Cinnamon Apple & Vanilla Hazelnut

Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The girls had a day off the next day and Taeyeon had wanted to girls to go on an outing together. But Tiffany had already asked the kid-zombie for a day off with Jessica, citing that the two hadn’t been able to spend much time together with all the debut preparations. Taeyeon wasn’t fond of the idea, but she saw Tiffany’s point and agreed. All this was done without Jessica’s knowledge.

 

So that morning Jessica woke up to breakfast in bed. Tiffany had woken up early to prepare breakfast for her members, but everyone else had to go to the dining room to eat, whereas her princess had the privilege of staying in her warm, cozy bed.

 

Jessica sat in between Tiffany’s legs, the latter of which was propped up against the headboard, back-hugging her girlfriend, chin on the brunette’s shoulder, just watching Jessica eat.

 

“I take it you have something planned for us today then?”

 

“Gee princess, what gave you that idea?”

 

“You really have to stop calling me that!”

 

“Oh Jessi, don’t pout, you look ugly when you pout.”

 

“Yah! Everyone says I look cute.”

 

“Well they must be good liars then. I don’t lie. So you should trust me.”

 

“Just shut up. Say ah!”

 

“Ahhh!”

 

“Mmmm, now wasn’t that good?”

 

“Course it’s good you dodo. I cook–mrph!”

 

“I’m sorry Tiff baby, what was that you were going to say?”

 

“Ummrph! Phoof!”

 

“Hey-hey, swallow baby. Swallow before you say anything. That’s right. That’s a goooood girl! Who’s a good girl! You’re a good girl!”

 

“Put the breakfast tray on the floor Jessi.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

“No! You’re going to do something to me!”

 

“Unless you want your face and hair smeared with what you have just eaten, you would do as I ask my sweet Jessi. You and I both know I am not above using force when I want something.”

 

“You wouldn’t dare!”

 

“5…4…3…2..–”

 

“Wait! WAIT!!!!!”

 

“Good choice princess.”

 

“What are you going to do…?”

 

“Remember that special doctor’s recommended cure for jealousy I mentioned?”
 

“Yea…what…? Are you jealous of the food or something?”

 

“No. It’s just…it works to tame particularly frustrating girlfriends too.”

 

“Yah…Tiffany HwaNG MIYOUNG!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! NO! STOP! NO TICKLING! PLEASE BABY! I’M SORRY! HYO HELP ME!!!”

 

“Sorry Sica, but I am staying clear of hot Neanderthal shower . Have fun though.”

 

“YAHHHH!!!!”

 

“Hyo, what the heck is all that ruckus?! What is going on?”

 

“You girls don’t wanna know. Just…don’t use that bathroom…”

 

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what Hyoyeon had meant, and if that wasn’t enough, JeTi confirmed that fact themselves a few minutes later.

 

The girls could hear some muffled bickering followed by a loud thump, as if someone had thrown something fleshy and solid against the tiled shower walls. Then soon after, even with the sound of the running water, the closed shower door, and closed bathroom door, the girls could still manage to hear Jessica’s high-pitched muffled .

 

The reactions of the girls was two-fold: Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri made no attempt to protect their ears from such erted sounds, in fact, Taeyeon’s was itching to move closer to the bathroom, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun all ducked their heads and concentrated on eating their breakfast. Seohyun plugged in her earphones and the Keroro theme song to drown out her unnies loud noises and to prevent her ears from being defiled. Even then, Seohyun couldn’t not hear what came next.

 

“Tiff baby! Right there! Right ther– OH GOD!!!!!” followed by a dolphin pitched scream.

 

“I hope Tiffany hasn’t gone deaf…that would hardly help our debut,” Hyoyeon said calmly as she continued to eat the bacon on her plate.

 

Taeyeon just had a really erted smirk on her face, and her members knew she was imagining things inside that little gutter-brain of hers.

 

Sunny just shook her head in slight disbelief.

 

Yuri? Yuri, for some reason, had a gleam in her eyes, and it was directed at a certain doe-eyed dongsaeng.

 

Sooyoung had choked on her food and was coughing, spraying Taeyeon’s face with bits of chewed up pancakes. The kid-leader didn’t even seem to notice.

 

Yoona and Seohyun had both flushed crimson, but neither said or did anything. And honestly, what could they have done anyways?

 

Minutes later, a clothed Tiffany carried a towel-clad and very much worn out Jessica into Jessica and Yuri’s room. All the girls turned to look at Yuri.

 

“I guess I won’t be sleeping in there tonight…oh my poor Mickeys…they’ll be so traumatized…aiya Yuri-yah don’t worry, you can wash their eyes gently with soap!” Yuri mumbled to herself as she gulped her ma juice.

 

Her members shook their heads in pity at the poor retarded child that was Yuri.

 

“We should send cards expressing our condolences to Yul’s family this year. Let them know we’re there for them in this time of great trial,” Hyoyeon said as she sadly watched Yuri try to off the remaining drops of ma juice with her tongue, only to end up with a ring of the gross juice in a circle around her face. The other girls nodded solemnly.

 

Yoona just sighed and pouted.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

After Tiffany had finally gotten a relatively unresponsive Jessica to get dressed, the thug took her girlfriend to Nayeong’s coffee shop. Tiffany actually ended up piggybacking Jessica most of the way as the brunette was quite worn out from their morning ‘session’. The younger girl began to think that perhaps angry shower was not such a good idea…

 

Nevertheless, both the girls enjoyed the leisurely walk there. Tiffany loved the feeling of Jessica’s comforting weight pressing onto her back. She felt needed and loved. Jessica on the other

Please log in to read the full chapter