Please remember

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

I was lying in bed reading a book when a boy a a group of six girls came running in. 

"Are you alright, Shinhye?" the girls asked crowding around me. 

Who were they? "Who are you?" I asked. I seemed to be asking that question quite a lot.

"Omo, she doesn't remember us!" a girl with stright black hair cried.

"Don't overreact, the doctor said this might happen." another girl said. 

"Were you my friends?" I asked. 

"Yes! We were and still are in a group together." A girl replied.

"We brought you food." another girl said, holding out a plastic bag filled with snacks. 

The boy stepped forward, "Shinhye you remember me, right?" he said grinning.

"I don't ... know." I replied. Who was he? Was I supposed to have remembered him?

"I'm Hongki! We even kissed only a few days ago." he said. 

The girls looked in surprise at Hongki.

"You kissed?" they said in unison.

Hongki nodded. "I have the right to call her my girlfriend now." he said smugly.

I was so confused. Didn't I already have a boyfriend?

Then another boy walked in. 

"Yonghwa oppa!" the girls chimed. 

"Shinhye! You woke up!" that person called Yonghwa said coming to the side of the bed. 

Yonghwa? That name didn't ring a bell, nor did anything at the moment. 

Yonghwa's POV

"She's got memory loss." Jiyeon whispered to me. 

Memory loss. She wouldn't forget me though would she? 

But maybe I deserved this, I had caused this to happen to Shinhye, hadn't I?

If only I hadn't made the wrong choice two days ago. Shinhye would be fine, she wouldn't be lying in a hospital bed, remembering nothing of her family, friends or past. 

"Shinhye?" I said and Shinhye looked at me with confused eyes. 

I knew what she was going to say even before she said it. 

"Who are you?" she asked.

Shinhye's POV

I saw the boy, Yonghwa's face fall well I asked that question and I wodnered if I had done something wrong. The boy looked disappointed and regret showed upon his face. 

The boy, Yonghwa looked at me. 

"Do you really not remember me?" he asked. Why was everyone asking me that? Of course I didn't if I was asking them who they were.

I shook my head. 

"I - we loved each oth-" he started but I cut him off. 

"No, I've already got a boyfriend. His name's Lee Minho. You two-" I said pointing to the two boys in the room. "should stop lying to me. Stop lying to me just because I can't remember. Stop it!" I shouted covering my ears.

This was confusing me. Everyone was saying that they were my boyfriend, I didn't know who to believe anymore. 

I just wanted everyone to go away.