During Practice

Four Leaf clover

Park Shinhye's POV

On the way to the company  Yoona sat next to me and told me about a song that they had been practicing for Cupid's debut and about the dance. 

"I'll teach you it today," she said. 

I nodded.

"I'm just curious but why did you name yourselves Cupid?" I asked.

"Oh it's to say that we'll bring love for music but just love in general, I know it's a bit lame," Yonna said smiling sheepishly. 

"No, I think it's interesting,"I said. 

I saw Jiyeon listening to music with IU. 

"Do you know why Jiyeon hates me?" I whispered to Yoona. 

Yoona looked at me seriously "I'm sure she doesn't hate you, I just think she hasn't adjusted to a new member yet," 

I nodded, I could understand that. Maybe I needed to give her more time. 

IU's POV

"Again! From the beginning!" Hyoyeon shouted. 

I sighed and went back to my starting position. My T-Shirt was soaked with sweat sine we had been practising non stop for the past four hours. 

The music started and I started the dance routine that we had been practising for hours for the past few weeks. 

"Stop!" Hyoyeon unni shouted and the music stopped. 

We all turned to look at her. 

"You have dance with more expression and more power," Hyoyeon said. "Let's go again," 

The music started and in my rush to get to my starting position, I tripped. 

I fell and felt a pain rush up my foot to my ankle. I cried out in pain while everyone rushed to my side. 

"Are you okay Jieunah?" Jiyeon asked rubbing my ankle.

"Ow, stop! That hurts," I shouted and Jiyeon pulled her hands away.

Hyoyeon ran over and gently pulled off my shoe to get a better look at my ankle. It was red and swollen and there was burst of pain every time I touched it. 

"Go get help! I think she's broken her ankle," Hyoyeon said.