Catch &...Never Release

Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Last night was…”

 

“I blew your freakin’ mind.”

 

“Oh gawd…I feel like jelly…”

 

“Hmm…perhaps Tae would like a taste of you then…”

 

“Omgawd Tiffany! Eww!”

 

“How’d it feel? To be multi-ic? Must be pretty awesome.”

 

“Is that what it was?”

 

“I think so…so? How’d it feel?”

 

“Oh for the love of Saint Lucifer, it felt amazing. It was like…like…like every single cell in my body ed at THE SAME TIME!”

 

“You know you out right after right?”

 

“Yea, cause it was just that good. Are all girls like this?”

 

“Umm…supposedly if you’re stimulated right, then yea.”

 

“Then I know what I have to work towards.”

 

“Haha Jess, let’s take it one step at a time. Last night was amazing for me as well. Let’s not pressure ourselves. Just take it as it comes.”

 

“Pun intended?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“You’re funny.”

 

“I try.”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Tiff?”

 

“What Jess?”

 

“How’d you get the money to set up everything? I mean the private boxing ring reservation, Si Hwa Dam, the hotel reservations, and my goodness! The rings! They’re real silver!”

 

“Platinum actually.”

 

“Tiffany! You better not be going underground fighting again!!!”

 

“Relax princess. I just asked for an advance from ahjussi.”

 

“You mean the president?”

 

“Yea. It pays to know the hand that feeds you.”

 

“And he wasn’t suspicious as to why you needed a crapload of money?”

 

“He trusts me…somewhat…”

 

“Tiff, no more ok? I just need you and that’s it.”

 

“Good. You just saved me the trouble of telling you not to get used to such royal treatment. It’s downhill from here on out baby!”

 

“Sometimes I wonder why I bother with you.”

 

“Cause I rock your world? If I remember correctly, there was much crying to the heavens last night. I dare say God was thoroughly worshipped and pleased with our offering.”

 

“UGH! You are beyond help! Wait…where are we going?”

 

“It’s Saturday, the girls usually wake up later than usual. Which means they’ll be starting to get up when we get home. I’m too tired to cook, so I thought we would just buy food.”

 

“Mmm, that sounds good actually. Breakfast together. Just the nine of us. I like the sound of that.”

 

And so the two girls had loaded up on take-out of various sorts, making sure to get more than enough for everyone and their two resident shikshins. By the time they got home, just like Tiffany had predicted, the first batch of the girls were already rousing from their beds. Tiffany and Jessica set the food on the table and soon, all the girls trickled in, rubbing droopy eyes and stumbling blindly to the dining table.

 

“How was *yawn* y time?”

 

“Just eat you little kid-zombie. That’s none of your business.”

 

“Yah! That’s no way to speak to your leader!”

 

“If you don’t shut up about y time, I’m going to make your dookongs watch our next session, and I’ll be sure to give them front row seats.”

 

“Tiff! Baby! That’s disgusting!”

 

“Tippany don’t you dare touch those little green darlings!”

 

“Then stop being a byuntae!”

 

“Yah-yah-yah, this is seriously too early for byun-talk. Can we just eat breakfast without having to choke on our own vomit?”

 

“Sorry Sunny, Tae started it.”

 

The rest of the day was spent as such, with the girls bickering about something or other. They had a movie marathon and basically just lazed around all day, ordering jajangmyeon and tangsuyuk and whatever else the girls had cravings for. They had been wound pretty tight lately with all the preparations and it felt fantastic just be to able to unwind and do completely nothing, be utterly unproductive, accomplish not one single useful task all day.

 

Fan-freaking-tastic.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

“Tiffany unnie…?”

 

“Yep?”

 

“I noticed you have two guitars…”

 

“Maknae, your observation skills are indeed a force to be reckoned with.”

 

“Unnie! So mean!”

 

“Seohyun, what are you getting at?”

 

“You never play it.”

 

“I don’t always feel like playing it.”

 

“…”

 

“Seohyun, get those pitiful puppy dog eyes out of my face and just tell me what you want!”

 

“Can you play for us unnie?”

 

“…”

 

“Unnie?”

 

“…You know I don’t really like playing in front of people…”

 

“But we’re not people Tippany…we’re you’re friends…aren’t we?”

 

“Tae…”

 

“Tiff baby, you play wonderfully. It couldn’t hurt to get some stage practice…”

 

“Y’all aren’t gonna let me leave this room until I agree are you?”

 

Resolute shaking heads all around.

 

“…Fine…but I do this on my own terms. Get some blankets and dress warmly, we’re going up.”

 

“Yo! Tiff-Meister! Up where exactly?”

 

“To the roof Hyo. Now go put on some decent pair of PJs, you’re going to freeze your off up there in those shorts. And no questions! Just listen and do. Kapeesh?”

 

Unsure nods. But Tiffany didn’t wait around to let the girls think things through. She herded them all into their own rooms and then went to get dressed herself, grabbing her guitar in the process. When she was satisfied that the girls were all appropriately attired, she led them to one of the locked metal doors at the end of the apartment cooridors that said ‘utility room’.

 

Their new apartment building, since the nine of them moved in together as a group, was much nicer and newer than their old one. But Tiffany had soon discovered that the stairwell to the highest point on the rooftop was locked and only accessible to personnel. Occupants were allowed access to the lower portion of the roof, but the higher part was locked as there were no railings on the side, making it a hazard. That obviously posed to be no trouble at all for Tiffany, who had found her way up to the rooftop of their old apartment with ease. This one could only be safer and easier considering the newer model of the building.

 

Tiffany left the girls standing by the locked utility door and signaled for them to be quiet. Then holstering her guitar higher, she ran back to their own apartment.

 

Ten minutes later, the doorknob of the locked utility door jiggled a little. The girls on the other side could hear some muttering from the other side, followed by some more jostling and rattling of the rather troublesome double cylinder lock. Then…after a few tries, there was the unmistakable sound of the deadbolt being slid open…and then the dark grey heavy metal-set door swung open noiselessly, revealing a mischievously grinning Tiffany. The thug quickly pulled all the girls inside before they could protest, quickly shutting up a rather indignant maknae with a finger to the lips. Seohyun was rather annoyed at their obvious act of trespassing and breaking the rules.

 

“You asked to see me play, this is how I play maknae.”

 

And Seohyun could protest no longer. She had indeed asked for this. The young girl huffed in indignation, nostrils flared and breathing out heavily. But the maknae ended up following sullenly, resigned to her own self-brought-on fate. Tiffany had quickly lit the darkened cement stairwell with the help of her phone and led the girls up and out onto the rooftop.

 

The more perceptive and adventurous of the girls, namely Yuri,

Please log in to read the full chapter