Schadenfreude (Part I)

The Chosen Seven

 

Dongwoo strips out from his wet uniform and pulls out a new set from his lockers. He has never thought that he would actually use his spare uniform at this kind of situation. His face distorts into a disgusted expression when he realize that his boxer is drenched as well. Having no choice at the moment and not wishing to spend his day in a wet undergarment, he removes the last piece of his clothing and stands there all alone in the locker rooms, stark .

Dongwoo wipes himself dry with a gym towel that he normally use for his dance practice. He sighs as he pulls up his long pants and buttons it briefly. The feeling of going commando is pretty cooling within actually. He smirks at his own thoughts and proceeds to put on his dress shirt. Now with his clothes on, he finishes off by drying his drenched hair to the best of his ability. He hums to himself as he dries his hair and did not realize another presence within the room.

Dongwoo squeaks out loud when he feels a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He tries to turn but the other holds on tightly, disallowing the older to rotate his body. He feels his back connecting to a hard body thus presuming to be someone of a toned and ripped body, hence deducing the other as a male. He recalls hard on the identity of his attacker based on his own memories but is shortly cut short when he feels the other male grazing his teeth on Dongwoo’s earlobe

Dongwoo bit on his lips to suppress a moan that is creeping out from his throat but when the other male changes target to the crook of his neck, biting it down hard and it after, Dongwoo could not help but release the overdue moan. He releases another whimper when he feels the stranger swirls the hickey with his tongue before releasing an amusing smirk.

Hearing the familiarity of the smirk, Dongwoo widens his eyes and gathers his strength to rotate his body. His suspicion is right when the stranger turns out to be Howon. He tries to struggle out from Howon’s grip but the younger male proves to be too strong for Dongwoo. Dongwoo groans out from the friction when Howon intentionally grinds his hip against Dongwoo’s own.

“What’s this? Going commando, Dongwoo?” Howon teases. Dongwoo tries to rebut but is effectively cut short by Howon’s grinding again. The elder could feel his junior starting to get hard from all the rubbing.

“Now this is something new. Feeling aroused aren’t we, Woobaby?” Howon exclaims right into Dongwoo’s ear, making the elder shiver when hot breath is felt.

“L-let go!” Dongwoo whimpers.

“Why? Aren’t you enjoying yourself? Never thought you would fancy such actions, moreover from a man nonetheless, not so straight now, huh?” Howon seethes. Dongwoo shakes his head from the comment and tears are soon forming by the bream of his eyes.

“Don’t forget, you’re mine.” Howon harshly whispers into Dongwoo’s ear before releasing the elder. He gives Dongwoo a seductive wink before leaving the elder to process what has just happened.

Dongwoo leans onto the lockers and slides down onto the floor. He holds his beating heart, trying to calm down from the excessive strength it is pounding. This is the first time he saw Howon look so aggressive and he seems to enjoy it. The younger male always seems to nice and approachable but now, Howon seems different. What makes it worst is how Howon confessed to Dongwoo.

Despite from the shock of the sudden confession and , Dongwoo could feel a warm and tingling sensation within his heart. From so many confessions he has received, they have never felt like this. Maybe this is the reason he has been waiting to feel for and the reason why he hasn’t have a girlfriend for so long.

He likes his best friend, more than friendship can sustain.

He brings himself out from his own daydreaming as the bell rings out loudly, signifying that first period is over. He collects himself up and stuffs all the wet clothing into the locker before rushing off for his next lesson. Unknown to him, a shadow lurks amongst the lockers and soon vanishes.

-

Envy pinches the bridge of her nose as she tries again with the spell but no matter what she does, the spell could not connect. She releases a sigh of desperation and soon decides to give up. She does not understand why the spell could not work when all the planning has been completed and the conditions to activate it are all there.

Frustrated, she sends out a command mentally to one of her own underling. She smiles when she hears the report from the said underling that everything is going smoothing and will proceed with the backup plan she has conjured up. She knows that this plan of hers is difficult to succeed but yet the chances to complete is high but yet the odds are against her.

She slumps backwards onto the chair as she awaits good news from her underling. Maybe it is impossible after all but if Wrath manages to do it, why can’t mine work? Envy scoffs at her own thoughts. She re-conjures up the spell circle and green eldritch lights glows from the circle. She is not going to simply give up when her own companions whose powers isn’t controlling is able to.

She is determined to continue until she realizes the reason herself why she could not control the Gatekeeper.

That, She could not control the envy within Howon’s heart. 

To be continued in Chapter 28: Shadenfreude (Part II)


A/N

I feel so evil right now to leave you readers hanging once again xD! 

This is a late chapter though I hope you guy enjoy it! :>