Break a leg

Four Leaf clover

IU's POV

I stared at my leg covered in plaster. 

Why? Why? Why did I have to break my ankle just when I was about to debut?

Why me?

I carried on staring at my ankle as if that would somehow make my ankle heal faster. 

"FLASHBACK TO AN HOUR AGO" 

"You will need to not put any pressure on your ankle for about a month, that means no dancing, no exercise, nothing that strains your ankle!" the said the doctor seriously.

"What? A month, but I'm going to be debuting in a few months, I'll need to practice." I said.

"I'm sorry but any strain will just damage it further, it's for the best that you rest it for the time being," the doctor said.

I felt my eyes fill up will tears as I whispered no over and over again.

"END OF FLASHBACK"

"Jieunah!!!!! I brought food," Jiyeon said bursting into the room. She dropped the two shopping bags that she had been carrying beside my beg and rummaged around inside finding two lollies and giving one to me. I peered into the bag and saw it full of ice cream and snacks.

Jiyeon sat on the chair beside my bed eating her lolly. She looked around my room and spotted my crutches resting at the foot of the bed. 

"Wow, crutches! I've always wanted to try these," she said picking them up and trying out the crutches. 

I watched her wobbling on the crutches and managed a smile.

"Ha, I made you smile," Jiyeon said laughing and coming to my side again. 

Jieyeon gave me a hug and said "Don't worry Jieun, you'll be alright, I'll take care of you! and anyway we still have a few months till our debut anyway."

I smiled and hugged Jiyeon closer "Thanks Jiyeonnie, you really are the best friend ever, you know that?"

Suzy's POV

Shinhye came into the practice room just after Jieun had been taken to the hospital. We had to all stay here to carry on with practice but I had seen Jiyeon sneaking off earlier, probably to see Jieun. 

Things had been a bit hectic after IU had left and I could see that no one was in the mood to practice. Yoona and Hara had gone to talk to the president and Sulli had left to go find out what was happening with IU so I was alone in the practice room. 

Shinhye came over to me shyly and asked "Where has everyone gone?"

"They've gone to do stuff, wow you really have good timing," I said sarcastically but it came out more cold than I had emant it to sound. 

"Sorry." We both said at once and I smiled in amusement.

"Why are you sorry?" she asked.

"Sorry I was a bit cold, IU's hurt her ankle and is at hospital so I'm just a bit stressed our right now," I answered.

"Why are you sorry then?" I asked Shinhye.

"I think I'm just getting in the way, Jiyeon's mad at me and I don't know why. Yoona unni told me that it's because she's not adjusted to a new member yet." shinhye said.

"Is that what Yoona's been saying to you?" I asked.

"Yeah," Shinhye said with a confused look on her face.

"That's not it, she's mad because of  you pushing back our debut." I said.

"What?" Shinhye looked shocked.

"Didn't you know?" I asked, maybe I had made a mistake in telling her. 

"No, I didn't." she said.

Suddenly she stood up. "I'll be right back," she said running out of the room. 


A/N:

sorry if I made any mistakes. I'm soo sleepy but I really wanted to finish this chapter so here you are. i added a Suzy POV because she hasn't been doing much for the past few chapters. 

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. 

Yoo Seungho might make an appearance next chapter! Hope he is doing well in the army >.<