What's wrong with me?

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

Hyunwoo looked at me sadly. 

"Hyunwoo I'm really sorry," I said.

I could see that Hyunwoo was going to cry because his lips were starting to tremble.

"No it's fine sorry im probably making you uncomfortable by staying here I'll leaver sorry" Hyunwoo said without taking a breath. He grabbed his coat and rushed out of the apartment. 

I followed him out into the corridor but he had already disappeared. 

Hara stuck her head out of her room and tutted at me ahking her head. "Wow, That was harsh telling someone that likes you that you like someone else." 

Sulli's head appeared beside Hara's "Oh, unni did you make him cry? Because he's never going to forgive me if you did. I promised him that you were glad to see him."

Sulli pouted and I couldn't help smiling. 

"I think I need some fresh air." I said heading out. I felt confused to how I felt about Hyunwoo, and Yonghwa.

"Come back soon. You need rest. Remember it's our debut tomorrow." Hara shouted out to me as I closed the door.

I made my way to the hospital. I found my mum's room easily. I had now memorised the whole ward. I had been visiting that much. 

Usually when I went to visit my mum I would only look in from the doorway. For one reason I ddin't feel comfortable just walking in and second because I didn't want my grandfather catching me. But today for some reason I really wanted to see my mum's face up close. I cautiously stepped into the room and checking that no one was watching I made my way next to the bed. 

I wanted to talk to her but every time I opened my mouth no sound would come out. 

She looked so peaceful yet sad lying on the hospital bed with wires and tubes attached to her.

Mum.

I wanted to hold her hand but was afraid that if I did I might do something to make it worse so I just watched her from the side.

I looked at my watch. An hour had passed already, I got up and hurridly ran down the corridor. I was rounding the corner and someone appeared on the other side. We bumped into each other and went sprawling on the floor.

I got up rubbing my knee "Sorry, I'm really sorry."

The person got up and I could see it was a boy. He scowled at me - he looked mad.  

I repeated my apologies but he just scowled even more. 

"Yah! Do you not have eyes? Look where you're going!" he bellowed."Aish, really."

"I said I'm sorry," I said, seriously I could get that he was mad but there was no need to be so rude. 

The boy scoffed. "Do you think everything can be solved by you just saying sorry. Then why do we have wars?" 

"Your kind of being quite rude," I said to him.

His eyes opened wide in disbelief "Yah! Do you know who I am?" he yelled.

Suddenly a man rushed over. "Yah! You should be more careful from now on." he said dragging the boy away. 

I looked after them incredulity, I couldn't believe there was people like them, so rude.

Yonghwa's POV

Shinhye. Shinhye. Shinhye. 

I just couldn't stop thinking about her and our date. 

I tried to focus on the new song that I was composing on my guitar. I moaned and gave up. 

"Hyung what are you thinking about?" Hongki asked suspiciously. 

"Nothing." I replied. Hongki was getting quite annoying today. He kept questioning everything I did and followed me around everywhere.

"Shinhye," I whispered.

"What did you say?" Hongki asked.

"Nothing" I said again. 

"No, I heard you, you said Shinhye!" Hongki cried scowling at me. 

"Why did you ask me then if you heard in the first place?" I asked annoyed.

Geunsuk looked up from watching the TV.

"You guys have all been Shinhye this, Shinhye that... She didn't seem like much when I saw her." Geunsuk said.

"No, she's cute" I said. "No, she's pretty." Hongki said at the same time. 

I glowered at him and vice versa.

Geun suk looked at both of us in bewilderment. "What's up with you two?"