Chapter 27 - Coincidence

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 27 - Coincidence


 

'This will be goodbye, I guess.' Yoona thought as she watched the people at the airport who pass by her with the same sad faces she also had. Leaving her homeland is the hardest thing she could ever do especially because she needs to leave him too. Since that day, Kyuhyun never called her and she didn't called him also because she knew that just by hearing his voice, she will surely and just miss him more and she might not want to leave anymore. No matter what happens, she needs to leave.

 

Airport is surely the happiest and saddest place in world, agree? Why? Because this is where people part with one another and also meet with one another. But now the only thing she can feel is sadness. She wants to see his face for the last time, to say her goodbyes and to say how much she loves him.

 

"Yoona!"

 

She instantly shifted her gaze to where the voice came from, expecting and hoping that it was him but it turns out that the person she is expecting is not going to come.

 

"Siwon!" She greeted back as she stood up from her seat while waving her hand onto the lad.

 

"I thought I was late, thank God you're still here." He said while catching his breath but as Yoona look at him, she knew that he's still the same Siwon last night, a broken hearted one. They both took their seat as they wait for the time of departure.

 

"Did you do it?" Yoona breaks the silence as the person beside her looked at her puzzled about her question.

 

"What do you mean?" The lad asked clueless.

 

"I mean Tiffany." She doesn't need to say any word. Just by saying the name Tiffany, he already knew what she was talking about.

 

"I did… but I was too late and I don't know if I will ever see her again." Siwon responded with a saddened expression, losing his hope for seeing the girl he loves.

 

Yoona looked at him, shocked at his answers. "What do you mean by that?" She asked, not fully understanding the situation.

 

"All passengers of E98 please proceed to your designated plane. Thank you!"

 

Before Siwon can answer, the announcer said that E98 will soon depart. Yoona and Siwon stood up as she held her passport and ticket tightly.

 

"I guess this will be our last meeting." Yoona said as she bids her goodbye.

 

"No. I know that we will meet someday." Siwon responded hoping to meet Yoona in the future. Still, she's an important friend for him, a friend that he will treasure forever in his life.

 

She smiled at his response. "I hope so too." She responded as she invited Siwon for a goodbye hug. "Thank you for everything." She thanked him for being a good friend for all these years.

 

"I should be the one who should say thank you." He said as they both chuckle lowly. As they part, Yoona started to say her last words.

 

"I wish I can stay here to help you but I guess I can't so I hope these words will help you. Don't ever give her up, Siwon. Fight for her and show her how much you love her. You know that I witnessed those years that you and Tiffany were separated and I know that you never stopped loving her. So now, don't let those years go to waste, her sacrifices and your sacrifices. She really loves you, Siwon." Yoona said those encouraging words as he smiled at her, thankful that he has a good friend like her. For sure, he will place everything she said in his heart and will surely follow it.

 

"Don't leave her." Yoona continued as she slowly turned around walking towards the departure area. 'Don't leave her just like the way I left him. Don’t be stupid like me.' She thought to herself as she handed the ticket on the lady while giving a fake smile.

 

As she passed by the door, she decided to look just for the last time, still hoping to see him but still it is only Siwon who is standing there. She smiled to him one last time as she accepted the fact that he will never come, that too much expectation hurts. Finally as she walks in she decided to just consider everything that happened between the two of them as wonderful and unforgettable memories that she will surely keep in the deepest part of her heart, the best memory, perhaps.

 

--------------

 

Kyuhyun ran fast as he can as he came down from the taxi. This time, he finally decided to say everything to her, that he will wait for her. Where could he find her? He doesn't even know what plane and the only thing he knew is that she is going to America and America is a hell big country.

 

He didn't lose hope as he saw Siwon walking towards the exit. He didn't waste any second as he shouted his name.

 

"Siwon-ssi!"

 

Siwon who is busy texting, diverted his attention to the young man beside him. "Oh. Aren't you the friend of Yoona?" Siwon asked, surprised to see him here.

 

"Yes, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. May I know where Yoona is?" He said directly to the point as Siwon's expression changed into a gloomy one. Without saying any word, Kyu knows that Yoona already left, left just like that.

 

"She left." He responded hesitantly as he saw his expression and Siwon knew that Yoona is an important person for Kyu. And with that, Kyu just bow his head, walking passed by him. He doesn't know what to do, should he laugh, cry or run? He doesn't know. He's too broken to think of the possible solution to cure the scar in his heart. He's too late, everything's too late. Why is there even the word late? Why is there a saying that ‘It’s better to be late than never’ if he can’t be late and can only choose between the words ‘do it’ and ‘never’?

 

As he reached an empty bench, he slowly sat on while controlling the tears on his eyes. "I'm so stupid..." He blamed his self for not saying anything, for not doing anything and for just letting her go. With that, he started to reminisce the happy and even the sad memories they both shared. He closed his eyes as he wished that all of this was a dream, that he has the power to bring back the time. But reality him as he realizes that everything is true and everything is too late.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to shout his heart out but he can't, he knows that by doing that he will just look like a fool and Yoona will not hear it. He regretted the fact that he was not able to say the words 'I love you' before she leave. Could he really wait for her? Will he really wait for her even if it will take many years? Can he really bear the pain of being separated from her?

 

Will Yoona come back with the same feelings for Kyuhyun or will she come back as if they didn't know each other?

 

Unspoken truths. Unrevealed love. Will those words stay just like that?

 

------------

 

“Is Sica home?” Donghae asked the maid as they stood in the center of the living room.

 

“Yes Sir, she’s still sleeping in her room.” The maid responded respectfully as she held the tray with Jessica’s breakfast. Just like every rich girl in town, Jessica is a princess in their family.

 

“Then I will just bring this to her.” Donghae smiled mischievously as he snatched the tray from the maid. He didn’t feel scared to go in her room without any permission because Sica’s parents are in America to manage their family businesses.

 

As he reached her room, he prepared his self for seeing his one and only princess. He slowly turned the door knob as he pushed the door inward, revealing a sleeping figure of a lady. He can’t help but to smile at her presence as he leisurely walked towards her while placing the tray on the other side of the bed. He made sure that he didn’t make any noise as he sat down beside her, gazing at her attractive feature and watching how she breathes.

 

Before he can touch her face using his fingers, she felt that somebody is by her side so she slowly opens her eyes, making sure if there is really someone beside her. But not to her expectation, she saw a figure of a man who is really familiar to her. She tried to open her eyes widely to finely see who it is.

 

“Who—” Before she can ask, she suddenly realized that it is Donghae. “Wh-what are you doing here?” Jessica suddenly asked surprised as if he is a stranger. “I will give you something.” Donghae responded as he moves his face closer to hers. And with that, Jessica pulled the blanket up to cover her bare face.

 

“Can you just wait for me downstairs? I’m not yet washing my face and brushing my teeth.” Jessica pleaded as she covered her face ashamed of her bare face. Then Donghae laughed at her as he took the blanket and pulled it down from her face.

 

“You don’t have to. You’re still the most beautiful woman in my heart.” He said with his ever handsome smile as he watched her reaction. And with that touching words, Jessica punch his chest lightly as she tried to hide the blush on her cheeks. “Yah!” She said to cover the blush on her cheeks. With his words, her heart felt fluttered and loved. Sigh. How can she not love this man? He’s too perfect and sweet for Jessica and she can’t help but to love this lad more and more each day.

 

“By the way, I have something for you.” Donghae pulled out a brown notebook from his bag as he handed it to Jessica. As she laid her eyes on to the notebook, she already knew that it is the notebook that Donghae made when she was still in the hospital. Finally now, Donghae can personally give it to her.

 

Her smile slowly faded as she slowly lifted the cover of the notebook, revealing the content of it. Of course, she’s not sad about it but she felt very happy that she doesn’t even know how to express it. She felt her tears on the edge of her eyes as she slowly read everything on it. But she didn’t let her tears fall. She doesn’t want this to be an emotional event. She wants this to be a memorable one.

 

Then suddenly without saying anything, she closed the notebook as she read the last number. She didn’t show any happy reaction as she pushed the notebook back to him while pouting her lips.

 

“You should have prepared something romantic before giving this to me.” Jessica demanded as she acted that she didn’t like it but the truth is that she doesn’t want any romantic event to happen, even if it’s simple, it’s okay for her because the most important thing in a relationship is the presence of the person you love. She pretended to be not satisfied because Donghae didn’t read the last number in the notebook that she wrote when they were still in the hospital.

 

“You don’t like it?” Donghae asked with his puppy eyes and a gloomy expression. He thought that she will like it because he really put an effort in making this. As Jessica watched his expression, she can’t bear to see him like that so she gave in.

 

“I really like it but you didn’t even read what I wrote at the last number.” She replied as she crossed her arms waiting for Donghae to flip the pages.

 

“You wrote something?” Donghae asked not understanding the things she is talking about.

 

“So you really didn’t bother to read it.” And that made Sica angry more.

 

So Donghae hurriedly flip the notebook on to the last page as he read the content of the last number. He slowly processes everything on his slow mind as he repeatedly read it, making sure that it’s really true.

 

“J-jessica?” Donghae lowly called her name as he slowly lean closer to him while placing the notebook at the side.

 

“Donghae… what are you doing?” The lady asked as she constantly moved backwards as Donghae moves towards her.

 

“Is that true?” Donghae let out his words as he stared deeply on her eyes, waiting for her answer. As her back reached the headboard, she stopped nervously, staring at his eyes. And with that she didn’t hesitate to nod her head, giving him an answer.

 

“Yes…”

 

As he heard her answer clearly, he didn’t think twice as he slowly close the gap between them, aiming for her lips to touch his. Jessica knew that it was coming as she slowly closed her eyes, waiting for the contact of their lips. They already knew that they are meant for each other, even if God didn’t say anything, they can feel that their hearts are connected with one another.

 

And with just a second, their lips finally met once again but this time they both shared the same feeling towards one another. While their lips were together, Donghae moved closer to her, closing the distance between their bodies as he carefully and slowly placed Jessica on the bed. Lying on top of Jessica, he travels his hands on her hair down to her cheeks still not leaving her lips. They both can feel that their body temperature slowly changes as they felt hot while kissing one another.

 

Then as their lips moved in harmony, Jessica s her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. They both wished that this time will never end but suddenly Donghae bump the milk with his elbow as it fell on the bed, making a part of the bed soaked with milk. And that disturbed their steamy make out as they parted their lips, catching their breath while looking at the milk beside them. Damn that milk.

 

“Yah! It’s your fault.” Jessica blamed him jokingly as she giggled at what happened. “Can I just clean it later?” Donghae said, looking back on her who is still under him. Of course, who would want to stop their hot make out because of that damn milk?

 

Without letting her speak, Donghae dove on her lips but with her fast reflexes, Jessica stopped him by pushing his chest. “But…”

 

“But?” Donghae can’t wait anymore as he looked on her eyes, waiting impatiently.

 

“The d-door is not locked.” Jessica muttered shyly as she bit her lips, embarrassed about what she just said. Of course, Jessica wants him too. Who wouldn’t?

 

With that, Donghae can’t help but to laugh at her silliness as he move his face closer to hers. He never thought that thing would bother her innocent mind. “Don’t worry they will not come here.” Donghae assured her using his seductive voice.

 

“What if they come?” Jessica asked once again just to make sure as her cheeks produces a pinkish shade.

 

“Then we’ll do this fast.” Donghae responded as he pulled a blanket to cover the both of them. And with that, they came back to their business as Jessica’s giggles echoed around the room. An alternative way to have their breakfast? Right, that can be their breakfast for today.

 

Then suddenly, the notebook beside them flipped on its own as it stopped on the last page.

 

1 thing that I will do for Donghae

 

100. I will marry him.

 

Finally, all of their sacrifices and waiting are already paid off. That’s what you will get if you will just patiently wait and never give up, agree?

 

-------------

 

After Yoona's departure, Siwon walked down the parking lot with his occupied mind. Up to now, the thing about Tiffany is not leaving his mind, he needs to think of a way to tell Tiffany everything, the unforgivable truth.

 

Walking down the empty hallway of a hospital, Siwon held a bouquet of flowers as he look for the room of Mr. Hwang. As he walked nervously, 2 men wearing black suits blocked his way. And with that, he knew that it's Ryeowook's order.

 

Then he heard a loud footsteps coming closer to their position as he saw a figure of a man wearing a smirk on his face.

 

"Ryeowook."

 

"It's good to know that you still remember me, Mr. Choi." Ryeowook said with the same cocky voice as he stood closer to him.

 

"So any business here?" Ryeowook asked as he looked at his own watch, checking the time.

 

"I need to talk to Tiffany." Siwon said with an ordering tone as he steps his foot forward.

 

"No. No. No." Ryeowook muttered with his index finger up while looking at him seriously. "I can't just let you." He continued, eyeing every movement he made.

 

"She already made her decision." He started as he watched how Siwon's expression turned into an unpleasant one. "And that is to leave you again." He said cruelly, emphasizing the word leave and again. Word by word, it stung Siwon's heart as he knew that everything he said could possibly happen and will surely happen.

 

Siwon can't control the anger he currently feels as he threw a strong punch on his face making him lose his balance and fell off on the ground. With his punch that echoed around the hallway, one door opened as it revealed a small figure of a woman.

 

"Oppa!" With just that word, they all know that it came from Tiffany. Siwon saw the worried expression that is painted on her face as she helped Ryeowook to regain his posture. With that view, Siwon can't help but to feel angry towards that damn guy as he clenched his fist tightly, wishing to punch that guy once again.

 

"Tiffany, I'm okay." Ryeowook acted pitifully as he pretended to be weak while Tiffany believed him. And because of that Siwon became the bad guy in her eyes.

 

"Tiffany, I--" Before he can finish his explanation, Tiffany pulled Siwon on his wrist as she decided to bring him in a quiet and isolated place so that they can talk and maybe end everything?

 

----------

 

Stopping her tracks, Tiffany releases her grip on his wrist as she stared at the lad in front of him with a questionable look.

 

"Why did you do that?” She was talking about the punch that Siwon threw on Ryeowook’s face. Of course, it’s normal for Tiffany to feel worry towards her friend and at the same time feel hate towards the guy she loves because in her eyes, he did an unreasonable thing.

 

“He annoyed me.” That’s all he said as he controls his self for not to say the truth about what Ryeowook said earlier about Tiffany leaving him again. He’s scared that it might really happen.

 

“So?” Tiffany talked back, not contented with his simple answer. She can’t understand him, how can he punch Ryeowook easily because of the reason that Ryeowook annoyed him.

 

“What?” Siwon looked at her eyes, not believing what she just said.

 

“Is that the reason?” She asked him once again with an unbelievable tone. “You punched him because of that reason?” She continued, biting her lower lip as she gulped deeply.

 

“Right, that’s my reason.” Siwon reached his limit. “Why? Are you worried because of Ryeowook?” He continued with a sarcastic tone as he waited for his answer. He can’t take it anymore and he wanted to know why Tiffany is only worried about that damn guy.

 

“Siwon.” Fany used her calm voice as they both made an eye contact.

 

“Do you like him? Do you love him?” Siwon threw many hurtful questions to her without even thinking of her feelings. “Am I already nothing to you?” He continued as he watched how Tiffany’s expression turned into a sad one. They both can feel that their relationship will not work out anymore but they are just like everyone who will do anything, just to save everything.

 

With that question, Tiffany can’t help but to shed drops of tears from her pearl-like eyes as she stared at the young man before her eyes. It hurts her, knowing that Siwon didn’t trust her, the way she trusted him.

 

‘Is this really the end?’She asked herself as she breathed in and out while closing her pearl-like eyes. Does she really need to give up everything?

 

Staring at the fragile lady in front of him, he can’t bear the pain it caused as he regretted saying all of those hurtful things. “Tiffany, I’m sorry… I should have trusted you… I’m so sorry.” He apologized as he slowly walks towards her but before he can reach her place, Tiffany said something that changed everything.

 

“No, let’s stop this.” She blurted out suddenly as she shifted her gaze towards him. “Let’s just end this, Siwon-ah.” She continued as she tried to stop her tears from falling. She can’t bear it, to see the pain she caused. She doesn’t want to leave him again but if it’s the only way, she needs to do it.

 

“T-tiffany, what a-are you ta-talking about?” Siwon stuttered his words, asking her if everything she said is true, if she really decided to leave him once again. He stared at her weak figure as if the time stopped. He doesn’t want to believe it, his weak and broken heart can’t.

 

“I said let’s end everything between us, Siwon.” She said it once again and again, both of their hearts were shattered into millions of pieces.

 

“No…No… Tiffany, I can’t. Please…” Siwon walked closer to her as he slowly caresses her cheeks using his palm while wiping her tears on her cheeks.

 

“Siwon-ah, I’m not doing this for myself, I’m doing this for the sake of everyone. We can’t be together, Siwon-ah.” She watched how his tears flow down on his cheeks. It’s the most painful part in the relationship and she never thought that this part will ever come.

 

“Can you choose me this time?”He suddenly asked out of nowhere as he waited for her answer. Just this time, he wants her to choose him, to choose him over everything.

 

Tiffany watched him closely, as her heart feels like exploding because of his question. Can she choose him over everything?

 

‘I want to be with you, Siwon-ah.’She said to herself, the real answer she wants to give coming right from her heart.

 

“I can’t.” She answered him with a different answer. She doesn’t want their situation to get worst; she might not be able to leave him again if these continue. She needs to decide for the sake of his dying father.

 

With her answer, Siwon slowly places down his hands still staring at her.

 

“I’m so sorry…” She mumbled as she hurriedly turned around, deciding to walk away from him forever. This is right thing to do. It’s same thing that happened when Tiffany left him for an unknown reason.

 

But Siwon didn’t let her leave again as he wrap his strong arms on her small body, stopping her and giving her a warm back hug. He can’t let it happen again, he needs to fight for his love.

 

“Please, Tiffany… Don’t leave me again…” He pleaded with tears on his cheeks. With that, Tiffany let her tears come out from her tired eyes as she cried nonstop, not minding if Siwon will hear her. They stayed for a moment like that but suddenly, she slowly places her hands on the top of his hands but not to stay with him but to remove his grip. She needs to end this before the time comes that she can’t do it.

 

Without any word, she walked once again still with tears on her cheeks but once again, Siwon tried to stop her.

 

“I will wait for you, Tiffany.” He muttered sincerely as he watched her back, hoping for her reply.

 

‘Please, wait for me, Siwon.’She answered once again in her mind as she closed her eyes.

 

“Don’t wait for me anymore.” She answered him with the opposite answer.

 

Hearing her answer, Siwon didn’t just give up as he bears all the pain she is causing.

 

“I will not forget you, Fany…” He muttered once again as his tears kept on falling.

 

‘Don’t forget me…” She pleaded in her mind.

 

“Please…” She struggled her words. “Just forget me…” She continued as she places her hand on her chest, easing the pain.

 

“I love you, Tiffany.”

 

As if the time stopped, as Tiffany clearly heard those magical words coming from his sincere heart. She needs to stop him for saying any word because it will be hard for her to leave him again.

 

‘I love you too, Siwon… so much.’She said in her mind as she felt that her body and heart will break down anytime soon.

 

“Don’t… l-love me anymore.” She muttered cruelly as she slowly walks away from the broken lad.

 

“I will never let you go, Tiffany.” He said it once last time, hoping that Tiffany will stop but just like in every story, the bad guy can’t be with the woman he loves.

 

Once again, she left and this will be the last time.

 

-----------

 

After that day, nothing came right to Siwon. It seems that the world is not in favour to  him. He always feels tired and at night, he can’t sleep. He doesn’t know what to do, he just want to stay at home to think alone. He also turned off his hand phone because he doesn’t want to talk to anybody even to Donghae.

 

But finally this time, he made his decision and that is to leave.

 

Siwon walked down on the empty hallway of the hospital as he stopped in front a room. ‘Just this time.’ He muttered to his self as he slowly slid the door open, revealing a patient with his daughter. Luckily, the annoying guy is not here.

 

He quietly watched her by the door as she move her head repeatedly, feeling so sleepy and before she fully fell on the floor, Siwon hurriedly caught her in his arms. Tiffany, who felt so sleepy, didn’t notice that Siwon caught him.

 

Staring at her beautiful face, Siwon stayed just like that for a moment. He missed her so much that he doesn’t want to leave. But then he strongly carried her in a bridal style as he walked towards the empty couch. Siwon slowly places her down on the couch as he covered her with the blanket. Then he slowly crouched down, levelling her as he watched her face closely.

 

The feeling of being close with her is the best feeling he could ever feel right now and he’s already thankful that he can see her like this.

 

“Tiffany, I’m so sorry for meeting someone like me…” He mumbled lowly as he kept on staring at her unmoving face. “I’m sorry for hurting you, for lying…” He continued to let out his sincere apology as he slowly travels his hand on her face.

 

“I’m going to leave, I will leave your life so that you can be happy. I’m sorry for being selfish and coward. I’m sorry for just giving up.” He muttered as his tears slowly flow down his dry cheeks.

 

“I love you.”He confessed as he places a kiss on her forehead.

 

With that, he finally decided to leave her and never show his face to her again so that both of them will not be hurt. He stood up, wiping the tears on his cheeks as he walked away, leaving the room, leaving her life.

 

As the door was finally closed, Tiffany slowly lifted her lids as she looked at the door, with her tears flowing down her cheeks. She clearly heard everything he said and even if she wants to stop him from leaving, she just can’t choose her own happiness.

 

Crying alone in a quiet place makes a person calm but in her case, she can never be calm because forever, she can never find this kind of love again, a true love. Everything that happened between the both of them will remain as a piece of a beautiful memory, a memory that can’t be erased in their hearts forever.

 

“I love you too… Siwon…”

 

------------

 

-After 2 years-

 

"You look beautiful." Tiffany complimented the bride as she watched her from the reflection of the mirror.

 

The bride simply smiled and tried to hide the pinkish blush on her cheeks. "I bet you will look very beautiful in your own wedding dress." The bride replied as she stayed still while the makeup artist concentrates on how to make her the most beautiful girl in this wedding.

 

Tiffany pretended to smile hearing what she just said. How she wished that she will get married in this kind of church, with all of her relatives and friend and especially the man she will always love. Yet still she can't forget about him, hoping to see him in her friends' wedding.

 

"Tiff, I really thought that you will be the first one to get marry between the both of us but it turns out that Siwo--" The bride stopped her talkative mouth as she realized that she is talking too much and might hurt Tiffany. "I mean... It would be good if you will get married." She continued as she felt apologetic towards her friend.

 

Tiffany didn't say anything as she nodded her head. It's no big deal if Jessica talks about weddings with her,it's just that she's not yet moving on with what happened between Siwon and her even if it’s already two years. "I'm sorry." The bride finally apologizes as she took Tiffany's hand.

 

"Jessica, it's alright." Tiffany pretended that everything's alright as she smiled amiably to Sica who looked very worried. "Just forget about it and just think about your wedding, alright?" Tiff continued as Sica nodded nervously.

 

"I heard from Hae that he will come at the wedding." Sica said all of a sudden as Tiffany stopped from fixing the bride's hair.

 

"W-who?" Tiffany asked nervously.

 

"Siwon oppa."

 

------------

 

"Donghae, will your cousin come?" Kyuhyun asked Hae who is walking nervously inside the groom's room.

 

"What?" Donghae stopped as he shifted his gaze to Hae, not knowing what he is talking about.

 

"I mean... Yo-yoona-ssi is your favorite cousin." Kyuhyun said, hoping that Yoona will attend her cousin's wedding.

 

"Ya! Kyuhyun-ah, you've been my secretary for 2 years now and everyday you always ask about Yoona and even at the day of my wedding. Do you like my cousin?" Hae asked, curious about why Kyuhyun always asked about Yoona's whereabouts.

 

Right, Kyuhyun thought of a way to get in touch with Yoona by applying as the secretary of Donghae, Yoona's cousin. But still he doesn't know where Yoona really is because Donghae always tell him that she's in America, just that.

 

"No! It's just... She seems kind, that's why I want to meet her."

 

"So will she come?" Kyuhyun asked once again as he prayed inside his mind that his answer will be a yes.

 

"I tried to plead her to come but it she said she can't. I even sent her the invitation but it seems like I'm not that important to her." Donghae said bitterly.

 

Kyuhyun's smile slowly faded as he bowed his head. 'When will you come back?' He asked his self as he started contemplating if he will give up or not.

 

But before anything else can happen, the door swung open. "Sir, the wedding's going to start."

 

Donghae smiled nervously as he walked towards the door while fixing his bow tie followed by his secretary who is his best man also.

 

----------

 

"Tiffany, do I look okay?" Jessica asked frantically.

 

"Jess, you're the most beautiful bride that I have ever seen." Tiffany said sincerely as she found Jessica really beautiful with her wedding dress. “Donghae will surely fell in love with you once again.” She continued as Jessica smiled shyly because of her comment.

 

“I can’t wait.” Jessica said as she breathed in and out to release the tension she currently feels.

 

“Ma’am, the wedding’s going to start.” One of the workers said as they assisted Jessica. Tiffany, who felt nervous as well as happy for her friend, followed them also.

 

As they reached the door of the church, Tiffany went on the line as she waited for her partner for the procession to come. But then suddenly, someone poked her as she turned around to see who it was.

 

“Annyeong!” The guy greeted amiably as he reached his hand out to her. “I’m Cho Kyuhyun. I’m Donghae’s secretary.” He introduced his self as Tiffany took his hand for a handshake.

 

“I’m Tiffany.” She replied with a smile on her face.

 

“I know. You’re my boss wife’s best friend, right?” He muttered as if he knew all the people’s background. Right, he should know because he is the secretary of Donghae.

 

“Shall we?” Kyuhyun said with a gentleman tone as Tiffany slid her hand on his arm as they both started walking at the center of the aisle.

 

Tiffany smiled genially as they both walked down the aisle. The guest are standing up as they waited for the bride to arrive but as Tiffany walked she saw a familiar guy not far from her who is looking at her direction. Her smile slowly fades as she looked at that guy, clearly knowing who he is.

 

She suddenly stopped at the center as she stared at that guy.

 

“Siwon-ah…”

 

----------

 

A/N: Because of my laziness, I updated so late and I'm so sorry for that. T_T So here's an update. I don't know if this will be a happy update or not because of Sifany. HAHA. Still thank you for the comments for the last chapter! I'm so touched and happy! You guys never failed to make ma happy just by reading all of your comments! This fic will come to an end and I hope that you can support my fic up to the last chapter. I promise to update the next chapter very soon. Thanks for the new subscribers, enjoy reading!

P.S. Sorry for the wrong grammars, I'm so lazy to edit it all.