I Love You Jessi

Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Why’d you take me here in the first place you dodo-head?”

 

“I thought it would be romantic?”

 

“In what way?!”

 

“In every way.”

 

“You better have a few explanations lined up Tiff.”

 

“How does the fact that I first back-hugged you in a boxing ring count? Or the fact that our first kiss, even though it was just a bare brush of our lips, was also in a boxing ring? Or the fact that that was your first kiss ever? Even though I was retarded and hadn’t realized it at that time, that’s where it all started for us.”

 

“I swear you get exponentially better at ‘stuff’ everyday…”

 

“So…I’m off the hook?”

 

“I don’t know yet. And take off your clothes!”

 

“Are we doing it here?”

 

“No! I need to check your body for wounds. I was just getting used to seeing your nice non-bruised skin and then you go and do this.”

 

“Hey! If you hadn’t gone all haywire on me maybe I wouldn’t feel the need to defend your honor!”

 

“What are you?! Some knight of the Round Table?! I don’t need anyone defending my ‘honor’ Tiffany! I just need you to be safe!”

 

“I was safe!”

 

“Well clearly there are huge discrepancies in our definitions of ‘safe’ now isn’t there?”

 

“It would appear there is.”

 

“Ugh…I don’t even know why I’m arguing with you…I’m…I’m really sorry for what I’ve done Tiff. Really. And it’ll never happen again. But I need to know you won’t go rashly picking fights over something as stupid as ‘my honor’. Sometimes words are just words. I would rather you play the dumb fool card once more and just walk away.”

 

“Ok-ok…I get it. I’m…I’m sorry too Jessi. But I can’t promise that this won’t happen again. What if someone said something horrible, something absolutely atrociously demeaning to you? This isn’t even counting scenarios if someone actually does something to you. Because I sure as hell am not going to stand aside and let anyone touch my girlfriend in any way even slightly inappropriate.”

 

“Gawd…you look so hot saying that…”

 

“What. I thought you didn’t want me to go all possessive caveman on you…”

 

“I don’t! But…ugh! You looked so hot and y when you were being over-protective of me in there!”

 

“Were you ?”

 

“What?! NO!”

 

“You’re explosive reaction tells me otherwise…”

 

“I wasn’t ok?”

 

“Jessica…”

 

“Fine! I was! But like…only a little…”

 

“How little?”

 

“This little,” Jessica held up her thumb and forefinger, with little less than half a centimeter in between.

 

“Wow…that is very little…if I were a guy I’d feel very offended.”

 

“Yah! Be serious ok! I…I just want you to use your judgment ok Steph? I trust your judgment. Oh god…this bruise on your back is already turning blue! Ugh! I’m going to kill that guy!”

 

“And you said I was the impulsive one…”

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

“Not really, just a little sore I guess?”

 

“I’ll go get some ice for it.”

 

“Nuh-uh. You’re not going anywhere without me. Not in this place. Let’s just shower. I have dinner reservations at seven.”

 

“Baby we should just go home and get you patched up!”

 

“There’s nothing to patch up Jessi. Now come on! Strip!”

 

“Wow…I’ve never wanted you more than in this instant Hwang Miyoung.”

 

“Don’t Korean-name me Jung Sooyeon!”

 

“Just shut-up and turn around so I can scrub your back thug.”

 

“Your wish is my command princess.”

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

When Jessica and Tiffany had finally washed up, Tiffany flagged down a taxi. The younger had whispered the destination into the driver’s ear and they had sped off. Jessica knew better than to try and wheedle anything out of her girlfriend, she just sat there and hoped it wouldn’t be another big surprise like the boxing gym had been.

 

To her delight, the taxi dropped them off in front of Si Hwa Dam (시화담), one of the most famous restaurants in Seoul that served food like they were pieces of delicate art. Tiffany knew Jessica had been splurging a little on burgers and pizzas of late, so she decided on Korean cuisine for tonight. The menu of the restaurant was rather more clean and subtle, something that lends itself more to Western palates. Tiffany had done her research in advance and had booked a reservation two-weeks prior to ensure a spot at one of the hottest dining experiences in Seoul.

 

The younger girl had really never done anything romantic for anyone in her life. This really was a first, so she had opted to overshoot rather than disappoint.

 

And Jessica’s reaction made everything worth it.

 

The brunette knew this was way out of character for Tiffany, and this made the gesture just that much more touching. Jessica had stared glassy eyed as they were shown to their table. The entire restaurant was decorated as a museum. Everything was art in this place. As Jessica finally got her bearings, she looked around to see that most if not all the restaurants patrons were rather well dressed and middle-aged. People who were well established in their life and could afford to live and splurge a little. Apart from kids who came with their families, Jessica and Tiffany were the youngest people there.

 

This place would cost a fortune and Jessica knew it.

 

“Baby, this place is expensive! It’s Si Hwa Dam for goodness sake!”

 

“Hey now, don’t rain on my parade Jessi. This is the first time I’m actually taking you out on an official date. I need this to be special. Just stop ruining the brilliance that is my newfound romanticism and just enjoy this for what it is ok?”

 

“Baby…”

 

“Hush, I’m going to order our food. You trust my judgment right? Course you do!”

<
Please log in to read the full chapter