The magic bus

Four Leaf clover

Hongki's POV

I was on the way back to A.N.JELL's dorm after my practice when I saw Shinhye sitting with her head bowed at the bus stop. I approached her and saw that she was crying. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

Shinhye looked up at me and I was surprised at how she still looked pretty when she cried. 

"Oh, sunbaenim." she said drying her tears and standing up to bow. 

"Just call me Hongki!" I said sitting down and pulling Shinhye onto a seat beside me. 

We sat at the bus stop in silence until my bus came. It was a special bus, my very own personal magic bus and I had never shown it to anyone before but I really wanted to show Shinhye. 

"Come on!" I said pulling Shinhye onto the bus. I found some seats at the back and sat down. 

"You know this bus is a very special bus. You're the first person I've shown it to. This bus goes in a circle so you always end up back where you started. I always go on this magic bus when I feel down" I said to her. "It helps me think things through better."

I grinned at her. "You should think of it as a honour that I'm taking you on my magic bus."

Shinhye smiled at me. "Thank you," she said.

I looked back towards the front of the bus.

"My magic bus always help me when I'm sad so it will help you with your problems as well..." I paused. "You know how your the first person I'm showing my special bus to, it's actually because you're a special person to me."

"Actually, it's becuase... I know you haven't known me for long but I actually... I really like you." I said stumbling over my words. 

I waited for a response and suddenly I felt Shinhye rest her head on my shoulders. 

With a beating heart I turned my head to look at Shinhye and felt my heart sink. 

She was asleep. 

How long had she been asleep, I asked myself sadly. She had been asleep all through my confession. 

Maybe it was for the better, what if she didn't like me back?

Even with these thoughts buzzing around in my head I couldn't help but notice how peaceful and cute Shinhye looked when she was sleeping. 

Why was I like this?

Yonghwa's POV

I saw Hongki piggybacking a girl off the bus while I was making my way home after my talk with the president. 

"Hongki!" I shouted and walked towards him. 

"Who's that?" I asked nodding my head towards the girl on his back. 

The wind blew the girl's hair off her off her face and i saw that it was Shinhye. 

Hongki didn't look too pleased to see me, "It's Shinhye, she fell asleep on the bus." 

"Oh, do you want me to take her?" I asked. 

"No, it's fine. I'll do it." replied Hongki almost protectively.

I followed Hongki as he took Shinhye into the Company and laid her down on one of the couches in the resting room. 

Hongki then shrugged off his coat and laid it over her. 

Watching Hongki doing that I suddenly felt jealous. Why did he care about Shinhye anyway? They had only met a couple of times. 

Hongki's coat was too small to cover Shinhye's feet so I shrugged off my coat and placed it over her legs taking off her shoes first to make her more comfortable.

I turned at spotted Hongki glaring at me. "Hyung! I've already covered her with my coat! You don't have to use yours too." 

"Her feet weren't covered." I said. 

Hongki glared at me then wen't to sit beside Shinhye. 

"Hongki, I'll stay here, you go to our dorm and get some rest. It's our debut in two days." I said.

Hongki crossed his arms and pouted like a stubborn child "No. I'm not leaving until you do. Why don't I stay here and hyung you go."

"Hongki, stop being so childish." I said.

"hyung stop bossing me around!" Hongki shouted and caused Shinhye to stir. 

Shinhye opened her eyes. 

"Shinhye." I said.

Shinhye's POV

I woke up to a shout. I saw Yonghwa standing in front of me. "Shinhye," he said.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, the coats that had been covering me fell to the floor. What was going on? The last thing I could remember was being on the bus with Hongki. I looked around. Where was I?

"Where am I?" I asked. 

"At the company." a voice said from beside me. I turned my head and saw Hongki beside me.

Then I remembered - Hyunwoo.

Suddenly the door opened and Yoona and and Suzy rushed in. "There you are!" Yoona cried hugging me. 

"What happened?" Suzy asked looking around at Yonghwa and Hongki. 

"Nothing." they both said at the same time. 

"Nevermind about that. What's with you and Sulli's brother? How do you guys know each other?" Yoona asked excitedly.

Thinking about Hyunwoo my eyes started filling up with tears again. 

"Unni! You made her cry again!" Suzy exclaimed.

Then to my surprise an arm went around me, I looked up at Yonghwa who was hugging me to him. 

"Just let it all out," he said. 

I let my head rest on his shoulder and I cried.