Chapter 9 - Dinner Date?

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 9 - Dinner Date?

 

Siwon came at his office on time as usual even if he had a hangover last night. He smiles brightly at the people around him like it’s a normal day and mentioning last night, it’s like he never met her again but not because he forgot about last night but he tried not to remember anything, it's painful to remember the things happened at the party.

 

As he sat on his table to rest for a while, his office phone rang.

 

Kringgg!

 

He cleared his throat before answering the call because maybe it's important.

 

"Hello, Choi's clothing. May I know who is calling?" Siwon answered warmly with his manly voice.

 

"This is from Hwang’s company, it's about meeting our president. Are you still going to meet him?" The lady behind the phone answered.

 

"Oh. Of course. When can I meet the president to discuss my proposal?" He responded happily as he finally contacted the president.

 

"He's free tomorrow at 5:00 pm. Is it fine with you?" She explained.

 

"Of course."

 

"I will just send a note later about where would be the meeting place. Thank you sir, Bye!" She muttered as she hung up the phone.

 

He also hung up the phone then he stood up, rejoicing for what he achieved.

 

"Finally! Now, I can prove to my father that I can manage this company." Siwon said to himself still rejoicing for his project. Finally, he can push the project and make it successful.

 

-------------

 

As Tiffany went back to Korea, she also started working to his father's company, helping her parents. It's her own will to work for her parents company.

 

"Tiffany, Mr. Hwang wants to talk to you." Ryeowook suddenly said as he peeked at Tiffany’s office. Ryeowook is also working in their company as a manager and Tiffany and Ryeowook are very close like they are siblings.

 

"Okay, oppa." Tiffany responded sweetly while working on her paperwork on her table.

 

She stood up from her desk and knocked on his father's office.

 

"Come in." His father commanded as she knocks on the door. She slowly opened the door revealing her busy working father.

 

"Appa, What can I help you?" Tiffany said sweetly to his father.

 

"Can you attend a business meeting for me later at 5:00? I still have a meeting later and I think I will come home late." His father asked her a favor still focusing on what he is writing.

 

"Sure. Where is the meeting place?" Tiffany agreed immediately showing a sweet smile, lessening the burden of her father.

 

"My secretary will give the address and the profile of the person. Thank you, Fany-ah. I know I can always count on you." His father said thankful to his daughter's kind heart.

 

"No problem, Appa. I should go and prepare." She said assuring her father that everything's alright then she left the room to prepare.

 

------------

 

Tiffany makes her way out of her office and goes to the restaurant where they agreed to meet. As she reached the place, she parked her car near the entrance.

 

The door opened automatically as she enters the famous and expensive restaurant.

 

"Ma'am, what table?" The waiter asked politely, showing his respect towards his customers.

 

"Mr. Hwang's table reservation." She replied politely as well as the waiter accompanied her.

 

She took her seat as she fix herself to make sure that she's presentable when the business partner come.

 

------------

 

Siwon came at the restaurant hurriedly as he looked at his watch.

 

'5:03 p.m.'

 

'Oh no. I'm late.' Siwon thought annoyed as he change his pace into fast one. He rushed at the counter to check for the table reservation.

 

"Sir, how can I help you?" The waiter asked with a small bow.

 

"Mr. Hwang's table reservation." Siwon replied impatiently as the waiter accompanied him to where the table is.

 

As they approach the table, he saw a lady showing her back, sitting on the table. He looked at her confusedly because he thought that it's Mr. Hwang but it turns to be a lady.

 

"Sir." The waiter said as he points his hand on the table where the lady is.

 

Siwon opened his mouth to greet the lady.

 

"Excuse me, I'm sorry I'm late." He apologized as the lady sitting stood up to look at him but as the lady turned around, his eyes went wide as he saw a very familiar lady and he realized that it's none other than, Tiffany.

 

Not only Siwon is shocked but also Tiffany as she realizes that the business partner that his father talked about was Siwon. She stared at him without uttering a word still dumbfounded at their situation. No one has the courage to talk first.

 

"Let's sit." Tiffany talked first as they sat on their chairs.

 

Siwon cleared his throat. "So..."

 

"Mr. Hwang can't come because of an emergency meeting so he sent me to meet you. By the way, I'm his daughter, Hwang Tiffany." Tiffany explained her father's absence as she reach out her hand for a handshake as if they still don’t know each other then Siwon accepted her hand.

 

"It's nice meeting you again, Mr. Choi." She continued as she forced a smile trying to hide her emotions.

 

"It's nice meeting you too, Ms. Hwang." He replied with the same smile as Tiffany's.

 

They both felt the same feeling, a heavy feeling.

 

Siwon took a folder on his brief case and showed it to her.

 

"So, this is my proposal regarding the cloth supply." Siwon discussed professionally while trying to forget the uncomfortable feeling between them. It's hard to work with someone that hurt you in the past because still you can remember what she did to you.

 

They both discussed what will be the plan and in the conditions of Siwon, Tiffany immediately agreed because of his good conditions and offers. She also gave her conditions regarding the supply and he also agreed after that, they both signed a contract showing their agreement.

 

"Thank you." Siwon said as she signed at the paper.

 

"I should go." He continued as he arranged the papers in his brief case.

 

"Can we eat first? We just talked about work for the whole time and... I want to talk to you." She suggested as she said the last sentence lowly.

 

He stopped as he looked at her curiously and shocked at what she said.

 

"If that’s what you want." Siwon replied still eyeing her.

 

Before they can order someone called Siwon.

 

"Oppa!" The voice said coming from the other table that caught their attention. They both looked at the person who called him.

 

"Oh." He said as he slightly recognized the person who called him.

 

The lady approaches their table, looking only at Siwon. "Oppa, did you already forgot me?" The lady said worriedly. Siwon stood up as he touches the shoulder of the lady and that caught the attention of Tiffany.

 

"Of course not. I'm surprised to see you here and you changed a lot." Siwon responded sweetly.

 

The lady chuckled a little bit. "I'm the same Yoona you know." Yoona replied assuring him.

 

Yoona looks like a princess with a sweet and caring aura. She wore a white mini dress with raffles and laces at the end showing her long and slender legs. Her smile stands out in the crowd as well as her laugh.

 

"Oh. By the way, Yoona this is Tiffany-sshi, Tiffany-sshi, this is Yoona." Siwon introduced worriedly as Fany stood up to shake hands with Yoona.

 

"Hello. Nice meeting you, Yoona." Fany greeted with a smile.

 

"Hi. I think you're my unnie so nice meeting you too, Tiffany-unnie." Yoona said quirkily.

 

"Let's sit."

 

They took their seats and they agreed to order.

 

"Oppa, by the way, is she your girlfriend?" Yoona asked curiously as she eyed at Tiffany.

 

Siwon and Tiffany looked at each other awkwardly as they heard the question of Yoona.

 

"N-No." They both said in chorus and both stuttering.

 

"Really? Then it's good." Yoona said excitedly as she scans the menu.

 

As they scan the menu, Siwon secretly peeked on Tiffany while Tiffany secretly peeked at him also. They are like love birds with a wall between them.

 

"Unnie! You should try white carbonara with shrimp and oyster, it's the best here!" Yoona suggested excitedly.

 

"She can't eat that." Siwon suddenly said that caught their attention. Tiffany stared at him with a different feeling inside and she can feel that Siwon still care for her.

 

"Oh. Is that so? What about tuna and salmon?" Yoona suggested again.

 

"She can't eat any seafood, she's allergic to seafood." Siwon suddenly muttered as he continued scanning his menu without even looking at their expression as he said that.

 

Yoona stared at Siwon as she can see that he cared for Tiffany so much then she looked at Fany's expression and she can see that she's happy.

 

"Sorry, I can't eat seafood. I will just order spaghetti with meat balls." Tiffany uttered still looking at Siwon.

 

They ordered their own food depending on their tastes. As the food arrived, they started to dig in while talking about the latest news in their country and about their personal lives.

 

"Unnie, have some." Yoona said as she gave Tiffany a piece of shrimp. Siwon didn't notice that Yoona gave Tiffany a shrimp that's why Tiffany ate it because it was given to her by Yoona.

 

"Thank you." Tiffany said forcedly as she slowly put the shrimp on . She slowly ate it as she felt an uncomfortable feeling. The truth is, Yoona remembered that Fany can't eat seafood but she wants to know if Siwon really cares for her and to know if there's something between them.

 

Siwon finally saw that she ate the shrimp.

 

"Ya! Don't eat that!" Siwon yelled worriedly at Tiffany but too late, she already digested it all. He took a glass of water and gave it to her as Tiffany slowly drank it all.

 

"Are you okay?" Siwon asked worried at her as he stared at her eyes intently.

 

"Don't worry... It's nothing." Tiffany uttered with an uncomfortable feeling followed by a small cough.

 

"Nothing?!? You're life is at stake then you will just say nothing? What if something happened to you like what happened to you in the past that you're almost dying?!?" Siwon yelled at her telling her the consequences of what happened and all the people in the restaurant started to stare at them, giving them different look but this will not stop Siwon from worrying, he doesn't want Tiffany to experience what happened when she was at hospital, almost dying.

 

"Siwon-sshi..." Tiffany said lowly as tears started to flow on her cheeks and touched by what he said.

 

"Siwon-oppa, she said she's okay so don't worry too much." Yoona said as she noticed that Siwon was too exaggerated.

 

He didn't say a word as he left the restaurant and leaving Tiffany and Yoona alone.

 

"I should follow him." Tiffany uttered as she hurriedly stood up and pack her things up.

 

Yoona stopped her. "No. I will follow him. Just go home for now."

 

"No! I'm the one who cause this." Tiffany struggled as she pushed Yoona lightly because from the start she knew the motive of Yoona.

 

Yoona didn't bother to follow her as she look at the running Tiffany while smirking.

 

"Looks like my enemy has finally arrived." Yoona said lowly still smirking evilly.

 

-------------

 

Tiffany ran outside the restaurant to look for Siwon. She desperately looked for him to apologize for her carelessness. She run and run until she stopped at the pedestrian lane, she doesn't know where to go anymore then Tiffany slowly cross the lane still thinking of him but unfortunately the red light is on. The cars started to push their horns because of Tiffany but suddenly there is a fast car coming and surely Tiffany will be hit if she walk further.

 

"Beep-Beep!!!!"

 

Before the car reaches Tiffany, somebody pulled her hurriedly, making her life safe again. Tiffany's mind is not clear and many things are now on her mind then she realized that someone pulled her and now she's on that person chest, hugging each other tightly.

 

She slowly closed her eyes, already knowing who the person in front of her is. She hugged that person tightly as tears started to flow on her cheeks.

 

"I thought... I will never find you again..." Tiffany confessed with a heavy heart still crying on that person's chest. "Si-siw-siwon-oppa..." Tiffany called while stuttering her words. "I'm so sorry..." She continued as she apologized still with tears on her eyes.

 

Siwon cried secretly while hugging her tightly, he admits that he really missed her and if he will have another chance, he will not let it pass but what if she leave him again...

 

He broke their hug as he look at her eyes intently, reading what's on her mind. He's so worried to Tiffany that he's mind's going to explode as well as his heart.

 

"Do you really want to die?!? What will you do if I'm not here to save your life?!? What if you really die? What will happen to me..." Siwon yelled at her not with an angry tone as well as worried tone.

 

Tiffany stared at him with full of tears on her eyes going down to her cheeks. What Siwon said, makes her happy and satisfied. She knew up to now, she still loves him.

 

"I'm so sorry, I was looking you and I'm not on my right mind earlier..." She explained still crying as she slowly walks closer to him to hold his hand.

 

Siwon didn't react as she held his hand. He doesn't want to act impulsively and forget the consequences. He doesn't want to be hurt again so he pulled his hand out of her hand. "You should go home." He said as he avoided her gaze. He needs to overcome his emotions.

 

Tiffany knew that Siwon is angry at her and she knows that she is unforgivable so she just obey his order as she walk alone leaving him to go to her car and drive home.

 

Siwon looked at Tiffany with a sad expression. 'Is this the right thing to do?' He asked to himself as he regret what he did but he knows that there are things that he should let go...

 

------------

 

A/N: Guys! Sorry for the super late update. I was so busy at school but now it's okay so I will update more often. haha. :) Thanks for the comments. So here's a chapter. I know it and my story is so boooring. :(

Comment! :)