Second chance

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

I had a strange dream last night. I somehow knew it was important but I couldn't remember what it was. It was about someone... but who?

**

Minho came to visit me today. 

I hugged him because I felt so glad to see him. He was my boyfriend, right?

I hoped that he would try and help me recover my memories but he just gave me flowers and told me that he was busy today and that he would visit another time and left. 

But strangely I didn't feel sad or want him to stay. 

I just felt myself wondering when Yonghwa was going to visit. 

Yonghwa's POV

I only got to visit Shinhye during my hour lunch break. I wasn't allowed to visit her during the day because A.N.JELL's new album was coming out and so we were busy promoting and recording the songs. I ran there to spend as much time with Shinhye as possible and when Shinhye saw me she called my name excitedly. 

Had she remembered?

"Shinhye! Do you remember yesterday?" I asked anticipating her answer. 

"Did something happen yesterday?" Shinhye asked. 

I looked at her sadly. So she didn't remember...

I was so hoping and wishing that she would remember but unfortunately not. 

Had I really been dreaming?

I shoved my hand in my pocket and the necklace that I had been planning to give Shinhye; the one with Cupid's arrow going through the heart. 

"Shinhye, I want to give something to you." I said taking out the necklace and handing it to her.

Shinhye's POV

"Shinhye, I want to give something to you." Yonghwa said taking out something from his pocket and giving it to me. 

It was a necklace that strangely looked familiar. Familiar - it was a strange feeling that I hadn't felt since I woke up in hospital. 

"What's this?'" I asked him. 

"It's a necklace. Your in a girl's group Cupid so that the cupid's arrow going through my- I mean the heart. Spreading love." he said.

I stared at the necklace. I was sure that I had seen it before. 

"It's mine." I heard Yonghwa say so I handed it back to him. 

Yonghwa's face crumpled. "What you don't like it?" he asked.

"No, you just said it was yours." I replied confused.

"No I didn't say anything." Yonghwa replied. 

What was happening? I swear I heard something. Then the memory of that day came back to me - the day I had my accident. Starting from Hongki kissing em to me chasing after Yonghwa. Yonghwa kissing me, me kising Yonghwa then Minho- I felt hate and anger for Minho come flooding back. But I couldn't remember anything after that. My mind just went black. I couldn't remember how and why the accident had occured. 

Yonghwa, Yonghwa... how could I forget you. 

"I remember." I whispered.

"You remember?" Yonghwa said surprised. "Everything?"

I shook my head. "Just that day.... the day I had my accident."

Yonghwa's POV

She remembered that day. The day of the accident. The day I had broken her heart. 

"Shinhye, I'm sorry." I said and Shinhye looked startled. 

"Why are you sorry? I should be the one that's sorry for not remembering you." she said. 

"But you remember? The whole day... the accident... the one that I could have prevented." I said to her.

"I don't remember the whole day or the accident. Just you and me kissing." She said blushing. "And I'm sure you couldn't have prevented the accident anyway. You would have just got hurt." 

So... she didn't remember. 

She only remembered us kissing. 

That had been the best moment of my life and she would remember it forever. 

Our first kiss together. 

Maybe this was God giving me another chance.