The scandal

Four Leaf clover

Jiyeon's POV

After the music show finished and the winner's announced - unfortunately it wasn't us- we went back to our dorms. On the way home we stopped by the supermarket to get some food for a feast. 

Everyone felt starved after not being able to eat much for almost a week.

I was happy at how a few people recognised us at the supermarket. Obviously i wasn't expected for us to be superstars after one day. 

We bought fried chicken and coke with spicy rice cakes. It was delicious!

I might have eaten quite a lot compared to the others because by the time everything was finished everyone was giving me death glares. 

I suggested looking at our fanclub site to cheer everybody up. I brought my laptop to the living room and opened up the website there were good commetns on the page and we had quite a few people already signed up. I beamed at the screen scrolling down to look at all of the comments. 

'Wow they are all so pretty!'

'Good Luck to Cupid.'

'I bet they will be daebak ^^'

Suzy the Tv and we saw the rerun of the music program that we had been on. When our performance came out everyone watched eyes glued to the screen. When the camera zoomed in on my face, I felt myself blushing so hid behind my hands. 

"Oh no! I was late to get into my position there!" Jieun cried pointing at the screen in horror.

I couldn't bear to watch any more. "Turn it off!!" I cried covering my eyes. 

Suzy turned the TV off and we went back to looking on the internet. Suddenly a page caught my eye.

'A member of recently debuted Girl Group Cupid going out with famous Actor....'

What?!?!?!

"Are any of you guys going out with a famous actor?!?!" I asked the others flabbergasted.

All the members looked around at each other "Actor?" "Dating?"

Everybody crowded around the screen while I clicked on the link. 

It read.

'Member of recently debuted Girl Group Cupid going out with famous actor Lee Minho. The two were seen at SBS Inkigayo today hugging and whispering things into each others ears, and just messing about like couples do.'

There were five pictures of the back figure of a girl against the wall with a boy leaning in. Another with the girl holding a phone out of reach of the boy. Another few with the girl against the wall with the boy grabbing her shoulders.

I gasped. The girl kind of looked like - Shinhye!!

"Shinhye is that you?!!?!?" I asked Shinhye who was staring at the screen with hanging open.

Shinhye's POV

Everyone turned to stare at me. 

"It wasn't like that!!! We aren't going out! He's not my boyfriend!" I protested.

"I thought you liked Yonghwa?" Suzy asked. 

"I do! I- He's a complete jerk!" I shouted.

"What? Yonghwa?" Hara said looking confused. 

"No. Why would I think that about Yonghwa? I mean him! That guy! Lee Minho or whatever his name is!" I yelled pointing at the screen.

"Okay, no need to shout." Hara said looking hurt.

"But..." I couldn't believe my eyes. Someone had taken those photos of me and that jerk Lee Minho and made it look like we were dating?!?!?!

"How did they even get these pictures? Why would anyone even take these photos?" I asked angrily. 

"Because people like creating scandals and because they can." Suzy replied matter of factly. 

Why? I didn't even like that guy!

Suddenly a text came and I looked at it. 

It was from Yonghwa - he had given me his number when we had gone to watch a movie. 

'Are you going out with Lee Minho? I read it online. Sorry, if I interrupted your date earlier. I didn't know.' the text said.

Oh No! Now Yonghwa had got the wrong idea. He probably hated me right now. 

What was I going to do?