I don't think she likes me

Four Leaf clover

Yoona's POV

I didn't like the new girl that much but seeing the glares that Jiyeon was giving her, I felt sorry for her.

i gave her a small smile and she saw it and smiled back.

She looked quite cute when she smiled. 

Shinhye's POV

I stood awkwardly in the centre of the room, avoiding the eye of the girl that was constantly giving me dirty looks. One of the girls with straight, hazelnut brown hair smiled at me and I smiled back feeling a little bit more relaxed. Secretary Woo left the room to telling us to indrosuce ourselves and get to know each other better.

I stood in front of them and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo my name's Park Shinhye and I feel honoured to join your group. Please take care of me."

The girl that had just smiled at me stood up and introduced herself "Hey, I'm Yoona. Nice to meet you, hope you get on well with all our members." she said looking pointedly at the girl that had been glaring at me the whole time. 

She sat down and nudged the girl beside her with long, straight, black hair and a fringe. 

Taking the hint, the girl stood up and smiled lightly "Hey my name's Suzy. Welcome to Cupid."

One by one the others introduced themselves.

"I'm Hara, nice to meet you."

"My name's Sulli"

"I'm IU but you can call me Jieun if you want" said a girl with shoulder length auburn hair sitting down. 

IU nudged the girl beside her, you know the girl that had been glaring at me the whole time and didn't look like she was going to stop anytime soon. The girl ignored the nudge, directing her glares now at the wall.

I wondered what the wall had done wrong.

IU nudged the girl harder with her elbow. 

The girl jumped up. "Owww! Yah! That hurt." 

"Just introduce yourself already then" IU said.

The girl glared at me and stormed out of the room. 

IU followed after her and so did Suzy pulling Hara along. 

Sulli looked after them, then at Yoona and then at me. She stood up and hurried after them saying "Yah, wait up."

I watched them all leave one by one and felt my heart sink. 

I looked back at the room and noticed that Yoona had stayed behind. 

Yoona looked at me pitifully and said "Sorry about that, Jiyeon's not really that pleased about a new member as you may know already." 

She looked at the door again and  smiled apologetically "Sorry, I need to go sort this out," and with that she also left the room and I was left by myself in the middle of the practice room. 

photo 2df4c9b3-f101-4ee0-b7f5-97c35d646380_zps38b12b82.jpg


A/N: This is probably what Shinhye would have looked like. Awww poor Shinhye

and I do not own the image... all credits go to the owner. :D