Deja Vu

Four Leaf clover

Jiyeon's POV

One. Two. Three. I opened my eyes.

It was morning. I closed my eyes again.

One. Two. Three. I opened my eyes.

It was still morning. 

Today was the day. Debut. My heart started beating faster and I had a spaz attack on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Shinhye asked me looking at me spazzing on the bed.

"Why? Do you want to join in?" I asked. I pulled Shinhye onto the bed, I laughed at Shinhye's expression. She was looking at me as if I was crazy. Maybe I was. 

Jieun came into the room. "Wow, that looks fun!" she said jumping on top of Shinhye and me. 

I groaned, "Are you sure you lost weight?" 

Jieun hit me in the stomach and I doubled over. "Owww!" I shouted trying to get revenge but Jieun had already gone. 

Shinhye looked at me. "Do you need to visit the doctor?" she teased.

I threw my cushion at her as she was retreating towards the door.

 I laid, smiling at the ceiling. 

The day had finally come.

Ji Yeon photo JiYeon331.jpg

Jiyeon is happy when she debuts :)

Ji Yeon photo JiYeon283.jpg

She is also happy when she is eating!! :D

Shinhye's POV

I was wondering why Jiyeon was so happy when i realised. It was our debut. 

I hated Hyunjoong. He had told me not to eat anything today apart from a banana. I stared wistfully at the fridge. He could have at least picked a fruit I liked. 

Jiyeon followed me into the kitchen and made directly for the fridge. I tried to pull her back but she had already got something out and was eating it. 

"Jiyeon! Diet, remember!!!" I cried feeling frustrated that she had been the one to eat something and not me. 

Jiyeon carried on munching. "Oh yeah, oops." she said grinning.

I sighed. 

On the way to the company in the van everyone was talking excitedly about our debut. Jiyeon was eating bread and I stared at it my mouth watering. 

No stop it Shinhye. I said slapping myself. 

Sulli stared at me. "Are you alright unni?" she asked anxiously.

I could see that it might have looked weird seeing someone slap themself. 

"Oh yeah, I was um... mosquito." I said embarassed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the window. I looked out and saw Yonghwa. 

Woah, deja vu!!

I opened the window and Yonghwa leaned in. 

I closed my eyes.

"Good Luck!" he whispered. 

I opened my eyes. He looked at me curiously, "Why were you closing your eyes?" 

I was waiting for you to kiss me I wanted to say but instead I said "The wind was blowing into my eyes."

"Yonghwa! Hurry up!" Hongki called and Yonghwa smiled at me before running after Hongki. 

I sighed. Had I actually been expecting a kiss from Yonghwa?

Wake up Shinhye! That was a dream I said to myself banging my head on the window. 

Sulli looked at me again with a look that said what's wrong with her?

I must have been daydreaming or something because the next thing I knew I was being pushed out of the van by Jiyeon and IU. 

"Unni, Shinhye unni is acting weird today. " I heard Sulli whisper to Yoona. 

And the reason behind that was Yonghwa... and food.

heartstrings park shin hye photo: Park Shin Hye, Heartstrings GIF a77f6132.gifheartstrings park shin hye photo: park shin hye 2943748579_mrl3d10j_0706_01.jpg

Shinhye is also happy when there is food and Yonghwa!!! :D