My choice

Four Leaf clover

Jiyeon's POV

Shinhye came storming into the dorm. 

"Do you want some ice cream?" I asked but she ignored me and ran into our room slamming the door behind her. 

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Jieun who was watching a drama beside me.

"I don't know." IU said absentmindedly. She was too busy watching her drama. 

"I'm going to check on her. Come with me, Jieun!" I said dragging her behind me. 

I was going to knock but figured she wouldn't answer anyway so just walked in. 

Shinhye was crying on her bed. When she looked up I noticed her red eyes and a bruise starting to form on her cheek. 

"What happened to you?" I asked Shinhye worriedly. 

"You should knock before coming into someone's room." She said.

"This is my room as well." I said pouting.

"You should probably get some ice on that." IU said indicating towards the bruise.

I looked down at my ice cream. I sighed, I guess I had to give it up.

I pressed my ice cream against Shinhye's bruise. 

"Eww! That's gross Jiyeon!" Shihye said trying to turn away but I kept her still.

"Keep still. The ice cream will make it better." I said. 

IU looked at the ice cream. "You do know that I said ice, right?"

I nodded. "And you know that food is the answer to all problems for me, right?"

All problems apart from Seungho.

Yonghwa's POV

I had made my choice. 

I didn't know if it was the right one yet though.

I texted Shinhye. 'Come out, I need to tell you something.'

I got a reply in less than ten seconds. 'Ok, where? and sorry about earlier.'

'Come to the cinema where we watched the film together. And don't apologise,' i texted back.

'Okay be there in five.' she texted. 

I waited in front of the cinema. 

Was I really doing the right thing?