes grumpy like that,"

Shinhye smiled back. "Thank you for helping me yesterday. If it weren't for you I would have probably be stuck here all night."

Her cheeks were turning a soft rosy colour and I wondered if I had made her blush. 

"It's alright." I replied smiling. 

"I'm sorry but i'm supposed to go practice, I hope we see each other again soon," Shinhye said, looking shyly at the ground.

"Yeah, me too" I said. 

Shinhye blushed again and started walking away. I followed behind her because I was heading that way myself.

Suddenly without warning Shinhye turned round and seeing me behind her fell forward in surprise.

As Shinhye fell I grabbed her waist and caught her.

Shinhye's POV

I closed my eyes as the ground rushed towards me but instead of my body making contact with the ground, a pair of strong hands caught me by the waist. 

I turned my head and saw Yonghwa lips inches from mine. "You should have been careful," he said and as he spoke I felt his warm breath hit my cheek. He steadied me on my feet and asked me if I was okay.

I just about managed to nod. 

"Well, okay then, see ya!" he said walking off.

I stared after him listening to my increasing heartbeat.

 


A/N:

A Yongshin moment. YAY!

I think I might introduce yooseungho soon and kim hyun joong :D