Green-Eyed Monster

Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When they got back to Seoul, Tiffany took Jessica to a gym where she had reserved a private ring, away from prying eyes.

 

Jessica had looked at Tiffany with eyebrows raised, somewhat incredulous with Tiffany’s choice of activity on a ‘romantic date’. Tiffany had laughed at her girlfriend’s unimpressed expression.

 

Herding Jessica into the change rooms, Tiffany took some clothes out of a locker and threw them at Jessica’s face, pissing Jessica off even more. Then without even a passing glance at her fuming girlfriend, Tiffany stripped and changed into a black sports bra and black loose shorts.

 

“Hurry up princess, we don’t got all day. Move that !” Tiffany called back as she walked out of the change room.

 

Jessica just stood there for a second, her mind trying to wrap around what had just happened.

 

“STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Jessica found Tiffany already in the private ring, doing stretches. Still steaming from the top of her head, Jessica lunged at Tiffany to vent her frustration. Tiffany easily dodged Jessica’s attack without even turning to look and continued to stretch, not even sparing Jessica a glance.

 

Half-crazed with anger, Jessica lunged madly again. Again Tiffany sidestepped the haphazard attack like it was nothing.

 

What ensued was a rather wild goose-chase around the ring, with Jessica charging like a maddened bull at Tiffany and Tiffany eluding the brunette like a lithe ballerina. Soon, Jessica was exhausted and dripping sweat from head to toe. Tiffany hadn’t even broken a sweat.

 

“ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!!” Jessica screamed before storming out.

 

This isn’t over Hwang Miyoung! Two can play at this game!

 

Jessica didn’t return after ten minutes.

 

Tiffany contemplated the notion that she had really gone too far this time. She stepped out of the ring and went to look for her girlfriend. She found Jessica in the main gym with everyone else. And she didn’t like what she saw.

 

This was a professional training gym. Mostly of the members were here to professionally train for competitions. Most were men.

 

Tiffany found Jessica sitting on the thigh of a particularly handsome man who was curling 80 lb dumbbells. Her gorgeous girlfriend was ‘spotting’ the man and had a slim hand resting on one of his sweaty muscular shoulder, rubbing it teasingly. Jessica was straddling one muscular thigh, giving everyone else in front of her a clear view of the apex of her legs in her tight spandex shorts.

 

Goddamn! Why was I so erted as to choose those shorts for her to wear!

 

That wasn’t all. Jessica had her other hand pressed onto the man’s chest, rubbing his pecs in wide circles. The brunette had also taken off her tank top, leaving her in her hot pink sports bra. The man was making no effort to hide the fact that he was admiring the view of Jessica’s assets. It also didn’t help that Jessica was practically ing her chest forwards, her s inches from the man’s face.

 

The other men in the gym were also blatantly staring. They didn’t get a lot of women here, and when they did, the women were usually quite brawny and hardly attractive. Jessica was a definite treat and there was no way they were going to leave her ‘unsavoured’. Each and every eye was undressing Jessica, and Tiffany saw everything.

 

Tiffany almost went ballistic.

 

That was her girlfriend that these jackasses were ogling. Her girlfriend. Which meant those were her s. That’s right, those beautiful s on Jessica’s chest belonged to Tiffany. Not even Jessica had a right to them. They were Tiffany’s!

 

Tiffany strode over like a prized bull, snorting heavily through her nose, neck and face crimson with fury. Jessica spotted her jealous girlfriend from a mile away and smirked, purposely trailing her hand down from the pecs to caress the abs.

 

“YARGHHHH!!!!” Tiffany bellowed.

 

The man nearly dropped the dumbbell onto his own toes in his surprise. By the time he had safely placed the weights back onto the rack beside them, Tiffany was already upon him. The girl approached Jessica first, taking one deep calming breath so as not to hurt her girlfriend in her rage, Tiffany peeled Jessica’s hands off the man and held the brunette’s wrist loosely in her grasp. Pulling slightly, she removed Jessica from the man’s lap. Stepping forwards so that their bodies were pressed together, with Tiffany still holding Jessica’s wrists, Tiffany placed a searing kiss on the brunette’s lips.

 

“You’re mine,” she whispered.

 

Then she pulled completely away to face the much larger man, who was staring with lust at the two girls.

 

“You. Me. In the ring. NOW!” she spat into his face, her rage coming back tenfold now that she saw the man who dared to lay his erted eyes on her girlfriend up close.

 

Jessica froze. She realized in that second that she had gone too far.

 

“You must be joking. I don’t fight girls,” the man scoffed.

 

“Well this one is about to kick your erted ! Get in the ring before I haul it in with me! I’ve taken down a man almost twice your size, you’re nothing but meat to me!”

 

“Look here brat! Don’t push my buttons! I’m not easy to deal with when angry.”

 

“What are you? The Hulk? Well then, Hulk angry! Hulk smash! Hulk just try and kick this girl’s !”

 

“Tiffany please! Stop! Baby I’m sorry! Don’t do this! He’ll crush you!”

 

“Stay out of this Jessica.”

 

“Even your girlfriend is telling you to back off kid. By the way, your girl’s got a nice rack on her, not to mention her sopping wet cu–”

 

If there is one thing anyone should know about Tiffany, it’s that she’s incredibly protective over those she cares for, and demeaning Jessica’s body like some common would seal this man’s fate.

 

Tiffany had, in a split second, pushed Jessica safe distance away and socked the man in the face.

 

“You still wanna say you don’t fight girls you ert? Let me show you how I make mince meat outta you ya blockhead!”

 

The man looked like he still hadn’t registered what had happened. A nice red mark was already showing on his left cheek. The other men in the gym had noticed the altercation now. There would essentially be no way for the man to back out without seeming like a complete wussy and coward at this point.

 

Jessica stood frozen in place. She had known Tiffany was no stranger to fights, but she had never seen the girl in action. Even though Tiffany was much smaller than the man, she seemed to exude a confidence and a domineering air Jessica had never seen. It was a little intimidating yet exhilarating at the same time. Jessica found herself even more attracted to Tiffany, if that were possible.

 

The man came out of his trance and moved towards the ring and Tiffany followed behind him. Jessica snapped out of her thoughts and ran to restrain Tiffany, hugging her from behind.

 

“Baby please! Don’t go! I’m so sorry! I’ll never try and make you jealous again!” Jessica pleaded desperately. As much

Please log in to read the full chapter