Not wanted

Four Leaf clover

IU's POV

I ran after Jiyeon and grabbed her arm. 

"Let go!" she said struggling to free herself.

"Jiyeonah weh gureh! What's wrong?" I asked her. 

Jiyeon looked at me and pouted. "I just don't get why we need someone else in our group. She didn't even look that great anyway, I bet she doesn't even have a special talent. She's pushing back our debut. We would have debuted in a few weeks if it hadn't been for her. Now we have to wait a few months! Do you know how hard I've been working to get to this stage and it's ruined all because of her!" 

Jiyeon's bottom lip started wobbling and I knew that she was about to cry so I pulled her into a hug. 

"Don't worry Jiyeon. We will make our debut, it will just be a bit later on." I said trying to comfort Jiyeon who was trying to hold back her tears. 

Suzy came round the corner pulling Hara along with her. 

"What's wrong? Hey, omo Jiyeon are you crying?" she said.

"No." Jiyeon said wiping her tears and pouting again. 

A few seconds later Sulli came running up to us followed by Yoona. 

"Jiyeon unni gwenchanah?" Sulli asked.

Before Jiyeon could reply Yoona cut in "Jiyeon that was a bit rude of you. None of us really wanted a new member joining but you could have be more polite and at least greeted her." 

Jiyeon looked as if she was going to cry again so I replied "But unnie, it is a bit unfair that she is joining just before our debut, pushing it back so I can understand Jiyeon's feelings."

Everybody nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah, that is true," Hara said. 

That was when I noticed a figure standing listening to our conversation further down the corridor. It was Shinhye. 

I gasped in shock.

Jiyeon's POV

I hated her, Shinhye. Even her name was hateful. she was making Yoona unnie turn against me and be on her side. She was already ruining our members relationships. 

I hate her.

Shinhye's POV

As I listened to the conversation going on infront of me I felt tears start to prick my eyes. I bit my lip to try and prevent them from flowing. 

Then i saw IU turn and notice me. I turned and ran before she could see the tears start to fall down my face.