Chapter 20 - Tangled Moments

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 20 - Tangled Moments


 

"Finally! I found this Green Peas restaurant!" Sunny talked to herself as she wipes her sweat out. ‘Why did I even come?’She asked herself, not really sure why she came here in the first place. It's like something is urging her to come. 

 

"So you came." A voice intrudes her ears as she turned around to face the person behind her. "I never expected it." He continued eyeing her.

 

"It's because... I want the food here, that's why I came." Sunny lied as she started to play with her fingers nervously. Never in her life that she had eaten here and it's her first time here. Why would she feel nervous? What for?

 

The lad chuckled to her reason as he approaches her, offering his arm to her.

 

"Shall we?"

 

Sunny hesitated at first but she had no choice, she already came here. She slides her hand on his arm as they both walked to the restaurant. As soon as they arrived at their reserved table, Sungmin being a gentleman pulled her chair, allowing her to seat comfortably. Then he sat on his chair, staring at the woman in front of him.

 

"You're beautiful." Sungmin complimented her as she felt her cheeks, starting to burn up. Of course she will really blush, it's the charming looking guy, Lee Sungmin who said it after all.

 

"Thank you." She replied believing his words of praise. Then without any word, Sungmin snaps his fingers as the waiters started to serve their foods.

 

"I already ordered your food." He reminded as he took the napkin, placing it on his lap. Of course, he knew her favorite food, every details he wants to know is on the folder.

 

Sunny is surprised as she saw that the food that Sungmin ordered was all of her favorite food. 'How could he know that these are my favorite?' She thought to herself, trying to think of a possible answer. 'Maybe he's stalking me.' She thought creepily. She shook her head in disagreement as she started digging in.

 

"Is there a problem?" Sungmin noticed that she is talking to herself alone. Sunny grinned as she waved her hand. "Everything's okay!" She responded pretending to be excited and even did an 'Okay' sign.

 

Sungmin can't help but to feel amused because of her, how should we call it, weirdness? Right, she is really weird.

 

In the middle of their eating, Sungmin stood up as he wipes the sauce on his mouth. "I have a surprise for you." Sungmin whispered, right through her ear as she felt an unusual feeling that sends shivers to her spine. He started walking up to the stage as her eyes followed his every move.

 

"Good evening everybody. Tonight, I prepared a very special presentation for my very special someone who is out there, staring intently at me." He announced as Sunny choked her food because of what he said. Right, she is staring at him so why would he announce that embarrassing thing? She hates it but still in her heart she's happy that he prepared something for her even if they don't really know each other well.

 

"This is for you, Sunny."The instrumental music started to fill the whole restaurant as he started singing.

 

I don't know the reason why I changed

I've been thinking for a long time, with many difficulties ahead

I seem to be changing quite a lot, please end this oh~

Can you hear this song?

 

Sungmin stared at her as he utter those lyrics as if it is really meant for her. Yes, he's the best actor that you can find. He really knows how to get a girl's heart.

 

Thank you oh baby

You're so pretty oh

There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you

Only you I continously see

The very next day (the very next day)

 

Sunny laid her eyes on him, appreciating every word he said as if they knew each other for a long time, as if this is not their first dinner together, as if they have something special for one another. Yes, she's captivated by his unexpectedly good voice. How can a strong-headed girl like Sunny, fall easily on that playboy?

 

Thank you oh baby

You're so pretty oh

There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you

Only you I continously see

Day to day, I'll be happy

Things have changed
 

Why does she felt that everything is right? That everything is already in the right place? Why would she feel special to a stranger like him? Is it because he sang one song for her, or is it because right from the start, a fire started to flame their hearts?

 

Thank you oh baby

You're so pretty oh

There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you

Only you I continously see

Oh baby oh oh oh

 

For Sungmin's side, everything is just a play, a play that he really enjoys, that he didn't regret of doing. This is all planned and he will make sure that he will end it like the way he ends it in every girl, that way he did to break their hearts. No deep feelings, just a fib.

 

As the song ended, Sungmin bowed as he was welcomed by the applause of the people who watched his breathtaking performance. He immediately made his way to where his soon to be woman is waiting.

 

"What was that?" Sunny welcomed him with that question.

 

"That's my song for you, Sunny."

 

"I mean what was that for?" She trailed as she seeks for the answer she wanted to hear.

 

"Sunny, I like you."That's it, Sungmin started his little play, not even thinking of the consequences in the future.

 

Sunny was tongue-tied as she finds her words. "What do you mean?" She makes sure that everything she heard is really true.

 

"I said I like you, Sunny."

 

"But we just met few days ago." Sunny insisted as she can't believe his words right now. How can he like her in that short span of time?

 

"Sunny, for me, liking someone doesn't need to take time. I know if that person in front of me is the girl that I want to spend my life with and that's what I felt about you, Sunny." He directly said it as if he memorized some movie lines.

 

"We still don't know each other." Again, she doesn't want to believe his words. How can she believe a guy like him?

 

Sungmin placed his hand on top of her hand as he stared at her intently. "Then let me know more about you and I'm willing to share anything about me." He responded, trying to gain her trust, convincing her in the process.

 

Sunny didn't think twice as she pulled her hand from his grip. "No..." She said it, not sure of the feelings inside her heart.

 

"Sunny, let me prove to you that I'm sincere in liking you. Just give me a chance." Sungmin pleaded as he waited for her answer.

 

"I don't know." Sunny stood up from her seat still with her baffled mind. "I should go." She said as she walked away from him, leaving the restaurant. Sungmin didn't bother to follow her as he thought that in few days, she will come back and beg for his love. He knows every girl and he knew that Sunny is like every girl who wants a good looking guy and money.

 

And not to his own perspective, Sunny is different from everybody. When it comes to the person she will love, she doesn't need a good looking one or a rich one, all she needs is someone who will love her truly, to love her imperfections and love her just the way she is.

 

------------

 

Knock! Knock!

 

A loud thud on his door, woke his comfortable sleep as he stretched his arms widely while standing up to get the door. With his eyes still half-open, he opened it without even worrying if it's a burglar or someone he doesn't know.

 

"Who are you?" He asked still sleepy as he yawned widely. Who wouldn't be sleepy if it's only 6:00 in the morning?

 

"What who are you? It's me Sica! Wake up!" Jessica surprised him as she made her way to his bed, sitting on it.

 

Donghae is fully on his mind now as he heard her voice, just like an energy pill for Donghae. "What are you doing here in this early morning?" He asked as he stands near at her, looking at her ever beautiful face.

 

"I have decided to teach you how to swim." Jessica blurted out her brilliant idea as she stood up, walking towards him. "Aren't you excited?" Sica asked giggling as she felt the excitement. Of course, in their swimming lesson, Jessica will surely laugh at his ignorance in swimming.

 

"Of c-course. I'm e-excited." Donghae smiled nervously as he gulped deeply as if it's a big rock. Who wouldn't be excited? If he can see Sica only wearing her bikini, who wouldn't be excited for that? He can finally see it, her hidden treasure, and her y body. Of course, Donghae's happiness cannot be overpass by anyone because finally a part of his reason of bringing Jessica in a beach resort is finally coming true.

 

He's not being a ert right now but still he's a man. Every man has a desire to see the person he likes wearing a bikini except if he's not a 100% man. But still he felt uneasy with the thought that everyone can also see it and maybe some other guys will admire her and that might gain him some rivals.

 

"So what are still waiting for? Hurry change your clothes!" Jessica pushed him inside his bathroom as he started changing with Sica outside waiting for him.

 

"This will be fun." He thought.

 

----------

 

'Why am I so pathetic?'Heechul thought to himself as he decided to make a stroll on the beach.

 

"How come no girl can catch my eyes?" He muttered to his self as he decided to sit down on the white sand. As he watched the waves moving towards his direction, his mind is still baffled, of course, he's happy for Tiffany's situation because finally she's happy with the one she loves but how about him?

 

'Ouch!' He barked on his mind as he felt something that hits his head. 'Can I be more unlucky?' He thought as he picked up the volleyball. Before he can pass it to the guy who is not that far away from him, his eyes caught something, someone who he is waiting for, the real reason why he's here.

 

His jaw dropped as he saw an angelic looking lady, smiling amiably to the guy next to her. He assumed that guy is her brother or driver. He forgot that he needs to pass the ball so he releases it from his hand as he started walking to where the woman is. Yes, he will follow her and he will surely grab this opportunity to know her name.

 

Heechul didn't waste any time as he stopped in front of the lady, staring intently to her almost perfect feature.

 

"Hi, I'm Heechul." He offered his hand for a handshake as the lady stared at her, surprised about his sudden intrusion. 

 

"I...I..." Before the lady can speak, the guy who he presumed to be her brother or driver interrupted them.

 

"I'm Donghae, her soon-to-be-boyfriend." Donghae took his handshake as he stared at his eyes intently like he is telling him that she is his.

 

With Heechul personality, he didn't easily give up as he shifted his gaze to the lady in front of him, ignoring Donghae and taking her hand onto his.

 

"May I know your name beautiful lady?" She's indeed beautiful, after all she's Jung Jessica.

 

"I'm Jessica. Jung Jessica." She said not comfortable with his handshake as she pretended to smile. She doesn't want to be rude so she introduced herself to him even if he's a stranger.

 

"Your name really suits you, Jessica." Heechul said as if they are already friends. Donghae didn't let him steal his girl as he pulled Jessica's hand from his hand, glaring at him.

 

"Jessica? Ha. I clearly remembered that I told you that she will be my girlfriend soon so if you don't mind you can now leave." He said trying to act as the boss.

 

Heechul smirked before he started talking again. "And I clearly know that 'soon' and 'already' had a very big difference in meaning." He said as matter of fact.

 

"Donghae please don't argue with him anymore. He wants to be friends with us." Jessica butted in, to ease the fight.

 

"Correction, friends with you, Jessica. Not with him." Heechul corrected as he enjoys the view of pissed Donghae.

 

"Let's just go." Donghae suggested, controlling his anger as he pulled Sica's hand.

 

"So you really want to have a fight, eh?" Heechul muttered to his self as he started following wherever the two go.

 

"Let's swim!" Jessica said excitedly as they reached the seashore. Before Jessica can remove the clothes on top of her bikini, Donghae stopped her hand from doing so.

 

"Maybe you can teach me some other time. Not now, that he is here." Donghae and Jessica looked at the lad beofre them as she realized that the two of them can't have fun today.

 

"Sure." Jessica pouted her lips.

 

"So where are you going?" Heechul asked Jessica. "We had decided to just eat." She said smiling at her, not knowing that it just trigger his heart to admire her more.

 

"So can I come?"

 

Jessica nodded not knowing what to answer. Donghae didn't but in because he knew that Heechul will not give up. They are both the same, have the same courage and patience when it comes to love.

 

They dine-in at the seafood restaurant near the shore. Of course, they ordered different variety of seafood. Then Heechul started to tell some funny stories that made Jessica laugh even Donghae but he chose to hide it. He doesn't want Heechul to think that they are already in good terms.

 

Heechul is really a friendly guy and the funniest joker around. His sense of humor is way too high, I guess. After some conversation or more like a joke session, Jessica felt comfortable at him, laughing at every joke he say. Of course, she likes guy who has a sense of humor, who wouldn't right? If you know some guy like Heechul, surely your life will be filled with laughter.

 

Heechul is very different to Donghae who doesn't even know how to joke and when he tried to joke, it always ends up being corny or the worst not to be considered as a joke but just a statement. Donghae is the type of person who uses his serenity to be romantic unlike Heechul who use jokes to be close to a certain person he likes.

 

"So wanna come with me? I will bring you to a place that you will surely have fun." Heechul suggested as he asks Sica. Donghae looked at him, angry at his guts.

 

"Of course, dude you can come." Heechul added as he looked at the angry fish.

 

"No thanks, dude. I'm not interested." Donghae said, imitating how he says the ‘dude’word.

 

"Good then. So how about you Jessica?" Heechul asked the lady who is now contemplating if she will come or not. They have nothing to do for this whole afternoon so maybe she will come.

 

"All right." Jessica responded showing her excitement. She is the type who will join in if it involves something fun and she knew that Heechul is a trusted person and fun to be with.

 

Donghae didn't expect her answer as he stares at her. He chose not to speak because his jealousy meter is over the limit. "Is it okay with you Donghae?" Jessica asked or should I say pleading with her cute and lovely puppy eyes. How can he object if she is like that?

 

No choice, he nodded his head as if everything's all right. He regretted the fact that he said no earlier. 'That Heechul is really planning something bad on her.' He thought angrily as he throws death glares on him but Heechul didn't mind it at all.

 

Jessica leaned closer to him, whispering something on his ear. "Don't worry, Heechul oppa is a trusted person and I'll be careful." She said followed by a giggle as she kissed his cheek suddenly that made Donghae's body to be petrified. Of course, he didn't expect it. A kiss from Sica? Well, he's really lucky that he got one.

 

"Bye, Donghae! See you later." Heechul and Sica stood up as they waved their hands.

 

Heechul who feel restless with her kiss to Hae, asked her about it. "What is that kiss for?"

 

Donghae can still hear it with Heechul's loud yet annoying voice. Sica didn't respond as she hides her blush. It doesn't need to be said because she knew that Donghae knows the meaning of that kiss and that means that she is his girl, only his.

 

Hae still can't process the kiss from her. Of course, Donghae's heart just exploded as he gulped. That kiss really surprised him, surprised that made him even have a heart attack even if his heart is very healthy. His smile slowly faded as he started thinking about Jessica's decision.

 

'Then why did she go?' He asked his self, wanting to know the real answer. 'Oppa? She can call him oppa then to me, she can't?' Again, infinite questions started to bother his small mind as he felt a little bit jealous over it. Of course, he wants Sica for him only and no one can ever share her. Ever.

 

----------

 

Donghae started walking back and forth as he felt uneasy every time the clock ticks.

 

11:40 pm

 

He started biting his lips, worried for a certain someone who is still not yet coming back. No text or call came. He's expecting something, a message saying that she will come back soon but no message came. He wants to punch that lad who takes her away from him.

 

'How could he?' He thought angrily as he stomps his feet on the carpeted floor. Every minute, he would glance outside, hoping that she will be there, walking through the hallway but still no presence of her can be seen. Yes, he already called her but she won't answer, it always changes to her voicemail. Why wouldn't she answer? Are they doing something that keeps her from not answering her phone? What could it be? Those unanswered questions linger on his uneasy mind.

 

He decided to call her again, hoping that this time she will answer but before he can do it, a knock disturbed the whole silence in the room. He walked hastily near the door as he opened it, expecting her to be there, standing.

 

"Donghae!" Of course that's her, who would be that excited when it's come to Donghae, its 100% Jessica Jung. Donghae is still sick worried and angry at her at the same time. How could a girl like her stay in this time of night outside?

 

"Where have you been?" He darted with his serious voice making Jessica smile slowly faded. She knew that he's already mad at her for staying outside for this late night. She can explain right?

 

"I was with Heechul oppa." She reasoned out as she makes careful on her words.

 

"I'm not stupid for me to not to know that." He countered still staring at her intently. "Do you know what time is it? I'm so sick worried here and you didn't even answer my calls or my messages. So what do you think will I think about the two of you?" He didn't let her speak as he snorted.

 

"I know you're having fun with that Oppa of yours but can you think of the people who are worried for you? Are the two of you doing something very important that you can’t even answer my calls?"

 

"Donghae, we did something important." She tried to explain calmly but was suddenly cut off by Donghae. She knew that it's her fault for not leaving any message but she has reasons for it.

 

"Important? So he's important to you already? Why? Do you like him so that's why you flirted so much with him?" He laughed sarcastically. And that reached Jessica's patience. How could he say something like that if he doesn't know anything? How can he say that she is flirting with Heechul? It pains her heart, expecting his trust but still Donghae doesn't trust her.

 

"Flirt with him? Ha." She started as she breathed out as if preparing something big to say. "Right, he's handsome and full of sense of humor but I'm not that kind of girl who will flirt with the guy I don't even know."

 

"Then why did you come with him?" He tackled her some questions.

 

She bit her lips. "Why do I need to explain everything to you? You will not believe me either." She said as she stare at him, disappointed yet hurt.

 

"You can't say your reason so it means you really flirted with him." Donghae added some fuel to the fire.

 

"I said I didn't!" Jessica yelled back at him, angry to his hurtful words. Why is he like this?

 

"Then why don't you just say yes to me if you really didn't?!?" Their simple conversation became more like a heated argument.

 

"Why would I say yes to you if only now you can't trust me? How more if we are in a relationship? Are you going to be like this? Donghae, I want to know you more and I want you to more about me, to trust me. I don't want to make our relationship just like everybody else who broke up at the end. I want to cherish our time together by knowing each other. Donghae, trust. Trust is the most important thing if you're in a relationship and I didn't expect that the person I thought that will trust me, never trusted me at the first place." She said all the pain in her heart as she controlled her tears from falling.

 

"Trust? I gave you all my trust but you just neglected it, abuse it!" Donghae responded. She can't understand him, his reasons.

 

"If your trust is only up to that, I think this will not work out anymore. I'm sorry if I disappointed you." Jessica said bitterly as she tightly gripped the paper bag on her hand. If only he can hear her reasons, he will not say all of this.

 

"If that's what you want. I don't care."

 

Ouch. It's like somthing shouted ouch in Jessica's heart. I don't care? That's too painful for him to say. So he didn't care. She wanted to cry, cry everything out. She can't lose him.

 

Jessica walked towards her door as she stopped to say something. "Then everything's settled and don't worry first thing in the morning, I will leave." She said as she closed her door.

 

Donghae stood by his door still processing their fight. He knew that he acted impulsively and hurt her but his emotions overcome him. After coming back to reality, he closed the door as he punched the wall angrily. Of course, he regretted that he said those words to her. He should have listen to her explanation before jumping to his own conclusions.

 

Donghae slowly walked through the balcony for some fresh air but he stopped as he heard a sob coming from the next room. He knew who it is, he clearly knew who she is. It pains his heart hearing her cry because of him. He can't bear to hear her cries as he decided to close the balcony’s sliding door without making any sound. Then he walked back to his bed, lying on it.

 

He took a small velvet box on the side cabinet as he opened it revealing a necklace with a heart and carvings saying 'Donghae & Jessica'. He felt the carvings on the necklace as he felt his tears threatening to fall. He closed it thinking that everything he wanted is already impossible to happen, she said no to him right in front of him. As he places the small box on the side he turned off the lamp shade as he closes his eyes but before he can drift to his sleep, a tear fell on his cheek.

 

-------------

 

Sun rays penetrated his eyes as he took his pillow covering it on his bare face but then he remembered their fight last night so he glanced on the clock on the side cabinet. He decided to wake up, to apologize to her personally. Donghae knows that he is also wrong for saying those words to her, he don’t know what really happened so he has no right to say that.

 

Without further ado, he took his luggage inside his cabinet and started to pack his things. After that, he went inside his bathroom to take his bath. After those packing, he went down to the lobby to check out and wait for Jessica downstairs.

 

“I will check out now.”He stated as the lady started typing something on the computer. “I will also pay for the room of Jung Jessica.”He continued as he took a large sum of money on his wallet.

 

“Sir, Ms. Jung already checked out earlier and she also paid for her room expenses.”The lady replied. Donghae didn’t know that she will leave early as what she said last night. He felt guilty as well as worried for her.

 

“That’s okay.”Donghae replied as he handed his room payment but before she can leave the lady handed 2 paper bags to him. “Mr. Lee, Ms. Jung left these paper bags here and she said to give this to you.”The lady handed it politely with a small note attached on the paper bag.

 

Thank you for this trip. Even though, we had an argument last night I am happy for that 2 days that weve been together.

 

-Jessica-

 

Donghae hid his smile as he read her small note. After that he made his way to his car as he places his luggage on the back trunk while the paper bag on the seat next to him. Before he can start the car’s engine, he noticed that the paper bag is quite familiar to him. He tried to remember where and when he saw this blue paper bag with a white ribbon on it.

 

“Ah. Last night…”Donghae remembered as he took it. Yes, last night when they had an argument Jessica was holding it. But before he can remove the ribbon a phone call interrupted him. He looked at the caller and as soon as he read it he knew that it is from work. He answered it as he drove away, forgetting the blue paper bag.

 

-----------

 

4th Date Yoona

 

‘Today will be the last date.’Yoona thought a bit sad about the reality. Yes, she’s still hoping that Siwon will choose her but she already knew that Siwon’s heart only belongs to Tiffany. So she decided to make this last day as a beautiful memory he had with Siwon. She waited for Siwon to arrive as she sat on the chair on the veranda of their house. She looked at the shining object that is floating on the dark sky.

 

Beep! Beep!

 

Her eyes shifted to the car in front of their house as he saw Siwon waving his hand with his dimpled-smile. She can’t help but to smile as she saw the man of his dreams, again. She stood up as she walked towards him.

 

Siwon opened the car door as Yoona got inside with a smile on her face. She already forgot the pain she experienced in their 3rd date. She already accepted it. Friends. That’s the only description of their relationship.

 

“We will go to Namsan Tower.”Siwon said as he got inside the driver’s seat. Yoona nodded her head as they drove away.

 

As soon as they got on their destination, they got inside the Namsan Tower to ride on one of the cable cars. Their eyes started to sparkle as they saw the beauty of the Seoul City especially in night. The city light is so beautiful as they stared at it. They sat there alone as Yoona started taking.

 

“I will leave 2 weeks from now.”She broke the silence as he shifted his gaze to her. Of course, Siwon doesn’t want Yoona to leave, still she is his friend and she’s very important for him.

 

“Why?”

 

“I decided to handle our company in New York.”Yoona said while forcing a smile. It’s visible in her smile that she really doesn’t want to go because it’s the only way she thinks to escape these heartaches. “Don’t worry, I didn’t do this because you didn’t choose me. I’m happy for the two of you, really.”She continued as Siwon felt touched by her words. Truly, Yoona a great true friend.

 

“Thank you and I’m sorry.”

 

Yoona smiled amiably. “I will never forget our friendship.”Siwon continued as he pulled Yoona for a friendly hug. Yoona laughed her crocodile laugh. “Just don’t forget to invite me on your wedding, all right?”She said likely ordering him.

 

 He parted their hug as he smiled at her. “Of course.”

 

“I think I should go.”Yoona suddenly said.

“You’re going already?”Siwon was taken aback by her sudden words.

 

“I still need to meet a friend.”She said, lying about it. She will just go home because she felt like crying. Because finally she needs to let go the person she thought that will be hers someday.

 

Yoona nodded as she held her tears back. They both got down the cable car as they walked through the Namsan Park.

 

“You don’t need to bring me back home.”Yoona told him as Siwon half-agreed. “Are you sure?”He asked worried about her. “Don’t worry, I’ll be alright. You can now go.”Yoona said as Siwon pats her back saying his goodbye.

 

But before Siwon and Yoona can part, they both stopped as they saw a very familiar guy in front of them accompanied by a woman.

 

“Ky-kyuhyun?”Yoona was surprised as he saw Kyuhyun standing right in front of them.

 

“You know him?”Siwon looked at both of them, surprised that they knew each other.

 

“Yoona…”Kyuhyun called out her name, with a sad smile on his face. “It looks like both of you are finally together.”Kyuhyun said as he looked how good they look together.

 

“Kyuhyun, it’s not…”Yoona was cut off by Kyu as he started to speak again.

 

“We need to go.”Kyuhyun said half-heartedly as he pulled the woman beside him. They walked away from them as Yoona and Siwon stared at them. Siwon can’t understand what’s happening with them as he noticed the look in Yoona’s eyes, it is a sad one.

 

“Yoona, is he the friend that you are talking about?”Siwon asked her suddenly, seeking for some answer.

 

“Yes…”Yoona said as she bowed her head. “I think you should talk to him and tell him that you will leave for New York.”Siwon suggested as Yoona agreed to him. Right, Kyuhyun needs to know it because for Yoona, he’s a very important person.

 

Yoona walked away, following where Kyuhyun went.

 

As Siwon’s eyes followed Yoona, his phone suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

 

“Hello?”He answered still looking at Yoona’s direction.

 

“Hello…”He heard a very small but cute voice coming from the caller. As soon as the caller spoke, he already knew that it was Tiffany. He started to smile as he heard her calming voice.

 

“Tiffany, why did you call?”Siwon asked as he smiles, imagining that Tiffany is in front of him.

 

“I was thinking…if you can come here, I am preparing a dinner for the two of us.”Tiffany responded shyly as Siwon felt giddy hearing that Tiffany cooked something for him.

 

“Sure, I will come as soon as I can.”Siwon replied as he hung up the phone still with his cheerful smile.

 

-------------

 

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for the wonderful comments and for the new subscribers! I'm so happy again! I'm sorry if this chapter is very bad. I cut it again. But I will promise that I will update within next week. :) And for the new we got married couple, Donghae and Son Eun So, I'm so sad :( But still hope that Donghae won't develop any feelings towards his new wife. I really want HaeSica to happen. :)

Please comment again and don't forget to subscribe!