Chapter 6 - Heartbreaking Party

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 6 – Heartbreaking Party

 

Siwon woke up early in the morning for work and he didn't sleep well last night because of thinking many things that keeps bothering him. He doesn’t want to go to work and he just wanted to sleep and forget all those things. He should work hard so that he can impress his father someday.

 

He took a bath, changed his clothes and ate his breakfast, his usual daily routine in the morning then he rode his car and went straight to work.

 

As he went inside his office her secretary greeted him and he greeted back. He removes his coat and hangs it on the chair. Siwon took some mineral water in the refrigerator and took his seat.

 

As he drank the water, his secretary knocked on the door.

 

"Come in" He commanded.

 

His secretary went in and handed a small paper to her boss.

 

"Sir, this is the contact number of the cloth supplier, it's Hwang’s Company." she said.

 

"Oh. Thanks for reminding me. You can now go." he ordered to his secretary.

 

As his secretary went outside his office, he contacted the number of the supplier.

 

Ring! Ring...

 

"Good morning, this is Hwang’s Company, can I help you?" the lady operator answered.

 

"Good morning, may I speak to the President." Siwon replied.

 

"Sorry, Sir, but the President is not here. He will be back tomorrow from America. I will just inform him that you call. May I know your name sir?" she asked.

 

"Choi Siwon from Choi's Clothing Company. Can I know when he will be free to meet?" he asked.

 

"Mr. Choi Siwon, right? Sir, maybe next week, by Monday I will contact you, Sir." she replied while writing down his name.

 

"Okay. I will wait for it. Thanks." he responded.

 

"No problem, Sir. Thank you Sir!" she said as she hung up the telephone.

 

Siwon put down the telephone and sighed, next week will be a long week he thought.

 

BLING!

 

To: Siwon

From: Jessica

 

Siwon-ssi! Don't forget the party tomorrow. I want you to meet my best friend, she will be happy if you can come. Thanks~

 

Siwon read the message and suddenly remembered that tomorrow will be already the party. He didn't prepare for anything yet and he needs to be presentable enough for that party.

 

To: Jessica

From: Siwon

 

I will surely come, don’t worry. My friend is already excited for tomorrow. Hahaha :)

 

---------

 

Today will be the party. Siwon changed to his very expensive Armani tuxedo and he looks really handsome in his attire. The people there will surely catch their attention because of this handsome Choi Siwon.

 

He and Donghae agreed to meet in the Le Grande Hotel. Before he leaves his room, he looked at the mirror to look if his okay and showed his killer smile. He fixed his bow tie and makes his way out to ride his car.

 

As he went inside his car, he felt nervous. He didn't know why, it's just a party, a welcome party to be precise and nothing bad will happen. He sighed at his nervousness and started his car.

 

---------

 

Its 4:30 in Donghae's watch and Siwon is not yet here, he thought. He looked at his watch again and again. He doesn't like to wait. He opened the mineral water in his hand and drank the half of it. After that, he threw it backwards without looking back and gets his cell phone out of his pocket to dial Siwon's number.

 

Aw!

 

The girl squealed. 

 

He didn't hear the sound behind him because he is now talking to Siwon.

 

"Ya! Where are you? Come here now." he shouted impatiently.

 

"I'm on my way. I just bought something." Siwon replied.

 

Before Donghae can reply to Siwon...

 

*Slap! *

 

Someone slapped Donghae.

 

Donghae looked at the person who slapped his handsome face. It's a blonde girl. He already forgot that Siwon is still on the phone.

 

"Ya! Who do you think you are to slap my handsome face?” He said as he caresses his cheek.

 

The blonde girl snorted. "I should be the one who is asking that question to you, mister handsome." she said sarcastically.

 

Donghae looked at the blonde girl in front of him confusedly. As he examined her he noticed that the girl is wet. 'Oh no' he thought realizing that because of his mineral water the girl is soaked in water.  

 

"So, now you know. Apologize now and I will accept it." she said angrily as she glared at him.

 

He can't let his pride down. "I'm not apologizing to you, Miss. It's your fault to be there you know.” He said raising his eyebrow while looking at her. He needs to get out of there before something bad happen.

 

"Ha. You really have guts to say that to me. Do you know who I am?" she said very annoyed to the attitude of Donghae.

 

Donghae pretended that someone is calling him so that he can be out of that mess.

 

"Hello? Yes, Yes. Okay!" he said pretending that someone is talking to him while walking very fast.

 

"Ya!" the blonde girl shouted. "How dare you! My hair is a mess because of you! You will pay for this. Remember this day!" she cursed loudly, she knows that the guy who threw the mineral water bottle to her heard all the things she said. She will never forget that face. After the sudden incident, she went straight to the restroom to fix herself.

 

Donghae walked as fast as he can. He heard all the things that the blonde girl said to him and he's now scared. He contacted Siwon again to know where he is.

 

"Ya! Where are you? There's a crazy woman here. I need your help." He said ordering Siwon to come already.

 

"I'm already inside. I thought you're already inside." he replied.

 

"I'm outside waiting for you but there's a crazy girl here but I think she's already gone. Wait for me there.” He said with a scared expression.

 

--------

 

Siwon is on his way to the party, suddenly he saw a flower shop on his way then he thought that he should buy for Jessica and her friend, a gift for inviting him so he stopped at the side of the road in front of a bookstore next to the flower shop.

 

He went inside the flower shop and looked for good flowers to give.

 

"Sir, will you give it to your girlfriend?" the old lady asked.

 

Siwon was taken aback about what the old lady said. He doesn't want to hear the word girlfriend again, it hurts him.

 

"Just for my friend." he said while smiling to the old lady.

 

"In the looks of you, you look like to have a girlfriend already." the old lady uttered while looking for a good flower.

 

"Can you help me?"

 

The florist nodded then smiled. "Can you describe your friend?" she asked.

 

“Her smile is really pretty and she's fun to be with, she is also quite talkative." he said as he describes Jessica.

 

"I think white roses will do." she said as she picked the white roses.

 

Siwon nodded. "But I still need one." he trailed.

 

"Can you describe her then?" she said as she fixes the flowers. 

 

Siwon scratched his nape. "The truth is… it's my first time meeting her." he muttered.

 

The old lady who is the florist thinks what will be the suitable flower. "Lavenders!" she shouted.

 

Siwon is surprised. 'She's kinda weird' he thought then the old lady gets the lavenders.

 

As Siwon looked at the lavenders, he remembered something, a memory that he can't forget.

 

*Flashback*

 

Siwon and Tiffany are walking while holding their hands, it's already the end of the class and they are on their way home. When Tiffany and Siwon are finally together, he always brought her home. Even if they have drivers to fetch them, they want to be together every minute of their lives so they prefer walking.

 

As they walk, he saw a flower shop nearby them.

 

"Fany-ah, wait for me here. Alright?" he said as he ran fast leaving her behind and he went inside the flower shop.

 

Tiffany didn't know what's up to him so she decided to wait for him. 

 

After few minutes, Siwon went outside the shop holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

"This is for you" he said as he handed the roses to her still embarrassed.

 

Tiffany didn't get the flowers from him and just stared at him.

 

"I don't want those flowers." She said while pouting.

 

"Why?" he asked curiously.

 

"That's not my favorite flower." she said.

 

"Then what?" he asked.

 

"I already said that to you! You already forgot. I'm so disappointed on you, I thought you cherish me the most." she said angrily while looking away.

 

Siwon didn't know what to say. He doesn't remember what it is and he didn't pay attention to her when she said that.

 

"Ah! Wait for me, okay?" he said and ran inside the shop again.

 

Tiffany waited again and when he went outside the shop, he bought new flowers again.

 

He showed it her but unfortunately it's not the flower that she likes. So he ran back again. He already bought 10 flowers but all of those are not the one.

 

She is running out of patience when suddenly Siwon came back again finally holding the right flowers.

 

"I think this is the one." he said while catching his breath. He wished that the flower that he is holding right now will be the right one.

 

Tiffany smiled happily because at last Siwon bought the right flowers. She got the flowers from him and smells it.

 

"It really smells good." she said still smelling the flowers. "Thank you. So now don't forget it okay?" She said as she walked off.

 

Siwon is happy about it but he's really tired from running and yet he doesn’t have any gift from her. "Just a hug, will do." he said in low voice.

 

"What did you say?" She asked looking back at him.

 

"It's nothing." he said while catching up with her.

 

She looked back and walked again with him by his side. The truth is she heard it very well. She wants to try if he will say it to her if she ask. She smiled at him. 'Silly.' she thought.

 

They finally reached Tiffany’s house.

 

"So we're here. Bye then. See you tomorrow." he said disappointedly then turned his back and started to walk.

 

She knows that he is disappointed.

 

"Oppa!" she shouted to call his attention.

 

He heard it and looked back. As he turned around, Tiffany suddenly ran to him.

 

"Wha--" he said. He didn't finish his words because Tiffany just hugged him.

 

He didn't know what to do so he hugged back. He is happy because his wish was granted, he didn't want to let go. He felt warm because of her hug.

 

"Oppa, Thank you." she said still hugging Siwon.

 

He just nodded and his out of his self right now. She made his day an unforgettable day again and he just wanted to stay there, hugging her forever then Tiffany released the hug and looked at him.

 

"Sorry for my childishness. Don't be sad okay?" she said as she pinched his cheek.

 

"Aw!" he shouted.

 

She laughed at him then kissed him on his cheek.

 

Siwon is again, out of his self again. He looked at her intently.

 

"Is it okay now?" she asked worriedly.

 

He thought of a plan so he pretended that it still hurts.

 

"Not yet. I think it still hurt." He said cutely while caressing his cheek.

 

Tiffany believed that his cheek still hurts so she will kiss it again but she saw him grinning.

 

"Ya!" she said while punching his shoulders lightly. "You're just pretending." She said angrily.

 

"No. I'm not pretending and I think this one hurts also." He said while pointing his lips with his index finger.

 

"Ya! ert!" she said embarrassedly. She turned around quickly and closed the gate.

 

"Fany-ah! I'm just kidding." he shouted but no answer from her. "Bye! Saranghae. See you tomorrow!" he shouted again while grinning.

 

He is satisfied of what happen. His day will not be complete without her. After he shouted, he walked off while smiling happily showing his cute dimples.

 

Tiffany just stayed at the other side of the gate and waited for him to leave. After he shouted, Tiffany said in low voice.

 

"I love you too."

 

*End of Flashback*

 

----------

 

Siwon reached his destination with flowers that he bought moments ago. He parked his car in the parking lot and he went inside the hotel.

 

KRING!!!

 

Siwon looked at his phone and he answered it right away.

 

Before he can speak, the caller shouted impatiently.

 

"Ya! Where are you? There's a crazy woman here. I need your help. "He said ordering Siwon to come already. 

 

"I'm already inside. I thought you're already here." he replied.

 

"I'm outside waiting for you but there's a crazy girl here but I think she's already gone. Wait for me there.” He said with a scared expression.

 

Siwon hung up and waited for Donghae. He wants to explore the place first. The place is big, that can occupy 500 persons and the foods are all high class. The guests are mostly adults, the same age as him. More like friends of Jessica. It's a formal party but it's more like a simple party.  He observed the place and suddenly he remembered Jessica, he still need to say hi to her and give the flowers that he bought.

 

"Siwon." Donghae called in low voice.

 

Siwon turned around and saw his friend, he looks angry and pissed.

 

"Where have you been?" Donghae asked. "I waited almost an hour and because of you I met a crazy girl outside and slapped my face." He added angrily.

 

"I'm sorry, okay? I just bought some flowers. A gift for inviting us." he said while showing the flowers.

 

"It's okay. I'm just so lucky today." Donghae said sarcastically. "Oh. By the way where's your friend, Jessica if I remembered right." he continued.

 

"I didn't see her--" he said but cut off by Donghae. "Can I have one?" he said then snatching the white roses from Siwon.

 

Siwon didn't say anything, he can't win over him.

 

"I'll take this." Donghae uttered.

 

"That's for Jessica." he replied looking at the flowers.

 

"Oh. It's okay. I think that friend of yours like me so she will be happy if I am the one to give flowers to her." he said boastfully.  

 

"Say what you want to say. She will hate you for sure." he replied while laughing at him.

 

"Excuse me." the announcer said that caught the attention of everyone in the party.

 

The announcer looks like a close friend of Jessica. He's handsome and looks rich just like everyone. He looks like a talkative person.

 

"Good afternoon! My friends. For those who don't know who I am, I am Ryeowook. But I think all of you here know me already." he laughed as he introduce himself.

 

"We are here to welcome this girl that we all cherish and make us smile every time we are with her." he said. "We all know that we miss her so much, we missed her silliness. We miss her lovely smiles and eye smiles..."

 

Siwon didn't pay attention to Ryeowook. He didn't want to hear his dramatic introduction. As Ryeowook continued at his dramatic introduction, he saw somebody who is very familiar.

 

"Is that Sungmin?" Donghae blurted out pointing at the direction of Sungmin. "That's Sungmin." he said surely of his answer.

 

Right that is Sungmin. Siwon is right. When he saw him he is not so sure if that really is Sungmin but when Donghae said that it's Sungmin, he's sure that it's him but what is he doing here? He thought. 'Is he a friend of Jessica?' he asks his self wanted to know the answer.

 

Sungmin heard the voice of Donghae and looked at him smiling while waving his hand. He didn't see Siwon. He is going to approach Donghae to say hi but he suddenly saw Siwon so he stopped. He suddenly stopped and looked at Siwon. His eyes are full of worries and apologies.

 

Siwon looked at him and confused about him. ‘Why is he like that?’ he thought. He can see that his eyes are saying something to him, he want to know. He started to walk to where Sungmin is.

 

"My friends! Let's all welcome Hwang Tiffany." Ryeowook said excitedly and all the guests clapped their hands. The spotlight turned its way to the stairs. Everyone is anticipated to see her again.

 

Siwon stopped and stunned that he heard her name again, that name, the name he don't want to hear again. He looked at the stairs where Tiffany will come out. Half of his heart hoped that it's not the Tiffany Hwang he knew and the half hoped that it's his Tiffany.

 

---------

[A/N] Guys! I know you're waiting for this! Please read and leave some comments :)

By the way, Haesica already met, wait for more haesica and sifany :)

Thanks :)