Chapter 18 - Jealousy Plan

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 18 Jealousy Plan


 

"Yes, I like her."

 

As if the time stopped as Tiffany and Heechul stared at the serious looking guy in front of them. Especially to Fany, his answer is the most important thing right now and not to her expectation, today is the judgement day.

 

Siwon didn't blink even once as he proved that what he said is true, his true feelings.

 

"You like her? Then why don't you just choose Tiffany and get married?" Heechul has a point. A very good question that even Siwon finds it hard to answer. Right, why do he need to go on dates with different girls if the one he likes is Tiffany.

 

"It's because..." Siwon can't think of an answer. As he gaze to Tiffany who is patiently waiting for his answer. Why can't he do it?

 

"Because you're a coward Siwon. You can't protect her because you don't want to admit in yourself that you still love her despite of everything that happened between the two of you. The one that grew in you is not hate but love."

 

Silence started to occupy the room as no one dared to speak except Heechul who is not affected in their situation.

 

"Am I right?" Heechul intrigued him more as he eyed Siwon's every move. But before anything else happen, Fany speaks up.

 

"Enough. Oppa, please stop."

 

"All right, all right. I know I crossed the line. Sorry man." Heechul said as he patted Siwon on the back. "But still I will get her back." He continued as he winked to Tiffany.

 

For Tiffany, everything that happened is not to be consider to be some kind of joke. She became serious suddenly as she decided to go home and there to take a rest.

 

"I want to go home."

 

"Huh?" The 2 lads asked puzzled about her sudden decision.

 

Tiffany didn't speak as she really mean it.

 

"But the doctor said that you can only be discharge tomorrow." Heechul protested.

 

"I can rest at home. I don't want to be here." She repeated.

 

"I will bring her home." Siwon volunteered his self as he approached her but Heechul didn't let him as he halted him.

 

"Wait. Wait. I will bring her home." It's like an order coming from Heechul as he stood against Siwon.

 

"I will bring her home." Siwon talked back, not giving up. 

 

"Then Tiffany, choose between us." Heechul thought of an idea, a brilliant idea.

 

Heechul looked at her expecting that she will choose him, still they were childhood friends. As for Siwon, he looked at Fany hoping that she will choose him.

 

"H-heechul oppa."

 

Tiffany chose Heechul as a smile formed on his face. Siwon pretended that it's alright as he agreed to them. He didn't smile but he stayed with his serious face.

 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go." Hee pulled Fany out as they took all of her belongings. The two of them went straight to the discharge counter as they went home leaving Siwon.

 

Siwon felt like he lost a precious thing in him as he regretted the fact that he didn't say anything and let that Heechul do what he wanted.

 

----------

 

"Am I good?" Heechul somewhat praised his self as soon as they got inside his car.

 

“Oppa, you’re too much. He must be angry at us, at me. You shouldn’t force him.” Tiffany said upset about what happened earlier especially when Siwon didn’t say anything.

 

“Fany-ah, look. If I didn’t say those things, would he say that he likes you? So don’t be upset because I know what Siwon is thinking, I’m a man too, you know.” Heechul cheered the lonely lady beside him. “So smile and be happy because something good will happen tomorrow.” He added as he smirked evilly while starting the car’s engine.

 

“Tomorrow?” Fany pouts her lips, perplexed about what he is saying.

 

“Yup. Tomorrow will be your 3rd date with him, right?”

 

Fany nodded her head, reading what’s on Heechul’s mind. Heechul then laughed evilly like a crazy witch as he smiled at Tiffany.

 

“He will be so surprised tomorrow.”

 

“What?!” Fany asked puzzled as well as nervous about Heechul’s evil plan.

 

“Just believe in my plans, okay?” He said, grinning his teeth out as he drove away to reach their destination.

 

Everything Heechul and Tiffany did in the hospital was all planned by evil Heechul. He wanted to help Fany because she was losing hope on Siwon but Heechul didn’t let it to happen so he planned his so-called ‘making-Siwon-admit-his-feelings-for-Tiffany’ plan.

 

-----------

 

Sungmin opens his mouth as he yawned, already sleepy because of the stacks of work he just did. Looking at the side, his eyes caught the clock, saying that its 7:00 pm, still early but when you worked since 7:00 in the morning up to this time, it’s not early for you, especially for Sungmin who needs to rest.

 

He decided to end this day to rest at home but a thing caught his eyes. A smile crept on his face as he remembered clearly what happened earlier.  He took it still smiling amiably to it as if it represents a person. As he was staring at it, an idea suddenly popped in his mind.

 

Without further ado, he took his office phone and dialed his secretary’s number.

 

“Sir, anything you need?” His secretary, a girl with a young age and a hot one I presumed. You’re thinking is right because Sungmin is described as the ‘Every man’s enemy’ or I should say a hot playboy.

 

“Remember the girl who came here last time?” He said still smirking.

 

“Yes sir. Why?” The lady responded.

 

“Research about her. I want to know everything about her, her schedule, her favorite color, food, her age, her parents, her job, everything about her. I need it tomorrow morning, clear?” Sungmin ordered.

 

“Sir, but—” Her secretary tried to disapprove but Sungmin cut her off. “By the way, her name is Sunny.” He said as he hung up.

 

------------

 

“Hello.” Donghae greeted Jessica as she came out of her office, same as the last day where Donghae waited for Jessica. It is visible in Sica’s eyes that she’s surprised with his sudden appearance. Donghae didn’t inform her that he will wait for her today but still she’s happy because she knew that Donghae is serious about her.

 

“Are you surprised?” Donghae asked with his fishy smile as he handed a bouquet of flowers to her.

 

Jessica took it as she hid her smile. “Always surprised because of you.” She took the flowers, smelling it at the same time.

 

“Thank you, I like it.” Jessica said as she bit her lips, looking directly at his soon-to-be-boyfriend. Donghae smiled and cheered his self for what he did, at least he saw her beautiful smile, and it’s already enough for him.

 

“Let’s have a date.” Hae declared as if he’s sure that Jessica will agree.

 

“What? Date?” Jessica asked, perplexed of his sudden question. Right, it’s their first time to have a date after their love revelation and she’s not used to it, I mean dating stuff especially with Donghae.

 

He beams his smile as he pointed his hand on a car. Jessica looked at it, still confused of what he is saying. “A car?” She trailed as she shifted back her gaze to him.

 

“Let’s go, we will arrive there in the morning if we leave right now.” Donghae said, not allowing Jessica to say any word as he pulled her towards his car.

 

“But I didn’t bring any things with me.” She muttered, worried about what’s going to happen.

 

“You just need yourself. Everything is already settled when we arrive tomorrow.” Donghae explained as he opens the car door, letting Sica in. “If you have no questions, please sit back and relax.” He continued as she just got in the car, dumbfounded of the situation. She has a lot of questions to ask.

 

“Let’s go!” Donghae cheered as he started the engine to reach their secret destination.

 

------------

 

3rd Date – Tiffany

 

After that incident, everything became awkward between them. Like now in their 3rd date, Tiffany messaged him last night that they should just meet at the amusement park. Siwon can’t complain as he agreed with her.

 

Siwon stood outside the amusement park with his hands on his pockets, looking very charming in his attire. He wore a black pants and a blue checkered polo shirt. As the sun is still up, he wore a Rayban sunglass that really looks good on him. The teenagers who pass by him found him attractive as they squealed. He still waited even if Tiffany is 10 minutes late. 

 

Finally, Tiffany came wearing her cute pinkish dress with polka dots and a ribbon on the back but it’s a bit revealing, revealing her thighs a bit. She looks so young as well as gorgeous in her dress. Her hair gave a magnificent look on her as it was down up to her shoulders with curls on the ends. No doubt that Siwon jaw dropped as she saw her coming, like an angel that came down from heaven.

 

Tiffany hurriedly came to his side as she bowed, apologizing for her tardiness.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.”

 

Siwon waved his hand saying that it’s fine. His waiting is paid off because of her. She just made his day complete again. “It’s fine, at least you came.”

 

He can't help but to stare on her revealing thighs, no, he meant on her beautiful and radiant face. To be honest, Siwon noticed her thighs because Fany didn't wear shirt dresses and today is the first time for that.

 

Tiffany showered him with her infamous eye smile as she giggled but then their sweet moment was interrupted by an evil aura as it popped out suddenly.

 

“Annyeong!” The evil greeted showcasing his white teeth.

 

Siwon was shocked as if he saw a ghost. “What are you doing here?” He asked still surprised of his sudden appearance.

 

“Fany invited me to come, right, Tiffany?” Heehee smirked as he shifted his eyes on Fany while placing his hand on her shoulder.

 

Tiffany nodded in agreement as she hid her embarrassment. “Is it okay with you?” She trailed as she looked on Siwon, as if pleading for Heechul’s life.

 

How can he oblige if it’s Tiffany so he agreed without further ado.

 

“No problem.” He answered half-heartedly.

 

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s rock!” Heechul said energetically as he pulled the two inside the amusement park.

 

-----------

 

While they are walking on the open grounds, Tiffany signaled at Heechul if she’s going to do it, their plan I mean. Heechul raised his brows as he mouthed a ‘go’ signal. She remembered clearly those steps she needs to do before this date ends.

 

*Flashback*

 

Before coming here, Tiffany and Heechul talked carefully about their plan.

 

“So I researched about this and I called our plan as ‘Making-Siwon-admit-his-feelings-for-Tiffany Plan’ or simply ‘Jealousy Plan’!” Heechul laughed evilly and proudly as he handed a piece of blue paper to Tiffany, where the plan was wrote down.

 

“Oppa, how can you think of this kind of thing? And the title is a bit too long.” She giggled as she read the title again. It’s really a bit long.

 

 

“Of course because I’m the genius Heechul.” He said again praising himself. “So back to my ‘wonderful’ plan, so first is ‘make sure he has feelings for you’. Of course, number one is checked because I’m sure he has.” Heechul explained as he winked at Tiffany. Tiffany smiled a bit, happy that somewhat Siwon have feelings for her.

 

“In number 2, ‘be active’. You should do things you like to do, if you're busy and having fun, he'll start to get a little jealous. Don’t show that you always care for him.” He explained the number as she nodded her head in agreement. Right, she should not always show that he cared for Siwon too much.

 

“So in number 3 that will be easy, you have me right? You just need to cling on me a bit, as what I wrote down there, flirt with me.” He somewhat ordered as he smirked evilly.

 

“Oppa, but I don’t know how to flirt with other guys.” Fany protested thinking of giving up because his plan is a bit hard to execute.

 

“Don’t worry, Fany-ah. I will be the one to lead, you just need to follow. All right?” He muttered while raising 2 thumbs up. Tiffany doesn’t have any choice as she agreed while pouting her lips.

 

“So 3 down, 4 left. The 4th one is date with other guys. That is not possible so you should just talk about it later. Tell him that you had a date with me last night before we go home. Clear?”

 

“Yes, Sir!” Tiffany salutes her hand as she felt nervous about his plan.

 

“Try ignoring him lightly, that’s the 5th one. Easy as a cake, you should just talk to me more compared to him. That’s it. The 6th one is also easy, just talk to him about your guy friends.”

 

“But I got only few.” She reasoned out.

 

“Just say other guys name. He will not meet them though.”

 

She nodded again, defeated by the genius Heechul. “The last will be the easiest one, you will need to do a makeover and wear a dress that will take his breath away.” He exaggerated a bit. “Maybe you should reveal a bit of your thighs.” He continued.

 

“What?!? I don’t want to.” She protested as she crossed her arms.

“Just do it! It’s for your own good.”

 

‘I guess I have no choice.’ She said to herself as she rested her face on her knees still nervous about their date and their jealousy plan.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“Heechul-oppa, let’s go there.” Tiffany suggested as she place her arms on his arms sweetly, pulling him to the said ride. “Siwon, wanna come?” Heechul added as a smirked started to form on his face. Siwon just nodded his head but inside he’s really pissed off with Heechul’s arrogant attitude.

 

He’s a type of guy who can easily get jealous especially when it’s close to the person he likes. But this time, he decided to play calm and just relax.

 

Siwon watched the both of them as they are riding the bump car, laughing at each other as if they were the only one in that ride. He didn’t mind it as he tried to look at others to occupy his mind.

 

“Oppa, I think this plan is not working. Look at him, he doesn't even car.” Tiffany said, worried that their plan will be a waste. “Just wait, it’s only the start and I know that deep inside of him, he’s really mad at me. I can see it in his eyes.” Heechul encourage her not to give up.

 

After riding many rides and acts, they decided to sit down at the benches so that they can eat.

 

“Hungry?” Heechul asked the both of them as they both nodded. “Just leave it to me.” He continued as he left, leaving the two love birds alone.

 

Siwon cleared his throat before he started to talk. “Having fun?”

 

Tiffany looked at him surprised. “Of course.” She said as she faked a smile because of her nervousness.

 

‘Tiffany, do it. This is the only chance.’ She forced herself to execute their plan. 'I need to do this, 4 & 6 are the only ones left.'

 

“L-last night…” She started to made up their so-called date last night.

 

“Last night?” Siwon asked as he faced the ever pretty Tiffany.

 

“L-last n-night, Heechul oppa and I went to a restaurant to have a date.” She said nervously as she eyed Siwon if his reaction will change.

 

Siwon nodded his head. “That’s good then.” That’s the only thing that came from his mouth. He didn’t even blink as he looked at her with the same serious face he had.

 

“After t-that we went to watch a movie…” She said continuously as she tried hard to make him jealous over Heechul but that didn’t change Siwon’s expression, he just nodded his head as if it’s a normal conversation.

 

“I also kissed him on his cheek…” She said again desperately. “I was also with Kangin oppa, Hankyung oppa, Yesung oppa, Shindong oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Kibum oppa, Leeteuk oppa, Minho oppa, Onew oppa, Taemin oppa, Jonghyun oppa &…” She enumerated those names as fast as she can as she stopped. She said many names which she don’t even know but after that she felt that everything she said is useless, that Siwon didn’t even care.

 

“I shouldn’t have agreed with him…” She said lowly as she felt crying because of her stupidity. ‘I’m so stupid. I looked so desperate.’ She said to herself, mad at herself. Why is it hard to love someone? Right, this is a useless plan, I’m no one to him. He doesn’t even care.

 

“Tiffany, what’s wrong?” Siwon noticed that Tiffany stopped talking. He became more worried as he saw those tears in her eyes are threatening to fall any time.

 

“I’m so stupid…” She said as she hurriedly wiped the tears before it falls. She didn’t look at him because as soon as her eyes see that man, she will surely cry and she doesn’t want to cry right in front of him.

 

Before Siwon can utter a word, a voice called her. He already knew who it was as he felt that he’s the reason why Tiffany cried.

 

“Fany!” Heechul ran towards her hurriedly. “Yah! What did you do to her?” He said angrily at Siwon as he grabbed his collar, looking for a fight.

 

“Get those hands off me.” Siwon ordered as he looked at Heechul intently. Heechul didn’t even blink as they stared at each other angrily.

 

“Oppa. Please stop. Please… he has nothing to do with this.” Tiffany stood up from her seat as she tried to ease the fight. As soon as Tiffany said it, Heechul released Siwon as he hurriedly approached Tiffany.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly. “I don’t want to do this anymore. Let’s just go home.” Tiffany muttered, already giving up with their plan.

 

“Okay, let’s go home.” Heechul said as they walked side by side. Siwon wants to ask her if she’s okay but that Heechul is always there, blocking his way. He has no choice but to walk with them still with his uneasy mind.

 

-----------

 

As they are walking with Siwon in the front and at the back were Tiffany and Heechul is, Siwon decided to approach Tiffany and asked her what happened.

 

‘This is the only thing that I can do.’ Heechul thought as he decided to execute their final resort.

 

“Tiffany…” He called out her name, making Siwon and Tiffany stopped from walking.

 

Without any word from Heechul, he pulled Tiffany closer to him, pressing his lips on hers. It happened so fast that Tiffany didn’t even expect. It is not even part of their plan yet she’s confused about what he did.

 

Siwon saw it all, how Heechul pulled her and how he kissed her right through her lips. His heart started to beat furiously. He doesn’t like what he sees.

 

That a guy kissed his girl.

 

Right in front of his eyes.

 

He clenched his fist, wanting to separate that kiss and punch Heechul’s face.

 

In a split second, Heechul was found on the ground struggling to get up with a blood on his mouth. Right, Siwon punched his face out. He can’t control his anger anymore, since their date started, Heechul keeps pestering the both of them as if Tiffany is his girlfriend.

 

“Oppa!” Tiffany half-shouted as she saw her oppa lying on the ground. She was surprised to what Siwon just did. Before Tiffany can approach Heechul, Siwon held her hand, stopping her.

 

“Don’t ever lay your hand on Tiffany!” Siwon shouted at him with his fierce eyes. Siwon thought that Heechul is just taking advantage of her.

 

Heechul laughed as he stood up from the cold ground. “Why? Is she yours to tell me that?” Heechul responded as he wipes the blood on the side of his mouth.

 

“No…” He said as he stopped not continuing his words.

 

Heechul laughed again. ‘Just a little more, Heechul.’ He said to his self as he sensed that finally Siwon admits the truth.

 

“But I’ve decided to make her mine.”

 

That’s it. He finally said it. It’s already clear that he likes Tiffany and finally he overcomes being the coward Siwon. Without looking at her, he pulled her with him as they left Heechul.

 

As their figures slowly became small, Heechul smiled contentedly as finally his mission is already done, that finally Tiffany can be happy.

 

“If that was the solution I should have done it earlier.” He said as he touched his wound.

 

“Ouch.” But then still a smile formed on his face.

 

------------

A/N: I know this part is what all you've been waiting for, so here it is but I'd like to say sorry because I cut it again. (Peace!) I know all of you want to read Sifany moments but I just want to make this story long so that we can be together for a long time (Not that long. haha. ^^)

Guys! Guys! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I feel so blessed. :) I can't help but to smile as I read all of it. I'm happy as well as touched by your comments. So here's an update because I like all of your comments. :) I really can't help but to update. Thanks for the new subscribers by the way, I hope you will all like my story. Again, I  love you readers! Hugs! :*