The kiss

Four Leaf clover

Shinhye's POV

We had to go to the company extra early today to practice for tomorrow's performance. I couldn't believe our debut date had come this quickly!

I had searched with my eyes for Yonghwa but I couldn't see him. I concluded that he must be practicing as well since we were both going to debut tomorrow and both had a music performance for our debut.

We had to practice our dance routine from seven in the morning to four. And Hyoyeon wouldn't let us stop until we had got it perfect from start to end. Then we had a half hour rest before going to our vocal training. We weren't allowed to have any food today for our performance tomorrow. I heard Jiyeon's stomach rumbling and grinned. Almost as if to reply my stomach grumbled loudly and I sighed.

I was having a sudden craving for food. I could now understand what people meant by you will never miss something until it was gone. 

The whole day was exhausting and I was relieved when we were sent home early to get enough rest for tomorrow. We had to come to the company at six tomorrow.

I could feel the water sloshing around in my stomach as I had only drank water to try and fill up my empty stomach. I could hear Jiyeon grumbling beside me in the new van that we had got for our debut. 

I didn't dare catch Jiyeon's eye since I knew that she was in a bad mood because she hadn't eaten anything all day.

We were about to set off when Yonghwa knocked on my window. 

I opened the window and Yonghwa smiled. 'Do you have time today?" he asked.

"I kind of have to get back because I have a performance tomorrow." I said trying to ignore the urging feelign of saying yes to Yonghwa. I had to think of the other members too.

"Oh," Yonghwa said looking sad. "Then I guess this will be all I can give you now."

He leaned in and kissed me.