Tiffany's Chamber of Secrets

Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

She was Harry Potter. Ok. Maybe not. But her room was tiny.

 

But then again, it was of her own volition. Jessica and Taeyeon had each taken a room in their dorm, so when Tiffany arrived, she had the choice between sharing with Taeyeon or Jessica. Both rooms were large enough to fit two beds, though Jessica’s was a little smaller.

 

Option one. Taeyeon. The girl honestly seemed harmless enough and it would be ok to share a room with her…if the girl didn’t sleep talk and sleep walk. Yuri had busted out Taeyeon’s secret as soon as the child-like girl had offered, earning herself a sharp glare from the zombie-kid. Tiffany was a light sleeper, always had been. That would hardly help Tiffany’s already messed up sleep habits. Not an option.

 

Then there was Jessica, option two. Who didn’t offer up her room, merely walked through the front door and made a beeline for her own bed, not even bothering to close her bedroom door as she sprawled out on her bed sheets. Taeyeon had coughed in apology, saying that Jessica really wouldn’t mind if Tiffany decided to share with her. Share a room with Jessica? Whom Tiffany had the hots for? Tiffany had no idea what that would do to her. Jessica coming home sweaty. Jessica changing in the room. Jessica coming out of the bathroom with her hair wet and skin glistening dressed in just a towel. Jessica asleep just right next to her in minimal amount of clothing. Arms-reach away. Tiffany would be driven insane with the need to do something about her lust! That would not go over well. Also not an option.

 

Then Tiffany spotted another door across from Jessica’s. It was the storage room. Or rather a room that was too large for storage and too small for a bedroom. Big enough for a bed, a small desk and perhaps a dresser. Basically, big enough for the minimalistic preferences of Tiffany. No sleep walkers or talkers, and no libido on overdrive. Perfect.

 

The girls had stared at her like she had just told them she was really a man. Well in their minds, she may as well be. What girl gives up the option of a much larger room for some dinky, dank, paint-peeling, windowless storage room? No girl. That’s what.

 

Tiffany had bowed repeatedly in refusal at Taeyeon’s continuous efforts to dissuade her. “But there are spiders in there!” she had cried. Tiffany silently insisted, hoping the darn girl would just leave her to her own devices so she could stop bowing. Jessica had settled matters by telling them to “Shut up!” so she could sleep. And so Tiffany had moved into ‘the hole', as the girls so fondly called it.

 

First thing Tiffany did when she moved into her room was to change into her preferred clothing. Good old fashioned loose t-shirt and shorts. The rest of the night was spent cleaning her rather dusty ‘hole’ of a room, killing a bunch of eight-legged critters plus one centipede, and fixing the broken lock on the door before setting things in their place.

 

The room only had a bed and no other furnishings. She would need a dresser and a desk of some sort. The other girls had parents. She didn’t. She had Nayeong, which was more than enough. But Nayeong had done enough for her as it is, Tiffany could hardly expect her to buy her furnishings too.

 

She would build her own, Tiffany decided. It was cheaper and she could custom it to her limited amount of space. Tiffany threw on a sweater, grabbed her newly-acquired house keys along with a now emptied duffle bag and her bike, and headed out of her room.

 

Jessica was coming out of her own room just as Tiffany was leaving, and all she saw was a hooded figure that looked like a street thug. Jessica screamed. In dolphin pitch. No heck. Dolphins themselves would complain and call the cops on her .

 

Please log in to read the full chapter