Names

Four Leaf clover

Jiyeon's POV

When I woke up in the morning I saw Shinhye sleeping on her bed in our room. I hadn't really wanted to share rooms with her at first but I had no choice because everyone else was already sharing apart from Yoona unni because she was the oldest. 

So she had come back after running off last night.

I made my way into the kitchen and started rummaging around for food. I found some bokkeumbap from last night and started eating.

IU walked in yawning. She saw me eating and ran over. 

"Yah! Why are you eating this by yourself?" she yelled.

Suzy came into the kitchen and spotted me eating the bokkeumbap. "Where did you get that? Yahhh... That was the bokkeumbap I had left over last night!" 

Suzy and IU tried to wrestle me from my food but I kicked them away and scooped up the last spoonfuls and stuffed them in my mouth. 

Suzy and Jieun gave up and sat down beside me. 

Hara walked in then. "What? You guys already had breakfast?"

"No, Jiyeon just ate breakfast by herself... again." Suzy said. 

"Was that the bokkeumbap from last night?" Hara asked. 

"Yeah." Jieun replied looking depressed.

"aw Jiyeon... that was all we had for breakfast." Hara said to me.

I pouted "Sorry."

Shinhye came into the room then. "Why does everyone look so depressed?" she asked.

"Jiyeon ate all our food." Suzy said witha sigh.

"Jiyeon, you're supposed to be on a diet." Shinhye said to me.

"Okay, okay stop nagging." I said. 

"Hey! That could be the name of a new song?" IU said. 

"What? Nagging?" I asked with disbelief.

"Yeah!" IU said starting to look excited. 

"Gee, you really come up with weird song names." I said.

"Gee is a good name for a song" said Yoona walking into the room after hearing our conversation. 

"What? Is that even a word?" I asked. What was wrong with everyone today?

I got up and found some pancake mixture. "Unni, do we have some honey to eat pancakes?" 

"Honey?" Yoona said.

"OMG Honey's an awesome song name" Hara said. 

What Hara unni as well?

"No what about a song called Step Up or Touch?" Suzy suggested. 

"How about everyone stop being so weird, what is up with everyone and song names?" I said.

Just then Sulli walked in rubbing her eyes, she then blushed nervously after seeing Shinhye.Shinhye's POV

Shinhye looked flustered and was about to leave the room when Sulli said "Sorry about yesterday, Hyunwoo wouldn't tell me anything but I have heard about you from my brother before. I'm sorry that my brother visiting bothered you so much. I won't meet him here anymore and I'll just  just meet him outside if it makes you nervous."

Shinhye's POV

"I'll just meet him outside if it makes you nervous." Sulli said nervously.

Hearing those words I suddenly felt weird. Glad that I wouldn't have to face those painful memories again but then I also felt something that felt like I would regret it if I didn't get to see Hyunwoo again. After all I had been searing for him for a whole year and when I had finally found him I felt angry at him. 

These emotions were confusing me.

without me realising I heard myself saying "No. it's okay. I want to see him."

Sulli looked at me with shock. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" 

I nodded not sure if I was telling the truth. 

Would I be alright meeting Hyunwoo again?


A/N:

This chapter's a bit weird because I had writer's block but will try to make it more interesting with more yongshin moments in the next few chapters