Traces

The Chosen Seven

 

Sunggyu chuckles as he proceeds to place the tray down on a table nearby. He approaches the younger male and ruffles his hair and at the same time earning a whine from him. He plops onto the soft bed, next to Woohyun and slings an arm around the younger male.

“Hmmm~ you smell lovely.” Sunggyu replies as he buries his nose into Woohyun’s shirt.

“W-where am I? Aren’t I at my room, and asleep?” Woohyun questions with some stammering. He can’t help but feel his cheeks slowly heats up from the snuggling effect done by Sunggyu.

“You’re in my room, Hyunnie~”

“Y-your… r-room? Hyunnie?” Woohyun reaffirms with a surprised look.

“Did you forget what we did last night? It’s already day time and you slept so cutely. I couldn’t resist waking you up.” Sunggyu replies as he lays his head onto Woohyun’s firm set of thighs.

“W-what did we d-do last n-night? I really c-can’t remember!” Woohyun asks with a louder tone that is laced with nervousness and worry. Woohyun is worry if his worst fear has come true. Sure he is love-deprived but he is certainly not prepared and ready the stage after love – . In all that he wishes for, he only wishes for love.

“How naughty of you, Hyunnie! If you want it, you could have just asked for one but since you want to play this game, I’ll play along as well.” Sunggyu replies with a pout but it slowly get replaced with a smirk that Woohyun finds it alluring. Sunggyu pushes himself up from the bed and straddles Woohyun. He slings his arms onto Woohyun’s shoulder and let his hands connect behind Woohyun’s neck. He watches the younger in amusement as Woohyun’s eyes starts to grow bigger when Sunggyu’s face moves nearer to Woohyun.

With no hesitation from the dominating elder, Sunggyu closes the gap between his and Woohyun’s lips, thus connecting the two wet muscles together. It was at first a soft and gentle kiss when it soon evolved into a more interactive kiss where tongue is involved. When Woohyun feels Sunggyu’s tongue slowly dragging across his lower lip, he felt scared for a moment. He wonders if both of them are going too fast or heck that he did not remember Sunggyu asking Woohyun out in the first place. However when the memories of their ‘date’ starts to surface, he slowly opens himself and allows Sunggyu to enter. Woohyun thinks that Sunggyu might be probably just waiting for a good opportunity to do such a gesture, in which he did none during their ‘date’.

Woohyun did not do anything but move his tongue awkwardly with Sunggyu’s own wet muscle. He is still inexperience in such an area and all he knows and read is about people falling in love and going for dates ending with simple kiss. He hasn’t moved from the teen’s section where such intensive and explicit actions are not being written.

Yet despite from the scared feeling towards the speedy progress of their relationship, Woohyun finds himself enjoying the kiss. Unconsciously now and then he releases vocals that he has never release before. Unfortunately, although he has good stamina from his in-house exercises to keep his body fit and healthy and unconsciously obtaining such wonderful abdominal muscles, he finds himself out of breath during the heated kiss and has to pull away from the alluring lips of Kim Sunggyu. He gasps for oxygen as he places one of his hands on his chest, trying to calm down his beating heart that is beating obnoxiously fast.

“I’m… sorry. It’s just that… my heart is beating too fast. Let’s take a break… alright?” Woohyun requests in between breath. Sunggyu eyes the younger male before pinching the younger’s puffy cheeks and pouts away.

“Stop being so cute!” He instructs. Woohyun nods shyly, not aware that it adds up to his list of cute actions. He sighs when he felt the elder resting his head on Woohyun’s shoulder. This is simply all what Woohyun has wished for – pure and simple love.

One Woohyun will label it as paradise.

-

Sunggyu quickly arrives at Woohyun’s apartment and is quickly ushered in once he claims to be who he is. Woohyun’s parents direct him to Woohyun’s room and when Sunggyu enters, a heavy sensation hits him directly in his face. Due to unknown reasons, he feels extremely heavy being Woohyun’s room – as if there exists a invisible force crushing him down.

However the force isn’t very strong to the point Sunggyu is unable to walk. He is still able to maneuver around the room but with a strained expression. He feels as if he is moving around with twice his weight. But as of current situation, he has no room for minor thoughts – his only focus is to find clues that may lead to Woohyun.

His room is clean and looked untouched. It fascinates Sunggyu on how tidy Woohyun is, compared to how disorganize Sunggyu himself is. He looks around and can’t help to notice the amount of romance genre books Woohyun possesses but there doesn’t seem to have any clues or hints in those books of Woohyun’s.

He spent a considerable amount of time, looking around Woohyun’s room – his study table, his bed and under, his closet to which he blushes deeply when he accidentally open a closet drawer to reveal Woohyun’s collection of cartoon-patterned boxers but there seems to have no signs of his disappearance.

Although they only have met once, Sunggyu is able to deduce that Woohyun isn’t a person who will run away from home. He struggles to find more clues when his eyes chances upon Woohyun’s book collection. Although it camouflages with the rest of the books, there slots a single book, whose title stands out from all other because of one reason – that book isn’t a romance book.

It is a book about lust.

To be continued in Chapter 11: Illusion


A/N

Tadah~ This is today's chapter! I hope it is great and all :D 

I'm trying my best to not let the story look so rushed but I guess Woohyun's awakening may take some time *Sighs~*

I must apologize for other OTL lovers >_< They will appear soon, but at a later time! 

But ~ Thanks for the new subscribes (You know who you are~), comments and upvotes! Love you guys to the max! 

*Sends Virtual Hug + Kiss*