Chapter 2 – Our Promise

I Will Never Let You Go

After their graduation everyone are now busy for their university life. As for Siwon, after their graduation day, he tries to move on from the past. After that, he never saw Tiffany and he don’t want to see her again. He suffered many heartaches because of her. He is trying to focus in his University because someday he will be the heir of their clothing company.

 

“Siwon!” Donghae called him while running to him.

 

Siwon waved at him.

 

“Sorry I’m late.” Donghae said while catching his breath.

 

“I’m used to it. Let’s go.” He said teasing his friend then walked off.

 

Donghae glared at him. “Ya! Wait for me.” He shouted.

 

This day will be their entrance exam on one of the prestigious university in Seoul, Seoul University. Most of the students here are rich because of the tuition fee, it’s so expensive but all of the students that are qualified in this university are intelligent.

 

Their exam started at 8:00 AM up to 1:00 PM. Their test contains 5 different set of questions from different subjects like Math, Science, English, History and Korean, per set should be done for 1 hour only. The test is said to be hard and time pressure so only few students per year can pass their exam.

 

---------

 

“Stop! Please pass your papers forward.” The teacher-in-charge announced.

 

The students passed their exam questionnaires and answer sheets. When the teacher collected all the papers they can go home already. After the test, the students said that the exam is so hard and it’s impossible to pass but as for Siwon and Donghae it’s like their exam in high school.

 

“So how’s the test?”Donghae asked Siwon while walking.

 

Siwon just nodded with both of his hands in his pockets.

 

Donghae laughed. “As expected, it’s easy for you.” He said.

 

----------

 

 

After a month, the results are released. Siwon didn’t go to see the results and he just stayed at home, lying in his bed while looking at the ceiling. He is like that every day, and that’s the result being a broken hearted. Up to now he just can’t move on, he can’t forget his first love.

 

BLINGG!

 

There is a message in Siwon’s phone.

 

To: Siwon

From: Donghae

 

Bro! Congratulations! We both passed. Let’s celebrate. ^^

 

Siwon stared at his phone then just smiled at the content of the message. He passed the exam and yet he’s not that happy.

 

To: Donghae

From: Siwon

 

Sorry, I can’t come. I’m sleepy. Congrats by the way.

 

Siwon replied to Donghae. He should be happy for that, he’s now sure for his future but inside, he is not happy. He wants to tell it to Tiffany that he passed the exam and he wants to celebrate his achievement with her.

 

*Flashback*

 

- At the school’s rooftop -

 

Siwon is waiting for Tiffany to arrive, it’s already their dismissal time. While waiting he is reading a book when suddenly someone blocked his eyes.

 

“Who’s this?” He asked but he already knew who it is. There is only one person he knows that will do silly things like covering his eyes.

 

She giggled. “Tiffany. I know it’s you.” He uttered then held the hands of Tiffany.

 

Tiffany then hugged Siwon from the back. “You really know me.” She said while giggling.

 

“Come here.” He said while tapping his lap.

 

“Ya! We can’t! We are in school and we’re still young.” She said embarrassedly while releasing her hands from his neck.

 

Siwon laughed. “I’m just kidding. You’re cute when you’re mad.” He said then tapped the chair. “Sit here.” He added.

 

Tiffany’s cheeks just blushed from what Siwon said. She hurriedly sits next to him while resting her head in his shoulders. “Thank you.” She said cutely.

 

“Now you’re acting cute because I just said you’re cute.” He replied teasing his girlfriend.

 

“No I’m not.” She said angrily.

 

Siwon laughed. “I’m just kidding again. You’re cute in every way.” He muttered. Those words just make Tiffany’s heart flutter and make her cheeks blush again. He is just so sweet to Tiffany every time that they are together.

 

“Oppa! Look at that.” Tiffany said while pointing at the Seoul University.

 

Siwon looked at where Tiffany is pointing. “Let’s study there. Okay?” she clarified showing his cute eye smile.

 

“Sure. Together.” He said holding her hand tightly.

 

“Yes! I really like to study there. They said that the entrance exam is hard. So from now on let’s study hard so that after we graduate we will study there. Okay?” she said as fast as she can.

 

Siwon laughed. “You’re really excited. Huh?” he said.

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

“Okay, promise.” He continued while looking at her.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

He remembered their promise that they will study in Seoul University but now he will study there without Tiffany. He kept his promise to her, he wanted to tell to her that he kept his promise but it’s not possible, up to now he doesn’t know where Tiffany is. A tear fell from his eyes and he can’t control his tears from falling. Every time, when he thought about Tiffany, in the end he just cried. It shows that forever, he can’t forget her.

 

After remembering those sad memories, he fell asleep. He wants to be happy again.

 

----------

[A/N]: Another chapter! Sorry for the late update.

I will try to update chapter 3 later.

Enjoy!