Voice

The Chosen Seven

 

Wake up”

That’s the first thing that Sunggyu hears after he out. He groans and shifts his position before slowly opening one of his eyes, peaking through the half-lidded organ. He squints when light is shone brightly into his face, causing him to block out the ray with his hand. After adjusting to the environment, Sunggyu pushes himself up into a sitting position and finds himself in awe of the surroundings.

Everything here looks so calm, peaceful and full of colors. The land is just a piece of raw beauty an environmentalist would say. There are no skyscrapers, no high rise buildings or rather to simply put – there are no signs of urban technologies. The area just looks untouched.

But it is not only the pure green beauty that catches Sunggyu’s eyes, he also realizes how there is no signs of civilization at all. Sunggyu is the only one, now currently sitting on a patch of soft green grass and only trees and flowers surrounding him. Despite the scenery, the lack of humans makes Sunggyu feel uneasy on many levels.

Come here”

Sunggyu’s head shoots up, looking for the faint voice he just heard. He stands on his feet, brushing off broken blades of grass of his jeans before exploring the area, hoping to find a tint of clue to where the voice may have come from.

“Hello? Is anyone out there?” Sunggyu calls out.

No reply is given but the wind moving all so gracefully past the trees, causing them to sway softly. He proceeds further into the land and the search makes him realize something – Sunggyu is the only signs of life he has seen himself. He hasn’t seen a single animal or other signs of life but nature. It may seem to look like paradise but yet scary at the same time.

I’m right here”

The voice rings out in Sunggyu’s ears once more and it sounded a little bit louder than before. He faces the direction of what he thinks to be coming front and gazes afar. Into the distance, there stands a pavilion made from stone. It doesn’t seem to be quite far away from where Sunggyu is standing. Finding himself no other options to choose, Sunggyu treks his way there.

As expected, he reaches the pavilion in no time. Within the construct, there sits a lady clothed in white, seemingly to be staring into the distance where the sun will set. When Sunggyu takes another step forward, his heavy footsteps makes his presence known. The unknown lady turns her body to face Sunggyu, and awards him with a warm smile.

“You’re here at last, Industria!” She exclaims as she pulls Sunggyu into a warm hug. Sunggyu blinks confusingly at the lady before pushing gently her away.

“I’m afraid you may have gotten the wrong person. My name isn’t Industria. My name is Kim Sunggyu.” He explains. The lady widens her eyes before pouting stubbornly.

“Ah… I’m sorry; I’m guessing that’s what they call you now. Come sit with me Sunggyu.” She invites as she walks back to her own seat.

With a wave of her hand, a tea set appears on the table. She hums with glee as she pours tear into two porcelain cups and pushes one of them towards Sunggyu. She moans in pleasure after sipping the hot tea, smiling at the delicious aroma the tea is emitting. Sunggyu carefully makes his way to his seat, not taking his eyes off the female before him. He sips the delicious tea and finds himself taking more consecutive sips after.

“Slow down before you burn your own tongue. There’s plenty more in the pot.” She exclaims. Sunggyu immediately places the cup down and flushes with embarrassment, earning him a chuckle from the female. The unknown female sighs lovingly before gazing into nothingness once more.

“What are you looking at?” Sunggyu asks.

“The future.” She replies.

Sunggyu nods and silence fills the air between them. He isn’t much of a person who can continue a conversation or start one. Sunggyu is a rather quiet person for one. He continues to sip his tea in silence before a tremor shakes the entire land. The teacup falls out of Sunggyu’s hand, and everything just went into chaos. Despite the commotion, the lady continues to sit there, not caring that something bad is going to happen.

“It’s happening.” She implies.

“What’s happening? We need to leave this place! It’s falling apart! How do we exit from here?” Sunggyu cries out loudly. The woman shakes her head before standing up and approaches Sunggyu.

“I can’t leave here, but you can. You’ll wake up soon, Industria. You’re here because you’re confused and do not know what to do. Remember your name’s meaning and your purpose.”

“I don’t understand! What meaning and what purpose are you talking about?” Sunggyu shouts out as he tumbles out from the lady’s grip, He tries to balance himself but fails as he falls backwards, into the darkness. Before he falls, he manages to catch the unknown lady’s last words.

Defeat your counterpart and reunite the seven.”

To be continued in Chapter 6: Awakening


A/N

Omo! I apologize for the very late update! Went for Camp, and forgot to update >_<

I'll post Chapter 6 afterwards, It will be a double update! (Or maybe triple >_<) 

On the side note, Thanks for all the subcribes and comments! Love you all <3