Chapter 24 - Happy Ending?

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 24 – Happy Ending?


 

"You can take a bath first then I will bring you home." Siwon said caringly to Tiffany as he handed a towel and a big polo shirt that will fit her. He doesn't have any woman's clothes so he decided to lend his shirt. Tiffany nodded shyly at the thought of only the both of them in one place and that they are both drenched because of the sudden rain earlier.

 

As Tiffany closes the door, Siwon gulped nervously as he walked back and forth of the room, because of his hormones feeling excited about the sight of Tiffany who is drenched with rainwater. Siwon tried to forget his dirty thoughts as he bit his nail but then again, he remembered the incident earlier, about his father's doing, that it’s his father’s entire fault. Of course, he can't forgive his father not now that Tiffany is the most important person in his life. He decided to sit down on the bed as he thinks of a way to say everything to Tiffany but he’s afraid that he might lose Tiffany after knowing the truth.

 

He didn't notice that he sat there for a long time still thinking of the best solution to his problem but then he heard the door opening as he instantly shifted his eyes onto the woman who is standing so attractively by the door. He felt his jaw dropped as he saw her wearing his shirt that really looks so hot and y on her, she is like a hanger with a big shirt that is hanging on it. He suddenly forgets the major problem in his life as he stared at her from head to toe. He hurriedly shook his head controlling the temptation on him.

 

"Did you wait long?" Tiffany bit her lip shyly as she scratches her head. Truthfully, she felt somewhat attracted to him right now, she doesn’t know why but she felt some kind of strange atmosphere between the two of them or maybe because when they both started to think the word , their minds will go crazy just thinking about it. She felt this sudden feeling as she saw his body, his well built body revealed because of his soaked light blue shirt. The same as him, she shook her head repeatedly, controlling the dirty thoughts inside her head. Of course, even girls can think that way towards a guy, agree?

 

They both didn't know that they had the same thought. "I... I will take a bath first." Siwon stuttered his words as he walked towards the bathroom leaving Tiffany alone in his room. The tension in his room slowly faded as he entered the bathroom. Tiffany travels her eyes all over the place, first time to be in his room and she felt comfortable in here as if it is also her home. But then she saw some pictures on the desk. Her curiosity bugged her as she walked towards the picture frame, staring at the pictures on display.

 

She smiled as she saw a little kid that is probably Siwon who is smiling widely with a robot on his hand. Then she turned her eyes on the next picture as she saw his mother and father with him, smiling like a happy family. In that picture, he looked really happy because at that time his mother is still alive. At the last picture, she saw herself, smiling amiably on the picture with Siwon on her side. She never thought that he still kept that picture that was taken in their high school days. Again, she felt happy as her heart jumped because of joy. Even if it's just a simple thing, it means a lot to her.

 

After looking at those pictures, she decided to sit down on the bed with her legs up while drying her hair with a towel. Drying every strand of her hair with full of concentration, she didn’t notice the man by the bathroom door. Without even a sound, Siwon came out of the bathroom wearing a green polo shirt that is half buttoned and pants. Tiffany looked at him surprised as she felt something again inside her, the same thing she felt earlier. She closed her eyes as she bows her head, continuing on drying her hair, pretending that she didn’t care about him.

 

Siwon noticed that she is acting weird so he decided to approach her and talked to her but as he got closer to her, he instantly saw her flawless legs that really attracted his attention. ‘Oh God, help me.’Siwon said in his mind looking directly on her legs. Who wouldn't want to see the legs of Tiffany? Yet again, he gulped a lump as he clenches his fist, controlling his excited hormones.

 

"A-are y-you d-d-done?" He asked as he looked at the other direction to divert his attention to another thing but still he can't help but to feel attracted to how beautiful she was if she wears his own clothes.

 

Tiffany stood up with her trembling legs as she nodded her head looking at his revealed chest. ‘Why are you doing this to me?’She asked to herself, wanting to ask the same question to Siwon as she stares at his manly chest. "Thank you." She thanked him while pretending to smile as she waited for him to move.

 

"Let's go then." Siwon suggested as they both walked towards the door but then Siwon forgot to bring the keys as he turned around, planning to get the keys but he was welcomed by Tiffany as their body bumped one another. When they felt their body touching one another, they both moved away looking at the ground embarrassedly.

 

"I'm sorry." Siwon initiated the apology as Tiffany only stared at him without saying any word but then this time, he found her eyes yet attractive again. They both felt a connection in their eye contact saying that they both want each other. He held his breath still looking at the small woman in front of him. This time, Siwon can’t control his hormones anymore.

 

"Tiffany..."

 

He called out her name as he captured her lips onto his without even letting Tiffany talk. Not even a minute, Tiffany also responded to his kiss as she snakes her arms around his neck while closing her eyes. Siwon did the same as he pulled her closer to him while kissing her sloppily. Their simple kiss turned into a deep yet hot one as he pushed her on the wall, cornering her with his arms still not leaving her lips. Tiffany, not minding the pain on her back, concentrated on kissing this lad.

 

They both parted to get some air but they didn’t waste any time as they get back to their business but this time they slowly moves towards the bed, not caring about the figurines that they bumped. Falling of picture frames and lamps can be heard in their room. While moving closer to the bed, Siwon took her hand as he guided her to release the remaining buttons of his shirt. Tiffany didn't object as she s it, revealing his body right in front of her eyes. As Siwon finally removed his shirt, he pinned down Tiffany on the bed still kissing her luscious lips.

 

He felt shivers down to his spine as he felt her hands, touching his chest. Suddenly, Siwon heard her moan because of his kisses and it made him more motivated. So he slowly moved her way down to her jaw line up to her neck, finding her most sensitive spot but before he can do it, Tiffany sneezes as she covered her face. They both stopped in their business as she continuously sneezes.

 

Achoo!

 

Siwon looked worriedly to her as he palms her forehead, feeling her temperature. "Are you okay? I will just get some medicine." He stood up to get the medicine box as Tiffany kept on sneezing on a tissue paper.

 

Siwon came back with the medicine and water on his hand as he assisted her in drinking her medicine. Afterwards, he stared at her worriedly.

 

“I think I’m sick…”She uttered with her runny nose. Her head started to spin as she kept on sneezing.

 

"Are you alright?" He asked once again as she nodded her head. "You should stay here tonight. I will just bring you home tomorrow morning." He stated manly as he took his shirt in the ground, wearing it again while checking the time. It’s already 11:30 in the evening and it’s quite reasonable if he will just bring her home tomorrow morning.

 

"You should rest first." He said as he let her lie down his bed. He fixed her pillows and place blanket on her shivering body. "Wait for me here." He instructed. Siwon went on the bathroom to get some water and towel. As he came back, he sat beside her as he soaks the towel on the water.  After that, he placed it on her forehead to cool her fever down.

 

"You should sleep. Don't worry about me." He said as he caresses her head while holding her right hand. Suddenly, she tapped the unoccupied side of the bed, likely inviting him to sleep with her. At first, he couldn't understand it but as Tiffany spoke everything is clear.

 

"Sleep with me."

 

She hid her blushing face as she pulled the blanket up to her nose, still peeking on his reaction. Siwon looked at her surprised. Tiffany didn't let him speak as she pulled his hand. He has no choice but to sleep beside her as he lies down still looking at her. He really likes it, the closeness between the both of them.

 

"Goodnight." Siwon said as he planted a kiss on her forehead before closing the lights. As the lights turned off, he pulled her closer to him, sharing the warm in his body.

 

"You might get sick." She asked worriedly.

 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." He assured her as they both closed their eyes, starting to drift on their dreamland. This will be a comfortable and unforgettable night for the both of them and yet again, their love making was postponed.

 

---------------

 

Early in the morning Donghae decided to pay a visit to Jessica. He promised to his self that he will always visit her no matter what. He smiled happily as he walks down the hospital hallway. He brought some fresh flowers and food. As he arrives at the room, he saw Jessica, lying on the bed, still not waking up. The doctor said that Jessica might wake up soon but he assured him that it will not take a long time. That’s very good news for everybody because they knew that Jessica is still alive and soon they can see her smiling again.

 

Placing down the snacks and flowers on the table, he took out a pot, the same pot that Jessica made when they were on their outing. He looked at it proudly because of what he did. He planted a sunflower seed on it, hoping that it will be a sign that when it bears even a single leaf or sprout, she will wake up soon. He walked inside the bathroom to get some water to sprinkle a small amount of water to the sunflower seed.

 

“I hope you can grow soon.”He talked to the plant as if it was a person.

 

Afterwards, he shifted his gaze to her as she caresses her head with bandage. Using the very tip of his fingers, he travels his hand on her fragile face.

 

And I hope you can wake up soon too.

 

Sitting on a chair, he took out some writing materials and a brown notebook. He placed it on the table as he started to write something on the first page of the notebook.

 

100 things that I will do for Jessica

 

------------

 

Slowly she lifted up her lids as she started remembering what happened last night. She noticed that she is in a unfamiliar place but she felt something strange inside like she feels so light, as if she have no fever. The first thing she saw is a close-up face of a statue-like person in front of her who is sleeping soundly like a puppy. Her smile slowly shows up as she felt comfortable in his arms.

 

“Siwon-ah”

 

She whispered right through his ear as the guy moves gently.

 

“Hmmm…”

 

He responded lazily as he pulled her closer to him. But then, Tiffany felt that Siwon seems hot as she palms his forehead, checking his temperature. “Siwon, are you okay? I think you’re sick.”She asked worriedly as he released his arms on her to feel his own temperature. Right, he’s sick because of her.

 

“I’m sick.”That’s what he said as he lazily sat on the bed, feeling dizzy.

 

“Wait for me, I will get medicine.”Tiffany got out of the bed as she took the medicine box to get a pain killer. “Here. I told you that you shouldn’t have hugged me last night.”She somewhat lectured the lad to show her worry.

 

“That’s fine. At least you’re not sick anymore.”

 

“And it’s fine because you’re the one who’s sick?”Tiffany said as she pouted her lips, disagreeing to his words. Of course, she’s touched because he doesn’t want her to suffer having a sickness.

 

I just dont want you to suffer.He responded as he takes in the medicine. Placing down the glass of water on the side desk, he looked back to the worried woman in front of him. He can’t explain the look on her face, it shows that she is half worried and half angry.

 

“Yah. You should not be angry at me.”Siwon said taking her hand. Tiffany didn’t waste any time as she crawls towards him, hugging the sick lad. Why do you always care for me?She asked controlling her tears to fall as she places down her chin on his shoulder.

 

He can’t help but to smile on her question as he enveloped his arms on her small body. “Because I want you to take care of me when I’m sick and because I know that I will be fine when I’m with you.”He responded sweetly as he parted their short hug, tapping her head with his hand. “You’re the best nurse in the world, you know.”He as she smiled at his compliment.

 

“By the way, I didn’t realize that you’re a really good kisser especially last night.”He changed the topic as he tried to tease Tiffany’s action last night.

 

“Yah!”Tiffany yelled embarrassedly at him as she took a pillow, throwing it on him.

 

“I’m your patient!”He didn’t stop teasing her as he chuckled at her blushing face. Right, he never thought that Tiffany would be that good last night even if it was interrupted.

 

“But you’re a stubborn patient.”Tiffany responded back.

 

“Nurses should not throw pillows on their patient but they should give their patient a kiss.”He added looking at the red face of Tiffany as he pointed his index finger on his lips.

 

“That’s why you like going to hospitals. I hate you!”Tiffany took it in a wrong way, thinking that he likes going to hospitals because the nurses gave him kisses. She stood up, stomping her way to the bathroom as Siwon followed her, regretting the words he said.

 

“What I mean is—”He didn’t finish his words as she closed the bathroom door. He didn’t give up as he knocks on the door, pleading.

 

“Tiffany! I didn’t mean that way! I’m sick, you know.”

 

A very sweet morning but was ruined by a simple joke.

 

--------------

 

The sun rays started to blind her small eyes as she stares at how beautiful the sky is. She never felt happy like this until Sungmin came in her life, she felt this kind of feeling again, feeling of being in love. Going home early, Sunny sat down at the park that is near from her office. She still doesn’t want to go home because she will just think of work, work and work.

 

Ting! Ting!

 

She heard a very familiar sound as she turned her head just to see an ice cream shop. Ice cream, one of her favorite sweets in her life, she just can’t live without it. She wasted no time just to taste the perfect vanilla flavor she likes, plain white but it’s very delicious.

 

“1 vanilla flavor, please.”

 

The man handed the ice cream cheerfully. Then she handed her payment but the ice cream man didn’t accept it and said that it’s for free. Sunny didn’t protest anymore as she pouted her lips while walking back at the bench in front of the large fountain. She started thinking why the man didn’t ask for the payment. Is this her lucky day?

 

While eating the vanilla flavor ice cream, another man approached her as he handed balloons. She didn’t accept it as she stared at the man who is very unfamiliar to her. Why would a stranger give balloons to her? She felt puzzled in what’s happening in this park as she started looking for someone around, to find some clues.

 

“Excuse me, are you sure that these balloons are for me?”Sunny asked the guy who is just nodding his head. “Who ordered you to give these to me?”She continuously and stubbornly asked questions to the innocent guy but she failed to get some answers.

 

While holding the balloons, she noticed that there are letters inside each balloon and the balloons contain number from 1 to 5. She got curious suddenly as she ties it on the bench. Afterwards, she took a sharp object and started popping each of the balloons, starting from the number 1 balloon.

 

Pop!

 

A letter fell on her lap as she opened it, reading the content of it.

 

Your smile is the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

 

She can’t help but to smile at the quote or more likely a compliment about her smile. This time, she travels her eyes all over the place, looking for someone she knew, expecting that it is him, Sungmin but unfortunately she didn’t find anybody she knew so she decided to pop all the balloons left because maybe after popping all of the balloons, the culprit will come out.

 

Popping the number 2 balloon, a letter fell on the ground as she picked it up, curious for the next letter.

 

Youre my sunshine, the brightest sunshine in my life.

 

Her heart started to beat abruptly just by reading the writings on the paper. Then she popped the 3rd balloon.

 

I cant help but to stare at you even if my eyes were already blinded by you.

 

She gulped a lump as she tried to find the person who made all of this but she still can’t see him.

 

Even if youre not ready, I will patiently wait for my sunshine to come.

 

After popping the 4th balloon, she knew that it was him, only him. This time, she popped the last balloon as a heart shape paper fell on the ground. She picked it but as she looked straight at the fountain, she saw the guy that she is expecting, the guy who made her fall in love again. She forgot to read the last piece of paper as she stares at the handsome lad by the fountain, smiling brightly and charmingly on her, wearing glasses that really made him more handsome while holding white roses.

 

The lad smiled as he saw her surprised expression. He pointed the letter on her hand so that she will read it. She opened it as she slowly read every word on it.

 

Sunny-ah, will you be my girlfriend?

 

She can’t believe the content of the letter as she shifted her gaze on him again, making sure if it’s really true or he’s just making a joke but as she saw the expression in Sungmin’s eyes, she knew that he’s sincere.

 

Sungmin didn’t waste any time as he walked towards here with the white roses on his hand, not breaking the eye contact they have. Stopping right in front of the midget, he handed the white roses as the girl took it shyly with pink shade on her cheeks. This time it is his turn to say it once again and to hear her long waited answer.

 

Sunny, will you be my girlfriend?

 

“Sungmin…”

 

He waited for her answer hoping that this time she will say ‘yes’to him. A minute passed, there was still no answer coming from her as Sungmin smile slowly turned to a straight one. Of course, he’s half-expecting it because he knew that Sunny is not every kind of girl who will just say yes to anybody especially to someone like him who is a playboy.

 

Before he can say a word, he felt a peck on his right cheek. He looked at the woman in front of him, surprised at her action. Is that a yes?

 

“Sunny…what—”

 

Again, Sunny cut him off by kissing his left cheek. This time, he felt nervous yet excited about what’s happening. He held his breath still not getting what she mean as he attempted to speak again but this time, Sunny really shut his mouth.

 

It was long yet sweet kiss coming from Sunny. Sungmin felt as if he’s in heaven. Now that, Sunny is officially his, he is the happiest man in the world right now then when Sunny decided to part the kiss, he stopped her by holding her waist, locking her in his arms. Sungmin started to move his lips as she responded slowly on his kiss, closing both of their eyes. Of course, it is a 100% yes.

 

Only one thing is for sure, Sungmin already fell for her.

 

What about the plan he planned? Will he still be able to do it or just forget it as if it was never made?

 

---------------

 

Still absorbed in writing the 100 things that I will do for Jessica, he didn’t notice the time as he concentrated on thinking of a sincere action to do for her after she wakes up. He stopped at number 9 because he can’t think of something sincere. Maybe he can write every day and he must finish it before Jessica wakes up.

 

With nothing left to do, he started reading the things he wrote starting from number 1.

 

100 things that I will do for Jessica

 

  1. I will never hurt her again.
  2. I will cook for her every day.
  3. I will follow everything she said.
  4. I will bring her to work every day.
  5. I will sing for her before she sleeps.
  6. I will buy her any gift she wants.
  7. I will say Sorryto her every day.
  8. I will make her laugh at least once a day.
  9. I will laugh at her jokes even if its corny.

 

He closed his brown notebook as he stared at the sleeping Jessica on his side.

 

I promise to do these all for you, Sica so please wake up.

 

-------------

 

Kyuhyun walked back in forth in front of a building as he looked nervous. He can feel his sweat slowly dropping from his forehead as he kept on looking to the people who came out of the building. But then he stopped as he saw a very familiar lady, leaving the building with a guy on her side. They looked so happy as they both laughed still not noticing that Kyu is there standing not far from her.

 

Kyu swallowed a ball of air as he decided to approach her. Of course, he felt jealous towards that unknown guy. He’s here because he wants to talk to her, to clear everything, to clear his true feelings.

 

“Excuse me.”The unknown guy said overprotective of Yoona as he saw Kyuhyun, holding her wrist. Kyuhyun didn’t mind the annoying guy in front of him as he stared at Yoona. On the other side, she was surprised to see him here and she just didn’t expect his presence because she thought that he already forgot everything about them.

 

“We need to talk.”Kyu said seriously as if he is Yoona’s boyfriend.

 

“Yah!”The unknown guy pulled her away from Kyu as the guy pushed Kyu away from her. Kyuhyun felt pissed about that guy. That guy doesn’t even know anything but then he’s acting like he is Yoona’s boyfriend. Yoona clearly saw how her friend pushed Kyu. Of course, she felt worried about it but she pretended not to.

 

Kyuhyun smirked as he totally faced the guy, walking closer to him, looking directly on his eyes. He will not go home because he’s scared of this guy but he will do anything just to have a talk with Yoona.

 

“If you don’t know anything, don’t stick your nose in.”Kyuhyun changed into a strong and brave one as he talked to the guy eye-to-eye as if he’s not practicing to be a priest. The guy smirked at him but then Kyuhyun faced her, taking her hand again but this time the meddlesome guy, pulled his shoulders as he welcomed him with a strong punch that even made Kyuhyun fall on the ground.

 

Yoona’s eyes went wide as she saw blood on his mouth. She so worried as she hurriedly assisted Kyuhyun to get up.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you okay?”She asked, not minding the meddlesome guy behind them. The guy felt ashamed for what he did as he found out that Yoona knew Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun changed again into a soft one as he pretended to smile, staring on her beautiful yet endearing eyes. “Please, let’s talk.”How can she say no if he’s like that towards her?

 

She nodded her head as she held on Kyuhyun tightly as they both walk away, forgetting her friend. As she saw an empty bench, she assisted him to sit.

 

“I will just buy medicine.”Yoona uttered worriedly as she decided to buy but he stopped her by pulling her hand. She turned around to face the young man, looking so handsome as ever. Then again, her heart started to beat furiously as she stares at him.

 

“There’s no need. I need to talk to you.”Kyuhyun mentioned as she decided to sit beside him. Yoona can’t take away her eyes on his wound on the side of his mouth as she slowly raises her hand to wipe the blood away. She didn’t realize that she really did it as she wipes it carefully with her worried expression but still even if she tried to hide her worries, it’s very visible in her actions and eyes that she really cared for this man. As if the time stopped as he stared at her worried expression, touched at the same time, he can’t help his self but to really love this woman.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t realize that he held her hand away as he stared at her eyes. She didn’t know what to react to his sudden action as she waited, waiting for something to happen. He slowly moved closer to Yoona, missing their closeness together, how they both laugh at their simple jokes, how they both tease each other and how they smile just by seeing each other.

 

Closing the gap between them, Kyuhyun slowly moves his face closer to hers as he aimed for her lips but as she noticed that he is coming closer to her, she placed both of her hands onto his chest, stopping him for doing it because shes afraid that she might miss and love this guy more after this. That it will hurt her more after she leave.

 

“Kyu…”

 

But this not let him stop in what he is planning to do as he still moves closer, touching her lips with his own lips. He can’t control his feelings anymore as he landed his lips on hers. He wants to know what he really feels towards this lady because up to now he can’t think properly because all he can think right now is Yoona. Kyuhyun closed his eyes as she clenched her fist onto his chest, surprised at his kiss. Her lips were too soft that he doesn’t want to let go. Not too long, Yoona gave in as she closed her eyes. They both felt that their lips were really meant for each other, that they are really meant for each other. How can they feel that everything is so right? As if the missing puzzle piece in their hearts were finally complete just because of this kiss.

 

Kissing the one you love is the happiest and rewarding moment you could ever get. Just by staying with the one you love, you will forget all the pain and sadness inside your heart. Falling in love is not a scary thing but a very precious moment that can happen in your life.

 

-----------

 

It’s been 5 days since Jessica’s accident and still she’s lying on that cold bed. No improvement or any signs that she will wake up soon but the doctor said that they should just wait and pray patiently.

 

Doing the same routine everyday in the hospital, he placed down the new flowers he brought on the side table changing the old one. Afterwards, he took a glass of water and watered the sunflower seed but as soon as he saw the pot, a smile crept on his mouth as he witnessed a single sprout coming under the soil.

 

Of course, he felt happy even if it’s very small because for him it represents the life of Sica and he knew that soon she will really wake up. Suddenly, he felt that he needs to pee as he walked inside the restroom, leaving Jessica alone but not to his knowing, Jessicas finger moved slowly pointing towards him.

 

Waiting for someone you love is the best way to show how much you love that person.

 

----------

 

A/N: Guys! Here's a surprise update because you all made me so happy just by reading your comments. Haha! Thanks to everyone especially for the people who commented and subscribe! You guys are jjang! I know that you really want to know who is the mysterios guy but just wait and I want to tell everyone that it's not Sungmin. Haha. :) I hope you will like this chapter and sorry for the Kyuna readers out there  for the lack of Kyuna moments so here it is. :) I love you guys. And by the way, I made a poll regarding my next project. Please vote so I would know if I will make a sequel or not. :) The voting will take effect until my next update so just click the letter of your choice and click Vote! Thank you !