The end

Four Leaf clover

Yonghwa's POV

It had been a week since Shinhye remembered that day.

The doctor said that Shinhye was going to be discharged tomorrow so they allowed me to take her out on a walk. 

I didn't want her to feel tired so I took her to a park nearby and sat on a bench patting the seat next to me. Shinhye sat down and we looked at the families and the dogs playing about in the field. 

We sat watching them in silence. 

Even though we weren't saying anything it still felt that we were still communicating through our hands wich were clasped together.

Shinhye squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

"Did you know that Cupid won the most popular new girl group award a few days ago. All Cupid's fans are cheering for you. Here are a few get better soon cards that they sent you. " I said taking them out of my pocket and handing them to Shinhye. 

Shinhye read them through carefully and then sighed. 

"I guess I have a lot of catching up to do"

"Yeah." I replied. "The president told me that Cupid are going to be going on a tour to promote your group for a month next month so I guess I won't be able to see you." I said. 

I would miss her. Shinhye smiled "We can see each other on TV and I am going to call you every day and if you don' pick up then I'll just take it that you want to break up." 

She was teasing me I know but I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep until she called while she was away just in case I missed one. 

Shinhye's POV

It felt so good being here next to Yonghwa, holding his hand. 

So peaceful alomost like it was my fate to be here with Yonghwa, which it probably was.

"I don't think I'll be able to remember anything else apart from that day. My mind just goes blank when I try to remember." I said to Yonghwa. 

Yonghwa smiled at me, making me feel warm and bubbly.

"Don't worry." he said leaning closer. 

"We can make new memories"

"Starting from now." 

and he kissed me. 

I closed my eyes and the outside world dissapeared. All the screaming and laughter from the happy families the barks of the dogs; Gone. 

Just Yonghwa and me in our own world. 

Just the two of us.


A/N: 

Hope this wasn't too bad of an ending. I didn't know how else I could have finished this story. 

:D 

Thanks for everyone who have supported me and have read this far!! I love you guys ^^

Please comment and vote if you liked it!! I would be really grateful!

Thanks again and I really hope everyone enjoyed reading this~