Officer Pedo-Bear

Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two uniforms dragged an unconscious girl in between them, her feet trailing behind her as they made their way to where their commanding officer was standing.

 

“Commander Choi, we found this one in the back alleyway. There was another, but he got away. She’s a feisty one this one.”

 

Their commanding officer appraised the two rookies with his critical stare that missed nothing and the two men quavered like guilty little boys under their father’s gaze.

 

“I can see that. She knocked you on your and struck you down by the neck. Pitiful, Lee. Shameful, Kim. Why do I put up with you two idiots? Leave her to me. Go write up your reports. And I want every detail on how you two allowed one teenaged girl to almost reduce you to circus monkeys. GO!”

 

The two rookies scrambled away with their tails between their legs, wondering how on earth their commanding officer knew so clearly of what had transpired. Had he actually been there on site? They two newbies failed to notice a dark patch of wetness on the seat of the pants of one, and a mark standing out like a red scarf on the neck of the other. These two truly were blithering idiots.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Officer Choi cradled the unconscious girl in his broad chest and left his most trusted officer in charge of the rest of the huge round-up before he strode over to his car, his huge striding steps the only sign he was in a bit of a hurry. At his car, he laid her down as gently as a newborn babe on the back seats, strapping her in as best he could before getting behind the wheel. His heart was thumping with concern as he drove speedily away in the cold, dark night, knowingly going over the speed limit in his anxious state of mind.

 

Stupid girl…

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Tiffany awoke with a tsunami wave of nausea. A surge of tart watery liquid pushed its way against the pull of gravity and threatened to projectile erupt from . She bounded up and threw up the limited contents of her stomach over the side of the…bed? There was a frantic ruffling from her right and next thing she knew, a man was pressing a plastic wastebasket to her chest, muttering angrily at the mess she had made. Tiffany continued to throw up as a new wave hit her, splashes of her watery vomit hitting her own face as she heaved. In the back of her mind, she had the random thought that she hadn’t eaten in ages, which was probably why her vomit was more stomach acid than anything. The man was still cursing to himself as he mopped up the results of her concussion.

 

After what seemed like an eternity, Tiffany’s nausea died down and she set the now vomit-filled wastebasket on the floor, its contents sloshing around messily. The young girl slumped back exhaustedly into the comfort of the mattress and fluffy pillows.

 

“How you feelin’ kid?” came a grumbling voice from her side.

 

“Ah…Officer Choi, I hope you didn’t violate me whilst I was unawares because as much as I admire your godlike physique, I am still a minor and that would hardly do your budding career any favors,” Tiffany said weakly, sarcastic and provoking even in her sorry- state.

 

“You’re not my type.”

 

“What’s your type?”

 

“Non-Asian. And non-suicidal.”

 

“Well…you’re really not my type either.”

 

“Really? This right after you complimented me on my…whatwazzat you said? ‘Godlike physique’? I find that unlikely. So what is your type? Bieber or Cullens?”

 

“Psht! I don’t even wanna know how a person of your age and rank would know about a snooty whiner and a stupid sparkly vampire, but no. Brunette. And not male. Teeheehee, look at us, flirting so shamelessly.”

 

Officer Choi raised an eyebrow.

 

“You…how can you joke so soon after you nearly died? If I ever had a daughter like you, I swear she would be the death of me. And for the record, we weren’t flirting, we were playfully cavorting.”

 

“So? Just make sure you don’t have a daughter, technology’s great nowadays. And I wasn’t joking about my ual preference by the way. Just so you know, flirting is rather harmless and innocent, ‘playfully cavorting’ on the other hand is much more ‘hands on’…you need to work on your vocabulary officer. Oh, and side note, your underlings are complete idiots you know that?”

 

“Yea…those two are better off working as paper weights.”

 

“You know they both holstered their guns at the same time and both reached for their cuffs at the same time? I mean…even a ten year old with a plastic water gun would have been more of a threat than those retards.”

 

“Sweet Mother of Jesus…those two are fired when I get back… That aside, I had a private doc come in and take a look at you. You have a concussion, a torn muscle in your left shoulder, and a whole lot of bruising. Other than that, you are just peachy-dandy. The concussion symptoms should go away in a few days, the muscle soreness will take a little longer, about three weeks. So don’t use that arm much. And the bruises…guess you’ll just have to walk around like a living billboard for domestic violence for a while. But I guess that’s nothing new for you judging from the amount of bruising I could make out the last time I saw you.”

 

“The last time you saw me I was fully clothed, you would have only seen my neck, face and hands. How much did you see this time? Cause I see that my clothes are changed into these pink PJs. I hate pink and I don’t like wearing PJs. Also, please tell me these aren’t yours, I would be uncomfortable enough knowing you had undressed me, but I would be even more so if I knew you were some cross-dresser or something.”

 

“They’re my sister’s. And it was my sister who undressed and dressed you. Can’t you be at least a little grateful? I saved you.”

 

“And I singlehandedly led you to a large underground illegal fight ring and gave you enough evidence to put a serial behind bars for a good, long time.”

 

“Fine. Call it even?”

 

“No. I think I’ve done more than enough than to be s

Please log in to read the full chapter